Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
She wore this at last nights DUD , slept in it and now preparing the usual BORING packed lunch in it. She makes me sick! The cats are hanging about as she’s opened TUNA!! Her hair is loose and dealing with food and touching everything and obviously unwashed.
She just doesn’t care about her appearance whatsoever. She disgusted me! And don’t get me started on that FRIDGE, all the s pinned up for at least a year - there’s NO WAY… she’s wiped that fridge down. She boils my piss just how fing LAZY she is.
When she makes a big thing about washing her hands! We all know she just wipes them on the manky tea towel - as Wendy says she’s all about the performance is our Olga! And you are spot on - she can’t ever deny the fridge never gets cleaned - unless she’s going to gaslight and say she takes a picture and replaces everything exactly the same because of her anxiety! Fat useless midden x

Mar 9, 2024
She doesn’t half spout some drivel, hay fever my arse do off aimless and take your first sip in your yellow chick mug with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny I can’t remember her moaning about hay fever previous years? The must be a miraculous new herbal remedy advert in the pipeline or a mascara with healing properties! Scamming bint !

Mar 9, 2024
Unlike D2 England has a chance of coming home 🤣🤣🤣🤣
D2 hasn’t been seen or heard of since his last shag with fat Fanny! My working hypothesis is he was sucked in and is still sat in there waiting for the fanny rescue volunteers to chuck him a lifeline - soz mate but you should have looked at the red flags and not gone dipping again ! They ain’t coming for ya - way too dangerous even with their snorkels and hazard suits !

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t with her. Her videos are so boring. She tries so hard and fails so badly to be funny. She’s just so mundane. Couldn’t listen to her for long. Her stupid facial expressions and “jokes” are just ridiculous.
And the only joke of the day is you Aimee. You are a scruffy t.
No need for her to say cakey, wotsys etc. she’s nearly 40. It isn’t cute or quirky, it just makes her sound like a t. Charley c, Kane and leuan do it too and it’s so annoying. Burgey wurgey. Just no. You’re all adults. Pack it in

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Omg 🙄🙄 what do I do ?? Oh do off ya fing giant fanny !!!!! We all know full well you'll be at the doctor's and be on antibiotics within hours ya absolute weapon grow the do up and get on with it !!!!
Maybe you shouldn't be scratching your herpes infested fanny and not washing your hands after !!!! Ya filthy fat melt
Doctor Wendy should know, didn’t she say she diagnosed her with stuff before

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So not everyone is getting that offer which is totally unfair - however I wouldn’t use gmc if it was the only shampoo ever
I reported in the shopping section of inconsistent pricing - isn’t fair if it’s only for so many customers and she hasn’t stated that and I wouldn’t purchase give me either just reminds me of something you’d find in b&m

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I reported in the shopping section of inconsistent pricing - isn’t fair if it’s only for so many customers and she hasn’t stated that and I wouldn’t purchase give me either just reminds me of something you’d find in b&m
I reported it when I saw it wasn’t what she said.

Yellow sticker in the reduced section in B&M 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Love your username… couldn’t pass by without saying so 👌🏻😂😂
Who was it who had the hilarious name something to do with Granny wide Gash I can't remember fully. Someone who had to rejoin when we all got shipped from the other page sure it was originally Lexi something? Anyhow it was hilarious and I've not seen it for ages 🤣