Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
She is saying sitting in the garden feels good again. You’d think something absolutely traumatic happened in the garden! The fella she was riding for a couple of months done half of it and fed her off. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. She’s so fing dramatic. She milked the break up for as long as she could. It’s embarrassing and shows everyone one of the reasons he fed off.

Mar 8, 2024
She is saying sitting in the garden feels good again. You’d think something absolutely traumatic happened in the garden! The fella she was riding for a couple of months done half of it and fed her off. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. She’s so fing dramatic. She milked the break up for as long as she could. It’s embarrassing and shows everyone one of the reasons he fed off.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You just know she’s gone
“oh monkey on Sunday I’m going to the place you really enjoyed last year, you know with the ice cream van and bouncy castle, the one you saw your friends at, yes that one would you rather go there or spend the day with your daddy”
She’s so transparent!
Gets the kid to choose what she wants her to choose that way!
So how would she react if he did this on Mother’s Day? He wouldn’t because you just don’t. No decent person would encroach on a day that has meaning like that.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I see she been the same cocky mare when shopping and drinking with her mum.

That is bloody disgusting that she has done that to the hedge in bird nesting season but she doesn’t think of anyone or anything other than herself.

She isn’t showing the garden as she knows the backlash she will get.

I don’t get why she doesn’t invite R and C to the event. I know G isn’t C dad (and may not even be Aimee Arsehole’s) but she knows him and you’d think Aimee Arsehole would try and get them to come to event. I would if it was my siblings!

Anxiety incoming before London I think any excuse not to do the school run especially if bumping into any today at the event.

Mar 9, 2024
Bet he’s taking her to his golf club, most clubs have a restaurant and have social calendars to boost profits. She’ll look a total t as usual 🤦🏼‍♀️
Bet he always tells her to dress Suitably because he is always mortified when she has to sit next to his mates Giles and Rupert with their kids Camealia and Penelope! They’re all looking like Victoria Beckham wannabes and he rocks up with mimi off shameless! Yes my husband is a member of a a s obnoxious golf club and yes there is always a Camelia and a Penolope! They had an event at his last week and we took our grandkids one of whom has just had a birthday and got reborn twin dolls. A very well to do lady said oh my gosh I thought they were real - eldest grandchild proceeds to explain they have a real penis and vagina before undoing the boy dolls nappy with glee. The poor woman nearly fainted on the spot ! 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thyroid neck. Just saying
Hahaha that’s indicative of hyperthyroidism which makes you lose weight. Although with the diet she has she could still have it and be piling it on.
With her terrible crippling anxiety I’m sure her Gp will have done a blood test to check her thyroid function. She looks very unhealthy to me and it’s cholesterol check she needs and some statins to get it down 🙄

Mar 7, 2024
Can’t wait for the transition. Hair over the shoulder.. smug cocky look.. the walk back towards her kitchen door. One leg up to show her s shoes and a wink maybe to end the video on.. or maybe that awful smile thing she does.
She wore a white summer dress last year too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240616-123230_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240616-123230_Instagram.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 69

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Bet he always tells her to dress Suitably because he is always mortified when she has to sit next to his mates Giles and Rupert with their kids Camealia and Penelope! They’re all looking like Victoria Beckham wannabes and he rocks up with mimi off shameless! Yes my husband is a member of a a s obnoxious golf club and yes there is always a Camelia and a Penolope! They had an event at his last week and we took our grandkids one of whom has just had a birthday and got reborn twin dolls. A very well to do lady said oh my gosh I thought they were real - eldest grandchild proceeds to explain they have a real penis and vagina before undoing the boy dolls nappy with glee. The poor woman nearly fainted on the spot ! 🤣
Hahahahahaha, I swerve as many golf do’s as possible but all the fellas my husband plays golf with are great and so are their wives. It’s just the majority are stuck up and piss me off

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I see she been the same cocky mare when shopping and drinking with her mum.

That is bloody disgusting that she has done that to the hedge in bird nesting season but she doesn’t think of anyone or anything other than herself.

She isn’t showing the garden as she knows the backlash she will get.

I don’t get why she doesn’t invite R and C to the event. I know G isn’t C dad (and may not even be Aimee Arsehole’s) but she knows him and you’d think Aimee Arsehole would try and get them to come to event. I would if it was my siblings!

Anxiety incoming before London I think any excuse not to do the school run especially if bumping into any today at the event.
I wouldn’t invite my sibling to my Father’s Day event if it wasn’t their dad too, because it’s taking them away from their own dad. But that’s just how I see it.

May 24, 2024
The World
Jigsaw maybe look in to lying, manipulation, scaremongering (telling her huns she has skin cancer), false claims of domestic abuse.
Child neglect by not providing even basic nutritional meals. Cucumber and fing gravy, do off.
Stalking and monitoring.. like you do here, to make these posts? You stalk and monitor us, sensor out conversations to only allude to something much sinister being posted than what has - false information.
Have a word.

IMG_7418.png

Mar 9, 2024
Can’t wait for the transition. Hair over the shoulder.. smug cocky look.. the walk back towards her kitchen door. One leg up to show her s shoes and a wink maybe to end the video on.. or maybe that awful smile thing she does.
Wish she would fall flat on her chubby mush when she does her mingo pose and knock herself out on the door frame! Bet those god awful wedges get dragged out AGAIN! All the cash she drops and that’s the best she’s got !

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I wouldn’t invite my sibling to my Father’s Day event if it wasn’t their dad too, because it’s taking them away from their own dad. But that’s just how I see it.

Actually you are right I didn’t see it like that. I guess I just thought it was an event and kids entertainment and thought R and C would have enjoyed it too but I agree it may not the the right thing for her to attend when it about G and Father’s Day.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Actually you are right I didn’t see it like that. I guess I just thought it was an event and kids entertainment and thought R and C would have enjoyed it too but I agree it may not the the right thing for her to attend when it about G and Father’s Day.
I think Charlie would hate it because it’ll be the Aimee show. Look at my dad he’s rich and yours is a povvo policeman.

But money doesn’t buy happiness and aimless is perfect example of that.