Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
My gut tells me jigsaw is late 50s. A spinster-very overweight with varicose veins and a fungal nail infection. Probably lives with Bert her elderly uncle so she can fiddle benefits. Shes 4foot 2 - a virgin and keeps chipmunks in the airing cupboard. Definitely a hoarder with halitosis and an itchy weeping rash in her belly folds. She shoplifts chicken in Aldi and has tits that skim her ankle bones. I guarantee she has 2 teeth and dyed red hair with a 4 inch grey root problem. Undoubtably rides a mobility scooter that is way too small for her fat arse. Hairs on her chin and nipples and eats happy shopper baked beans out of a tin. Her house will be overflowing with hair burst and fluff. Pictures of aimless and H will adorn her walls and she will most certainly be flicking her bean over Aimee’s Mingo poses in that minging bra she never takes off. She is desperately trying to save enough money to buy a train ticket to Southport to sit outside her besties house but she needs to keep buying the best eye cream ever cos it makes olga a happy bunny. - I work for the police as a criminal profiler every 3rd friday so I do know what I’m talking about !
I am howling 😂😂😂😂
But does she eat beans from the tin with a fork or spoon?

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
No I think it’s more to boost her comments by getting the huns to ask where she got it from. It’s from b&q and looking at the ones on there it’s about £500.. but she was shocked and didn’t want to pay £215 from Tesco a few weeks back! But she’s happy to spend double from B&Q. If she keeps them cushions out they’re gonna go mouldy from the rain and I bet the cats piss all over them as well
I think it's the placement of the drink can. She wants everyone to see what she's drinking

Mar 7, 2024
That coat is hideous, easily the ugliest coat I've ever seen - it therefore suits her perfectly. I bet when people do a double take at the multicolored monstrosity she thinks it's because she is TT famous 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240616-071318_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240616-071318_TikTok.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20240616-073930_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240616-073930_Samsung Internet.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 38
Mar 8, 2024
These people actually live amounts us. Creaming your knickers over some stranger on tiktok who doesn't give a cats cock about you. Are you alright love?
What the actual do is wrong with this person? To type this out about her being the best Aimee for them and thinking that’s normal is shocking. How fing weird these people are. It’s like they have nothing in their lives so they form this weird attachment to people on TikTok and think they’re mates. Bet when they watch her talk to her phone they think she’s talking to them cus they’re so utterly deluded they have formed a delusional friendship with her in their tiny minds. A lioness? fing give me strength. She’s a scruffy, lazy, lying t.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Exactly that !! I've noticed that about the freak, blanks out the whole sentence, like you say to suit the narrative just like her Messiah!! It's actually weird as do!
Aimee and vav get me to anger levels but this post 😡😡I am on another level 😡😡
Actually shows the type of person IT is!!
Just don’t give them any attention at all because it’s someone really thick and desperate. Probably Aimee herself 🤬

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I have a question to those who live in a city!
She called going into Liverpool going into town …
But it’s a city?
Is that normal for people? Cos I live in an actual town so it’d be “going into town” (most commonly we say “going into *name of said town*”)

Ps - the word town doesn’t look or sound right now I’ve said it too much
I live in Merseyside and you’re right… Liverpool is a city. But us scousers going into Liverpool shopping 🛍️ we just say… going into town.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
That coat is hideous, easily the ugliest coat I've ever seen - it therefore suits her perfectly. I bet when people do a double take at the multicolored monstrosity she thinks it's because she is TT famous 🤣🤣🤣
What a waste of money. She’s definitely got NO STYLE OR DRESS SENSE. this has to be the worst jacket I’ve ever seen.

Mar 8, 2024
Her eye roll over the onions on a poppodum was over the top wasn’t it 😂😂 like becki jokes with her over exaggerated noises when the food is only just got in side her massive mouth. How are these people not embarrassed filming themselves eating like this. She slaps her mouth so fing loud as well. She’s a proper scruff

Mar 8, 2024
I absolutely can’t with this coat thing. It looks like it stinks. How she leaves the house in this beyond me. It’s fing awful

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I honestly believe she's got herself caught in a toxic cycle she can't break. The takeaway videos get her on the fyp. Her ads etc don't reach they never get the views. So to stay on the fyp she has to do dud but she hates cooking. She either does a controversial microwave meal with cucumber or she does a takeaway. She feeds off the trolling because it boosts her engagement. The unhealthy lifestyle is now showing on her body. So she's trying to counter the effects with aesthetics and clothes. It doesn't matter what she does she always gets it wrong. But this is her job it's how she gets paid. And if she changed her content she's giving in to the trolls which she can't do because she's done so many videos saying she stands up to bullies blah blah. So she cries for 5 mins and then goes back to microwaving her mash.
How long does she think this is sustainable for? Has she compared her content to other creators? Does she realise her tiktok clock is running out. This lifestyle she's living won't last forever. Is she making the most of it with no back up plan cos she knows daddy will bail her out? She's just embarrassing at 40 next year. She's a terrible example to harper.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I honestly believe she's got herself caught in a toxic cycle she can't break. The takeaway videos get her on the fyp. Her ads etc don't reach they never get the views. So to stay on the fyp she has to do dud but she hates cooking. She either does a controversial microwave meal with cucumber or she does a takeaway. She feeds off the trolling because it boosts her engagement. The unhealthy lifestyle is now showing on her body. So she's trying to counter the effects with aesthetics and clothes. It doesn't matter what she does she always gets it wrong. But this is her job it's how she gets paid. And if she changed her content she's giving in to the trolls which she can't do because she's done so many videos saying she stands up to bullies blah blah. So she cries for 5 mins and then goes back to microwaving her mash.
How long does she think this is sustainable for? Has she compared her content to other creators? Does she realise her tiktok clock is running out. This lifestyle she's living won't last forever. Is she making the most of it with no back up plan cos she knows daddy will bail her out? She's just embarrassing at 40 next year. She's a terrible example to harper.
She’s lost her identity since going full time TikTok because she’s lost her connection to the real world. She only ever seems to see her dad and mum, harper and occasionally jaschin and Charlie & Ralph.

She doesn’t know reality from her own bubble of bullshit. She knows DUDs bring in views & comments, like she knows drama & clapbacks do. Someone needs to take her phone off her and make her detox not just alcohol and se food but social media. Because the negative impact is having is clearly showing with the mess she is, the manic behaviour and contradictions with I don’t care how I look but is pumping her face full of poison and fish spunk but won’t wash or tidy herself up cos that means she has to make an effort and she’s too lazy to do so.

She’s spiralling bad & when TikTok ends and it will end, it will break her. Because she has NOTHING worthwhile in her life (and not even harper, as she treats her like an inconvenience most of the time) she’ll hit reality so quick she won’t be able to cope. Wendy and Greg need to do something now before it’s too late but I fear it’s already too late

Mar 9, 2024
She’s lost her identity since going full time TikTok because she’s lost her connection to the real world. She only ever seems to see her dad and mum, harper and occasionally jaschin and Charlie & Ralph.

She doesn’t know reality from her own bubble of bullshit. She knows DUDs bring in views & comments, like she knows drama & clapbacks do. Someone needs to take her phone off her and make her detox not just alcohol and se food but social media. Because the negative impact is having is clearly showing with the mess she is, the manic behaviour and contradictions with I don’t care how I look but is pumping her face full of poison and fish spunk but won’t wash or tidy herself up cos that means she has to make an effort and she’s too lazy to do so.

She’s spiralling bad & when TikTok ends and it will end, it will break her. Because she has NOTHING worthwhile in her life (and not even harper, as she treats her like an inconvenience most of the time) she’ll hit reality so quick she won’t be able to cope. Wendy and Greg need to do something now before it’s too late but I fear it’s already too late
This is exactly as it is - so Aimee when you read this please ponder on this post. It isn’t trolling you or making fun of you - it’s the absolute truth and yes we only see snap shots of your day but unless the other 23 hours are filled with laughter, love and special people we know nothing about, then it’s not far wrong is it? Are we missing all the healthy foods and cuddles with H ? Do you deliberately Chuck s round your home for a 3 min post and then clean it up they way it should be? Have you secretly got a fulfilling real job that generates a decent income so you don’t have to scrounge off daddy? Maybe you volunteer at a food bank and we are totally wrong? You may well buy 2 pairs of every cartoon pj set to make us think you are a slob and before you post you run yesterdays chip paper in your hair to fool us? Oh and the filters - you actually do use them - you aren’t a liar at all! You use the ones to add the 4 stone and extra boobs to make us feel better? If so then obviously just cay on regardless and indeed what a fabulous actress and well balanced lady you are! If not read it again and take some time to reflect !