Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
God she's so boring another day another this is new thats new look at me buying limited edition squash ffs she's an addict.
You know the girls in school that used to be so worried before exams and then boast they got A's and everyone hated them. That's aimee.
Her life is literally like Groundhog Day! Every day is the same BUT different … then on repeat every day, gee whizzz - I’m fing dizzy writing it 🫨🫨🫨

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Nothing quite like making your daughter look a dick at school Aimee !
you can scoff 12 Krispy crème’s for your huns , devour tubs of m&s brownies and crispy cakes amongst what else but you can’t even send your daughter to her school bake sale that I’m guessing is fundraising with a full pack of Tesco branded cakes. In your words “ make it make sense doyouknowhatimean ! “
shameless by name shameless by nature

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
This ( maths) pink & green pic.. first seen on her TT from 16th July - LAST YEAR!
proof she’s a dirty mare… not cleaning.
Boils my piss - every time I see it. 🤬

And going back through ALL her TT… her face changes each time… some MORE FILTERS than others… usually uses a diff filter when she’s Clowned up in her usual troweled on make up… than the filter used doing her DU s. Oops… I mean dinners
🤭🤭🤭 and does she use a teeth whitener filter too
But… one thing is for SURE , she’s fing ugly… has a massive Beak! 🤣

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
This ( maths) pink & green pic.. first seen on her TT from 16th July - LAST YEAR!
proof she’s a dirty mare… not cleaning.
Boils my piss - every time I see it. 🤬

And going back through ALL her TT… her face changes each time… some MORE FILTERS than others… usually uses a diff filter when she’s Clowned up in her usual troweled on make up… than the filter used doing her DU s. Oops… I mean dinners
🤭🤭🤭 and does she use a teeth whitener filter too
But… one thing is for SURE , she’s fing ugly… has a massive Beak! 🤣
*Pregnancy chat* This is a cracker from her older ones, so much drama

Attachments

• v09044g40000c80151jc77u4lvqkivv0.mp4
    27.9 MB

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
God she's so boring another day another this is new thats new look at me buying limited edition squash ffs she's an addict.
You know the girls in school that used to be so worried before exams and then boast they got A's and everyone hated them. That's aimee.
The only A she got is in her name. Education was wasted on that t

Mar 7, 2024
Shopping for the weekend, but is alone and having a takeaway! Once again spending for the sake of it.

She’s got a shopping/spending addiction as it’s the only thing she gets a serotonin hit from.

What a sad and vacuous life she has. Nae pals, nae man just a dated house full of tat, alcohol and junk food
Isn't it this weekend she's out with the girls for brunch and lunch with GTW for fathers day? Why does she need so much shopping, especially if she's planning on having a takeaway too