Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Wendy definitely favours Aimee. I don’t think Aimee likes Charlie, she never makes an effort to go and see her. She could easily go up on a weekend when H is at her dads and spend the night with Charlie for a girlie night. Or even take H with her and stay in a hotel nearby if she didn’t want to go home the same day.

Neither of them make an effort with Charlie. She wasn’t well and the two selfish bleeps went shopping to Liverpool instead, when the same amount of driving time could have got them to Charlie’s instead to help her out. Do you think Wendy would leave Aimee fending for herself if she wasn’t well? We all know full well she would be round there in a flash!

I really like Charlie and feel sorry for her being lumbered with those two for a mother and sister.
My opinion of Wendy has really gone down lately. I used to like her, but seeing how she enables Aimee so much and does nothing for Charlie, I’ve really gone off her.

Poor Charlie would never see either of them if she didn’t go and visit them herself. Wendy says she’s too anxious to drive to Charlie’s house, but has she never heard of a train?? A train from Southport to Blackpool takes 90 mins and a return costs £24.
Even before Aimless was as up her own arse as she is now you could clearly see the way she feels about Charlie. Think there was pictures for a birthday and they are both sat on a swing and the look of disgust on Aimless face is horrendous. She makes my blood boil.

May 24, 2024
The World
Aimee is an enigma.
She’s 39, same age as me. My daughter is 17, I split from my ex husband when she was 5 and lived most of my life with just the two of us (we co parent but I’m meaning in the house).
My kid can cook incredible means by scratch, bake from scratch, can run an entire house, and keep it clean, happily jump on a train or in her friends car and go down to Edinburgh or Glasgow for the day without anxiety or even batting an eyelid, would tell me to get a grip if I dared tried to put a teddy in her room.
Is working towards a career in armed police and is planning to leave Scotland for Australia and start a family there when it’s time to settle down.
The vast difference in the mental capacity and out going nature between a 17 year old, and a 39 year old is insane. I think my lass could raise Harper better.
I know I’ve nurtured her this way, she’s fiercely independent, and works while studying.
What the do has Wendy been doing with Aimee and her upbringing to have raised such a co dependant, highly incapable ‘adult’?

I spoil my daughter, but I work hard and she’s never given me any hassle (well once but she got the wrath and that was enough), however she’s no brat and knows the limits. She’s so much wiser and put together than Aimee could ever wish to be.
What she openly shares with TikTok about anxiety, support bears etc etc doesn’t tell me this is someone capable of raising a child. I know it’s all fake for views and comments, but what woman wants to be seen like such a wet wipe?

Apr 13, 2024
uk
Aimee is an enigma.
She’s 39, same age as me. My daughter is 17, I split from my ex husband when she was 5 and lived most of my life with just the two of us (we co parent but I’m meaning in the house).
My kid can cook incredible means by scratch, bake from scratch, can run an entire house, and keep it clean, happily jump on a train or in her friends car and go down to Edinburgh or Glasgow for the day without anxiety or even batting an eyelid, would tell me to get a grip if I dared tried to put a teddy in her room.
Is working towards a career in armed police and is planning to leave Scotland for Australia and start a family there when it’s time to settle down.
The vast difference in the mental capacity and out going nature between a 17 year old, and a 39 year old is insane. I think my lass could raise Harper better.
I know I’ve nurtured her this way, she’s fiercely independent, and works while studying.
What the do has Wendy been doing with Aimee and her upbringing to have raised such a co dependant, highly incapable ‘adult’?

I spoil my daughter, but I work hard and she’s never given me any hassle (well once but she got the wrath and that was enough), however she’s no brat and knows the limits. She’s so much wiser and put together than Aimee could ever wish to be.
What she openly shares with TikTok about anxiety, support bears etc etc doesn’t tell me this is someone capable of raising a child. I know it’s all fake for views and comments, but what woman wants to be seen like such a wet wipe?
You sound like the kind of mum I aspire to be! I had my child at 21 and hope we have a close bond as he grows up ❤️❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
You sound like the kind of mum I aspire to be! I had my child at 21 and hope we have a close bond as he grows up ❤️❤️
Oh you 😩😍 thank you I appreciate that a lot. You will have ❤️
My daughter and I are very close. I became the parent I needed when I was wee.
I am firm, but I’m fair.
No one on gods green earth makes me laugh like she does, and vice versa.

But she doesn’t need me in essence, she’s completely capable if she needed to be.

Aimee doesn’t seem to have developed from child to adult all that much!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aimee is an enigma.

Very much like myself. I had my daughter when I was 20, on my own with her fully since she was 2 years old (he had an affair and pissed off) it's just been us 2 since. I was always very aware of not bringing people in I've dated because you hear stories. she's 18, can cook and bake from scratch. Is fiercely independent and such a good kind person, spoiled but it doesn't show. I work hard to give her the things she deserves but she's appreciative. She enjoys a good social life and has plans for the future, works and studies. You sound like a great mum! Aimee could never and I feel so sad for Harper because she doesn't have a mum whose that dedicated!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
That’s what I was like when I joined to 🤣🤣 just let it all out.
When I read that I automatically had a vision of you holding her hair whilst she vomited and rubbing her back. But that's whats it like. You have all these unspoken thoughts and then when the gates lifted (when CC opened) we were like greyhounds out the trap chasing the hare. Liberating 🎉🏃😂

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Sooo...Wendy posted around 3 oclock saying they've had a stunning day. But they will have only been out for a few short hours, especially when you take into consideration time to edit the vids, so they've actually done do all before legging it back to the hotel so they can get changed and go out on the piss!! Is it H in the background saying something like 'there's another one mother' 🤔 Not Mummy or GG, but Mother...hahaha.