Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 18, 2024
UK
Ok so I’m kinda creeping around with my tail in between my legs a the mo.
I said some not very nice things about tattlers last night and I stuck up for Jo (I think it was her) about the cancer thing which seems like it was taken the wrong way with regards to context.
I do like to see the good in people but today a lot has come to light obviously and people have put all of the pieces together.
I don’t expect anyone to forgive what I said, I just went off on one. But I do want to send my apologies to yourselves and tattlers for being part of the problem last night and being a b.
I’ll completely understand if you don’t think I’m a good fit for the group anymore, and if so I will just keep my distance.
I just wanted to get it off my chest. Sorry again xx
Just catching up so sorry for the late reply, but I think a lot of us were taken in by “Jo” so don’t feel bad, you’re only human & compassionate enough to try & stick up for someone who you thought was being unfairly treated! ❤️ I’m looking forward to using a Jo free thread as it was kinda over ruled by her imo.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Imagine the natural glow off Harold this morning if she done her make up!! Same colour as the sun!! And aimless that moist joke was just so so hilarious. Stop trying so hard to be funny. You are about as funny as a kick in the fanny
She probably resembles this with a hello kitty cap 😬

Attachments

• IMG_3685.jpeg
    IMG_3685.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 65

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine the natural glow off Harold this morning if she done her make up!! Same colour as the sun!! And aimless that moist joke was just so so hilarious. Stop trying so hard to be funny. You are about as funny as a kick in the fanny
Sorry I have just said the same about the moist joke as hasn’t read back yet. She honestly thinks she hilarious.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Loving life, now that Wendy's had her hedge clippers at me. Now I'm off to GRWM. Now where did I put the clown makeup again in my chaotic house? Hope my Honey G clobber is not needing ironed.. Oh wait! Doesn't matter cos I love dressing in clothes that look as tho they've been ironed with a brick.
Long Hair GIF by Slingshot Dakota

Boop

Mar 24, 2024
United States
Who are you, why you here, what do you want, are you delulu Jo? 👀😱
If you are nice, Gavin says please ignore that & excuse the paranoia, it’s been a rough couple of days. 👀😱🌵🤣🤣
This is me. I'm not Jo. I begin my day with a read here. A year or so ago I was on a British food TT kick. Sunday roasts, chippys, etc. This "dish up dinner with me" woman was constantly on my FYP along with Sevda. After some time I felt something was "off" with her (both of them really) so I googled them and found Tattle. been reading there for months. This was during the D2 drama. How could I stop watching the train wreck?

I don't comment mainly because y'all say pretty much everything I'm thinking and there's thousands of pages already. If I have something to say, I will. I was raised by a narcissist mother; Aimee is triggering. Plus I'm older than most of you - I don't always get your references 😅

My thoughts: it starts with her mother. Something way way off with her. The OTT favouritism towards Aimee is creepy. I definitely think A has something she holds over her. When you're raised watching manipulation work, of course you become a master manipulator as Aimee has. I'm sure that Wendy has a history of quietly pitting the sisters against each other and standing back to watch the fallout. It must have served her purpose in some way at the time (my mom used to do this to me and my sisters all the time)

So here I am, reading, liking comments, and not posting. Not here to cause any drama - personally I've had enough in my life. But like all of you, I wait for Aimee to crash and burn. How she manages to slink away from any consequences is a big mystery for me.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not even convinced she was reported? We only have hers and Jos word for it- those papers could have been her dads or even printed off - I wouldn’t put it past her x
Imagine if A had already been reported to the DVLA by someone in real life but needed the troll narrative so Jo was planted. I just think the DVLA responded very quickly and getting in for her medical so quick that day too made me think nothing was in real-time. Aimee probably told the person behind Jo to act as unhinged as possible etc (and make friends, get them in a group on TT so people would put their real info). It was the only way A could blame trolls as the driving thing never ever came up in her comment section and I never seen it mentioned on TL? We forget A is a massive narc so I wouldn’t put anything that crazy past her.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi guys. I may be quiet on here today maybe longer. My dad got admitted to hospital yesterday mid heart attack got tests done on his heart that have come back his hearts fine so no conclusion so far so more tests today. But hopefully they figure it out today! I hope you all have a lovely Thursday whatever you may be doing ❤️

Sending lots of love and hugs 💕

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
@RosieJo i hope your dad is okay 😔

Just been on tattle and someone asked about admins knowing the accounts were the same and got me thinking.
Was rainbow rude to people? If admin can’t see that multiple accounts are the same people (as they said yesterday) why was she banned? I know she was so far up Jo’s arse she was waving at us through her mouth, but I can’t recall a reason to be banned if they don’t know it was the same person - if that all makes sense!!
Oh I thought Rainbow had been confirmed as linked to Jo and that’s why she was banned. I didn’t see anything from her to warrant a ban post wise, even on mad Tuesday she only posted one message basically saying us calling out Jo were c*nts 🤣 surely that’s not a ban worthy offence? I mean looking back the link does seem likely I admit but she didn’t even get a say really.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
🤢🤢🤢🤢 I hate the “M” word it makes me heave and knowing she is saying it in that stupid video is making me dislike her even more! 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢