Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
She is the love child of Kenneth Williams and Dr. Spok. If that was possible. Actually anything is possible nowadays but 39 years ago it wasn’t.
If she doesn’t care about how she looks why has she had Botox? You can’t polish a turd Aimee 💩💩💩💩💩💩
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig 🐷 She’s disgusting 🤢 Vile, dirty and ugly inside and out. I hate her. The rage she gives me is off the scale 😡😡

Mar 8, 2024
Argh!! I’ve had a stressful day at work and thought I’d pop on for a quick catch up after a comfort break.

Wish I had not bothered, I’ve met a lot of people in my life but I have never met anyone so self absorbed as Shamee!

She is so desperate for a contract with a national company, I notice a few creators working with Sainsbury’s and I’m sure thats what she is angling for. Surely she sees that this type of clap back is doing her no favours.

Look at what’s in the shops is a bit like Bullseye in the 1980’s, look at what you could have won. Except it’s look what you could buy if you have someone bank rolling you and you take no notice of your spending.

She had no shame at all that she shows off spending more on takeaways and meals out than my quarterly fuel bill over the winter!!

I follow some people that obviously have more income than me but they don’t push it in your face like she does and they have more class and awareness of situations. They also have style, something she is distinctly lacking in.
Actually a very good analogy 👏

Mar 8, 2024
She just can’t get her head round 90% of people watch her cos …..
(a) they can’t stand her - like when someone has something stinky on their hand and say- you smell it - even though you know it’s gunna knock you sick you have to have a sniff!
( b) they are waiting fingers crossed that something se is gunna happen to her
(c) it makes them realise how normal, clean, happy and natural they are in comparison to her
( d) when they feel their own parenting skills are lacking a bit - it reminds them why they are in fact mary bloody poppins on acid because she is beyond se
( e ) when your budget isn’t allowing you designer gear you can watch her and you’re reminded than money Cant by class - she’s just a scrounging designer drag queen
(f) if you are s with make up - you can just watch one of the GRWM and you will feel like Charlotte Tilburry in comparison to coco the clown face
(G) house looking a bit tired and cant get motivated? watch Anal Aimee and when you look at your kitchen again believe me you will appreciate the domestic goddess you actually are
(H) arranged a night out with your friends but wish you could stay in with your cozies on and do a binge watch - 5 mins with Billy no mates and you appreciate every single one of you besties cos all she’s got is yeast infections, a stinky minge and a house full of cats ( oh and a lonely drink problem)
…….. so no Olga - not remotely relatable - but if you can stomach the stinking festering narc you will always feel better and appreciate what have more.
Am I allowed to have a - h? 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Rinse the fing pasta with boiling water before you serve it dickhead to remove all the starch and put a few drops of olive oil in the pan while it’s cooking. Did your mother never teach you anything to help you function as an adult?
Is she pretending to her dad that she cooks wholesome meals every day and not eat take aways for most meals?
Really strange thing is that her mother cooks, well she does on TikTok. But she cooks quick and simple uncomplicated meals. Surely Aimee sees those🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly! My daughter has had more gumption her whole life than that asshole has at nearly 39 years old. I bought her vip tickets to see Joshua Basset today as a present for finishing her final exams. She won't even share it on her social media and I asked why as she is so delighted and she said "because some of my friends aren't as lucky as me and I don't want them to feel bad" she's18 yes but she's been like this all her life. Christmas time from a very young age she would never tell people what she got and still only shows one present which will be her favourite thing she got because not every child/person gets as much. Aimees just a selfish t with no self awareness!
🥹 that's so lovely. Credit to you ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Aimee stinks of period and doesn't care? Why doesn't she shower often? It takes 5 mins. I have a shower in the morning and a bath at night and I've got loads more kids than she does and alot more to do. Plus I have a real job. I bet if we looked up lazy in the dictionary it'd have her name next to it.

It would as would grim. She's as grim as it gets. And she's prowd of who and what she is as well which is worse. It's just unbelievable.

Mar 8, 2024
What a day! Crazy day at work then had to bury a bird who flew into our kitchen window 😪 Had 10 missed calls from my daughter panicking and upset but it had passed...hopefully quickly. I know it's daft but it has really upset us. Not sure what kind of bird it is...looks fluffy but not small. Worried there is a nest of babies somewhere 😳
Did not like burying it at all but I had to...couldn't just chuck it away. I'm such a wet blanket...tears in my eyes writing this 🤦‍♀️😭
Anyone know what it is? x
Understand how you feel. I can’t tell what it is but it’s a fledgling, young bird probably just getting used to flying about. It’s sad, but it happens a lot. You did a lovely thing by burying it so please don’t feel bad and your daughter too 💐💐💐

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I don't think so personally but that's just my opinion. I don't actually think Jo is/was a mean person. That never came across. Call me naive. I guess I cud be jigsaw for all you know... I'm not btw 🤣
Although...I have a bit of chub so cud join 'only fans but free' 🤔😆
Jos downfall was the victory with the dvla investigation. She became fixated on getting revenge and being the one to deliver it, with the radio station, the picture of a car of Google, who knows if any of it was true! 😂
As someone who got slandered during that period of time, I show no mercy in what I say about them now so you’re a nicer person than me nosey 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm sure I saw a comment couple days ago. Could be wrong...
I love the fact everyone looks out for each other on here. Won't forget u and missy looking out for ne Lurkey ❤️ xx
We’ll always look for you nosey! ❤️
And your not wrong nosey but there is two accounts with the same name😂
This @And then…. hasnt been active since 17th may it shows when you click on the tag xx

Mar 8, 2024
Jigsaw confuses me.
We all know Aimee reads here and TL that’s obvious but if she didn’t, then they’re bringing it to a platform where she will be more prone to seeing it, so then they’re responsible for any affect that then has on her not us, they’re stooping to all time lows for what? Just for some validation which you aren’t going to ever receive she doesn’t reply to you, she doesn’t follow you back.
They are obsessed with reading here, spend hours reading, it’s blatantly obvious choosing which posts to screenshot for their little videos.

None of us wish Aimee any harm, we state pure facts unlike Aimee with her fiction.
If she didn’t use filters and lie about it we wouldn’t say a single thing about her appearance but let’s face it lately she’s resembles a scarecrow. Remember before you get mad jigsaw “she doesn’t care what she looks like” 😉
Exactly this!