Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yes the water doesn’t help me much either!
And oh yeah the first few weeks I can imagine are the most difficult, I’ve had family say I’m starving myself 😂 but it is what the doctor has recommended I do! And it is monitored by professionals.
It is a clear example of what can happen when you don’t look after yourself, mine was from having it in pregnancy but also by not eating enough.
Then you get Aimee who eats never ending takeaways! And is forever eating!
Well she’s not healthy and she’ll have no end of issues with that fat laden diet.
Hope you feel better soon 🙏🏼😘

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Scottish Borders and I say a chip roll (if it’s a bread roll) or a butty if it’s just a slice of bread 😂 pants are underwear and trousers are overwear.
We have lunch and dinner but unlike Aimee not both main meals on the same day if I’ve been out for lunch it would be toast or something in the evening.
Loving the chat today ladies (and maybe gents) I’ve been a bit low this week and you’ve cheered me up 😘

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Scottish Borders and I say a chip roll (if it’s a bread roll) or a butty if it’s just a slice of bread 😂 pants are underwear and trousers are overwear.
We have lunch and dinner but unlike Aimee not both main meals on the same day if I’ve been out for lunch it would be toast or something in the evening.
Loving the chat today ladies (and maybe gents) I’ve been a bit low this week and you’ve cheered me up 😘

Way down south but agree with all these ☺️☺️
Definitely if I have lunch out, dinner would be a snack.
Sorry to hear you've been low this week 😞but glad this place has helped with that ☺️ x

Mar 7, 2024
💯 Agree the amount she spends can't be what she is earning from TT. It's either daddy Warbucks or "uncles" secret stash 😳
I think she gets a regular "wage" from Gregg. Probably a tax dodge. When she first came on TT she used to brag she had 3 jobs, travel, the children's clothes shop and a multi million pound business (I'm assuming daddy). As the money rolled in for TT she dropped travel and the shop. I imagine with views, TT shop, lives and brand deals she was doing alright for herself on TT. Even with a free house and car there is no way she's funding her frivolous lifestyle just from TT. Big brands have dropped her, she hardly goes live selling products - some of the gullible huns will still buy through new TT shop but not in the numbers they once did. She will get creator fund money for views but surely that quickly dissappears on the takeaways/taste test and buying followers and comments 🤔

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Thought this ....the mould next time she has it but greedy t will probably use it anyway 🤢
I just can't, you don't cross contaminate. Stuff lasts so much longer. Butter never really goes off if you don't put a dirty knife in it (not that it has time to in her house, can't see it lasting more than 4 meals the way she trowels it).

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Sad f*cker. To be that devoid of friendship in life you have to cling on to a person on an app you’ve met a few times and call them bestie is utterly tragic. Even worse when said person slagged you off on live and cut you off cos she thought you had too many trolls 🤣🤣🤣 she has zero self respect or self worth does Aims.
Vav's mam says they speak every day though. I speak to the IT guy at work most days, will let him know we're besties!

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I agree, same here What a super bunch 🩷

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I am on a NHS TDR one, I have 1 porridge (a sachet from them) in the morning, then a shake, then another shake, then porridge again because I hate the soups😂 800 calories a day!
Life’s hungry right now 🤣🤣

So if anyone sees me thinking your nails are food don’t be alarmed, food on the brain!
🤪
Oh bless you 🥰 Hope it does what they hope for you lovely