Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Right I'm caught up! I kept getting lost in the thread due to being on nights and then sort of lost on what was happening so I wasn't commenting as much! Then i had 2 hours sleep yesterday and was on me travels to see girls aloud with my daughter. Got in early hours seen on here and thought sweet baby jebus whats happened! But I can assure you lovely trolls I am real 🤣 @allaboardthebirkeybike don't you ever stop talking about things you love! Who gives a s what people think especially someone who appears to be that vindictive. Keep shining (and shimmering 🤭) also let's not all feel bad because some of us wanted to see the good in people. That's not a bad thing! I hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday whatever you may be doing! 💕
Oh @RosieJo best believe I'm still bejewelled ✨😉 NOT sorry 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I'm Irish and "do off" is used in so many different ways. That and t are 2 of our most affectionate sayings. However that might also be the generation I come from 🤣🤣🤣🦄🦋💐
I’m half Scottish/Irish and love a swearing session. Although I worked in posh hotels for years and had to curb my love for a hurty word. Now if I’m swearing you know I’m pissed! If I swear in a text.. HIDE!!! 🤣🤣🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Nooo!! I can't cope with Wendy's TT is she serious? The age of her!! Jesus wept. Please do correct me if I'm wrong hunnn but "gotmeyatbakon" did I miss her taking it off? She enjoys doing it with Aimee.. no mention for a change of Charlie!! Also how have so many SS's floated around of IG AND FB from yrs ago if she never did SM? do off back up your faves arse!

Probably repeating all this but I've not caught up since my last post. But ENNYWAYYY congrats on 50k hunnn 🥳 49/50 think you're a t!! 🎩
Gotmeyatbakon!!!!! I'm creased!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I'm Irish and "do off" is used in so many different ways. That and t are 2 of our most affectionate sayings. However that might also be the generation I come from 🤣🤣🤣🦄🦋💐
I use t for people I love and hate 😂 😂 😂 It's a term of endearment for me, I just use extra emphasise on it with a deliberate T on the end when it's for people I hate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not too sure but I’ll definitely ask! I am waiting on an appointment with a migraine consultant as my neurologist (I have MS) says they aren’t really able to help me with the migraines (other than to suggest propranolol). The propranalol isnt working as effectively now unfortunately. I think there is also a Botox treatment for migraines also which I’ll be asking about.
The reason Aimee pisses me off so much when she diagnoses herself with all these illnesses, is because I’d give anything to get rid of mine (as would most with illnesses). I never ever used to let it define who I am, but recently I’ve been throwing myself a painful pity party. Sorry for all the essays this evening 🙈. I do recognise that I still do have a lot of privilege and it could be a hell of a lot worse ♥️
I struggle with migraines. Feck all seems to work. I'm lucky if sumatriptan stays down 😭😭
I have had a GONS in the past. Basically a steroid injection in the occipital nerve in the neck.
Are you able to have one with MS? Or do they think it's pointless?
I had my 1st one at 15 listening to Def Leppard on my yellow sport sony Walkman...truly showing my age 🤣🤣
They have become much worse with perimenopause it has to be said.
Sending healing hugs 🦄🦋💐

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Did any one see this on C page?! Not sure if this has been posted as too many new pages when I get up to check😂😂!

Cat piss doesn’t work and could easily take R for a few days to help her sister out! But I bet she won’t. t hat is self employed, could easily juggle her clients to help her daughter but again she won’t!, guarantee she will be over at her gorgeous Aimee’s house 🙄🙄

Charli if you read her!! Sack them too off!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0633.jpeg
    IMG_0633.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 104

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Omg!!!! @PlentyOfShhh don't know how I missed this but I'm screaming!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 PLEASE can we have a run down on the runway every morning? 🤣✈️
I hope the cabin crew aren’t in bright coloured joggers and Barbie vests 2 sizes too small or dressing gowns with revolting scrunchies in their hair.
I’d like to see them in smart clean uniforms please

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning trowls (not you Aimless/Jo/Rainbow/Jizzpig)

Welcome to flight number AIM15ADIK
We hope you managed to book in all your emotional baggage. A quick reminder that the thread can only handle carry on trauma sizes 10-12 or is it 14-16?
We have a celebrity on board today. The owner of Catpiss Airlines Miss/Mrs Aimless Crowded Butthole Naidoo Barton. Please don't make eye contact or sit by her. She will inform airline police and also she has her Case officer, Mental health nurse, support teddy bear and DVLA employee (just in case she needs to fly the plane to prove she's safe to drive things) sat by her. Today's inflight meal is Large sausage, cucumber and gravy.

We hope you have a pleasant journey.

Buckle up bitches. And don't forget where the exits are. We have no qualms about kicking folks out of the doors.

@allaboardthebirkeybike you get extra leg room seats 😁

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Did any one see this on C page?! Not sure if this has been posted as too many new pages when I get up to check😂😂!

Cat piss doesn’t work and could easily take R for a few days to help her sister out! But I bet she won’t. t hat is self employed, could easily juggle her clients to help her daughter but again she won’t!, guarantee she will be over at her gorgeous Aimee’s house 🙄🙄

Ahhhh 🙁

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Ahhhh 🙁

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I’m the same 🤣 I’ve been trying to catch up for days but I’m still totally lost 😂😂 I love reading the comments though, it’s bleedin brilliant 😂😂
I can't keep up with who's who. It's like trying to read war and peace with a million characters plot twists and cliff hangers. Throw in Jo's multiple personalities and I'm totally lost 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
GET THE do IN...no unread posts
I'm purchasing first class tickets on @PlentyOfShhh flight today to celebrate 🤣🤣🤣
What a roller coaster 🎢 of a week and we're only at Thursday!!
There were more twists and turns than an episode of "how to get away with murder".
"My leeetle grey cells" are truly fried (bit like Olgas hair!)

Well done to all involved calling out those who squirmed their way in and derailed our little group and thank you.

I don't comment often as I only have the evenings to catch up. However the next few days I'm off work so hopefully I'll be a little more involved.
Lots of hugs and love to all 🦄🦋💐