Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Wtf are all those idiots talking about to she shows every day life? And real life? Her life isn't anywhere close to being what a person's everyday life is that has a job, and lives a normal life. She has disposable income so never worries about anything. She has a dad who will pay her way out of anything. She doesn't clean her home, she doesnt display any life skills. She doesn't cook she reheats food up, she has no routine with her child, she has no real relationship with her child and shows nothing about actual life with a child. She has people that enable her being a grown child at almost 39 years old. What's real about her?

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Awww jizzsaw is trying to make friends… AIMEE won’t like or reply to any of your comments jiggy, you need to tell her what a great mother she is to Harold and how her videos get you through your day… also how you love her variety of food on her kids dinner plate etc… keep trying though- it’s fing hilarious 😂😂
Jigsaw probs Jo, if banned from here it’s the only way to “get to us”

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Shame she slapped on the slap this morning as would be identical!!....
but the lovely Claire Sweeney has to sit in make up to look like this but thanks to her s diet and alcohol intake no such problem for our Aims 😁
I thought my eyes were playing up coz when I watched that last TT I thought she looked like Claire Sweeney and not in a good way but didn’t want to say incase it was just me lol

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Argh!! I’ve had a stressful day at work and thought I’d pop on for a quick catch up after a comfort break.

Wish I had not bothered, I’ve met a lot of people in my life but I have never met anyone so self absorbed as Shamee!

She is so desperate for a contract with a national company, I notice a few creators working with Sainsbury’s and I’m sure thats what she is angling for. Surely she sees that this type of clap back is doing her no favours.

Look at what’s in the shops is a bit like Bullseye in the 1980’s, look at what you could have won. Except it’s look what you could buy if you have someone bank rolling you and you take no notice of your spending.

She had no shame at all that she shows off spending more on takeaways and meals out than my quarterly fuel bill over the winter!!

I follow some people that obviously have more income than me but they don’t push it in your face like she does and they have more class and awareness of situations. They also have style, something she is distinctly lacking in.

Mar 9, 2024
You aren’t relatable let’s be honest!
You spend like no tomorrow, you neglect your child and you have dippy eggs and soldiers and call it a tea.

I had to laugh at the “people are like onions have many layers” after someone on TL said Fiona has turned into shrek 🤣🤣🤣
She just can’t get her head round 90% of people watch her cos …..
(a) they can’t stand her - like when someone has something stinky on their hand and say- you smell it - even though you know it’s gunna knock you sick you have to have a sniff!
( b) they are waiting fingers crossed that something se is gunna happen to her
(c) it makes them realise how normal, clean, happy and natural they are in comparison to her
( d) when they feel their own parenting skills are lacking a bit - it reminds them why they are in fact mary bloody poppins on acid because she is beyond se
( e ) when your budget isn’t allowing you designer gear you can watch her and you’re reminded than money Cant by class - she’s just a scrounging designer drag queen
(f) if you are s with make up - you can just watch one of the GRWM and you will feel like Charlotte Tilburry in comparison to coco the clown face
(G) house looking a bit tired and cant get motivated? watch Anal Aimee and when you look at your kitchen again believe me you will appreciate the domestic goddess you actually are
(H) arranged a night out with your friends but wish you could stay in with your cozies on and do a binge watch - 5 mins with Billy no mates and you appreciate every single one of you besties cos all she’s got is yeast infections, a stinky minge and a house full of cats ( oh and a lonely drink problem)
…….. so no Olga - not remotely relatable - but if you can stomach the stinking festering narc you will always feel better and appreciate what have more.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Spot on Lynds!! 👏🏻
And user no name piss off it isn’t about her money she’s done a post about relatability and this is feedback to that! Aimee does not care about anything that doesn’t affect her personally and that is a terrible trait to have!
IMG_3891.jpeg
Exactly! My daughter has had more gumption her whole life than that asshole has at nearly 39 years old. I bought her vip tickets to see Joshua Basset today as a present for finishing her final exams. She won't even share it on her social media and I asked why as she is so delighted and she said "because some of my friends aren't as lucky as me and I don't want them to feel bad" she's18 yes but she's been like this all her life. Christmas time from a very young age she would never tell people what she got and still only shows one present which will be her favourite thing she got because not every child/person gets as much. Aimees just a selfish t with no self awareness!