Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
But I actually think this is what she got! £919!
She makes me so mad at how she throws money away on tat. My eldest cried today because she couldn’t afford the cost of a procedure that is classed as cosmetic by the nhs, and has been getting her down for a few years. She has a good job, pays all her own bills, like us on here with no handouts from a rich daddy, and even working 14 hour days still cried. Yes I’ve told her we’ll help & that I wish she’d opened up to us about it before now. Aimee just boils my piss….

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
A deck chair? You must be taking the piss it would deffo fold in half with her trapped which I'd actually pay to see 🤣🤣 Anyway must dash I'm only having a nosey while I'm in the bar queue because I'll not be moving when Taylor is out. Ain't no way ain't no fing way 🤣💃🏻 have a good night all. I most certainly will. Is H here BTW? Big Swiftie and all that 🤡🤣😭
Aaaaahhhhh you lot seeing Taylor is getting me so excited! Have the best night! 💃❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just skimmed her video with her mum.. going to primark.. in Liverpool.. on a Saturday..: and she claims to have anxiety?! I am a scouser and I have avoided that primark for years as I get the worst anxiety in there cus it’s just an anxiety inducer. I don’t get how she can cope in there. Just proves her anxiety is selective
I don’t suffer with anxiety and wouldn’t go there on a Saturday! She’s a complete fraud.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Says harpers loving silk pj's atm but any of the ones she's bought are never to be seen. For instance she posted her on her insta in May in Xmas pyjamas that are to small for her? Make it make sense. And I don't know what's more pathetic. The fact that she made that tiktok sitting out clapping back to someone or the fact that her mother is there while she does it. My father would tell me to catch myself the do on, my mums passed but I can guarantee you she would leave my home if I was sitting on my phone and making silly videos to strangers.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Says harpers loving silk pj's atm but any of the ones she's bought are never to be seen. For instance she posted her on her insta in May in Xmas pyjamas that are to small for her? Make it make sense. And I don't know what's more pathetic. The fact that she made that tiktok sitting out clapping back to someone or the fact that her mother is there while she does it. My father would tell me to catch myself the do on, my mums passed but I can guarantee you she would leave my home if I was sitting on my phone and making silly videos to strangers.
She forgets what she has said about what that kid likes etc, she contradicts herself so much. I wholeheartedly don’t think she knows much about the kid. When my kids were growing up I knew them inside out, she doesn’t even know what foods hers actually like never mind anything else.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Buying h XS women’s clothes is ridiculous they won’t fit! XS tends to fit 13/14 yr olds. And h isn’t in that size in kids clothes.

She’s once again trying to make out she’s more grown up than she is. Get the kid to learn to cut her own food, have a good basic hygiene and then tell us she’s “grown up” she’ll look like she’s dressing in Aimee’s clothes wearing XS clothes

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She forgets what she has said about what that kid likes etc, she contradicts herself so much. I wholeheartedly don’t think she knows much about the kid. When my kids were growing up I knew them inside out, she doesn’t even know what foods hers actually like never mind anything else.
I agree! I know mines inside out. Jesus even my dad knows me inside out and I'm 39, he knows what foods we all eat and the things we all like. She hasn't a scooby most of the time

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The hedge has gone! You see the train going past when video first starts and then she’s tried covering it up later in the video!

All that food for 2 of them, that’s got to be another £40+ dropped on a takeaway
She's a disgrace. Those poor birds that were probably nesting in there. She really doesn't care. Wendy's only there for the perks to!

Last edited: