Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Some thoughts on this weeks offerings by the gift that keeps giving us anger - old Aimless!

You can’t cut down a hedge during nesting season even if it is your property but you don’t really care do you?

Pot, kettle black springs to mind today talking about social media making it difficult for parents during holidays. Not everyone can afford to pay over £3000 for 4 nights away plus all the food and drink and clothes etc to go. Just think about how that makes people feel who are working their butt off to pay bills and you are sitting about with your dirty hair getting paid to sell se products!

Too much fruit is bad for children, it contains sugar - albeit healthier than mega buttons!

My friend worked in a school with SEN children and she said it was a nightmare after the holidays as the children were allowed to just sit on iPads all the holidays with no discipline or routine - sound familiar?

Is it time the Government seriously looked at people who make TikTok their job, what encouragement is their for young people to go into the occupations we need to keep the country going, I.e. care, retail, nursing, driving etc when you see people like Shaimee not doing much and throwing money about like it was going out of fashion. Before the huns quote me because we all know they look here and report back I am not remotely jealous!
You better not tell me she’s made a fing video complaining about how hard her life is because of her job. Just do not fing tell me that.
😡😡😡😠😠😠😡😡😡

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Nothing much

She’s still a lazy sweaty grubby t except she’s about a stone heavier, with 3 more bellies and 4 more chins

Harpers a pre teen monkey with a hammy Sammy, frubalicious and cakey packed lunch, loves Tupac and is a swiftie but her favourite thing is skincare but also playing with slime and painting cardboard houses. 🤣🤣

Think I’ve covered all bases 😂
Hang on, you forgot the Hello Kitty souvenir she got H in Barcelona cos her favourite...yaknowarramean 😂

Mar 8, 2024
She’s such a fing liar… didn’t pick anything up for harpers packed lunch so ordered the Sainsbury’s on Uber. She showed ham she’d got, so why has she got chicken sandwich? And why has she got mini rolls that she picked up the other day.

She ordered that Uber just to try prove oh harper has such a balanced diet, what’s that share bag of buttons in one hand and an easy peeler in the other? And also peeling her easy peeler to save her time is that another thing that child can’t do for herself?
Maybe she's realised how babyish u make her look...🤔🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Get your daughter assed amiee before she goes to high school ,as she will get bullied for sure ,I crindge when I watch any clip with her in ,compared to her cousin Ralph she is far behind her age and she's nowhere near a teenager she's more like a 5 year old , you are a s mom care for your daughter instead of talking to strangers into your phone your downfall is coming and I can't wait ..
Exactly this!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Nothing much

She’s still a lazy sweaty grubby t except she’s about a stone heavier, with 3 more bellies and 4 more chins

Harpers a pre teen monkey with a hammy Sammy, frubalicious and cakey packed lunch, loves Tupac and is a swiftie but her favourite thing is skincare but also playing with slime and painting cardboard houses. 🤣🤣

Think I’ve covered all bases 😂
And NO she's not had a wash her birthday isn't until the end of the month 🤢🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning all ❤️
Another day another round of BS. I do wonder what the reason is she "can't make" the beauty crop event. Isn't that today?
It knocks me sick fingering every single bit of food. Stood stinking like an overgrown polar bear. You can just tell she not even washed her hands. Rotten 🤢
Why wouldn't you get washed and dressed BEFORE coming down? And certainly before filming yourself. Scruffy sweaty sloth. I find it so odd that she really has given up on herself. She's never been a model but the decline in her is drastic and disgusting.

Off to sleep anyway. I'll be back in a bit cz I'm just getting a few hours. Off for 3nights now. Have a lovely day all ❤️
Could you ask your fella if she could be done for the hedge in theory? 🤔❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She literally has no content if she isn't shopping, showing off her shopping or scoffing!
There is never a half empty packet of biscuits, hummus etc like in most houses. She must litterally scran everything as soon as it's open...... we can always have more!! She must be like Pac-Man as soon as anything is open! 🐷🐖
How come she stopped doing that price thing she did for a bit? She's spent more than my rent this month and it's only the 3rd 🤣

See what gets me with oinking Olga is a soon as she gets any negative comments about her parenting it & its sycophants start screaming “ you only see a few minutes of my/ it’s day!” When in actual fact the “few minutes” is showing us what a se parent oinking Olga is, surely not all of us can be wrong???
It’s treats the child as its friend, no boundaries no discipline, it thinks throwing money at the child makes it the best mother on earth but it really doesn’t. When that child gets bullied, it will be 100 % her s mothers fault.
I can’t even be bothered talking about the absolute trash it feeds it’s child, hopefully when the child is old enough she will see the light & run for the hills & make herself a decent life instead of being it’s mothers carer because that’s what’s going to happen, the 40 yr old disgusting oinker can’t look after itself & when the dusty old bike & gimpy peggory ain’t about it will fall on that childs shoulders.
Oh & for the love of the sweet baby Jebus & the wee donkey STOP EATING like an absolute hog, it’s almost as disgusting as your filthy house & your clapped mother & diseased ridden growler, vile beast that you are. 🤮🤮🤮
Anyways good to see the missing regulars back. Much luvs from me & Gavin. 🌵😊

Mar 9, 2024
As if the kid has said this is exactly what she wanted!!!!!!!!!! And if she did say this is exactly what she wanted why hell would you give it to her! Why not try …… NO…….. you can have X Y or Z but other than that it’s s with sugar on or do all! The bloody cats seem to eat better than that kid. Her food choices are not even normal - if it is H dictating then aimless needs to be talking to someone cos the kid has food issues! Just who the hell in their right mind would let her dictate to this extent? If she asks for a vindaloo with custard and tripe on the side would she dish it up???? Stupid stupid mare! 🤬