Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hadn't read the comments before posting mine but we're all onto her over the new car coming she thinks we're thick ha.
Not sure if still on as I've not watched her for a few days but last I saw re Charlie's car was getting it and then going straight over there for her sisters birthday pahahahaha I bloody love that for Shamey. She will not like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for all the kind words you beautiful kind people & thanks for the book recommendation, I will put it on my kindle later.
Don’t want to be here but it’s the safest place to be for the bubby so it’s where I will stay.
Got a bit weepy but not long had a FaceTime with my wee doggy, so it’s all good again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
🤣🤣🤣 she looked like she wanted to cry. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 🤣

I mean she’s got money to burn so doesn’t need to wait for refunds so just get in the car and go get one from the local one if your daughter is that upset (she said that like it was a rare treat for the kid). Honestly the drama 🤣
How many times did she have to say 2 drinks and 4 fries??!!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Wendy picked up Harper cause she wanted to see her...its Wednesday, what happened to the swimming lessons? Also fit you better to go collect Ralph! And it's hay-fever not a fin severe illness, yes it's s! But people manage to work 12 hr shifts with hay-fever, imagine that! My daughters currently at work while suffering with hers but isn't complaining like an almost 40 year old baby and she would have more right as she'd only 18 yet!

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Thanks for all the kind words you beautiful kind people & thanks for the book recommendation, I will put it on my kindle later.
Don’t want to be here but it’s the safest place to be for the bubby so it’s where I will stay.
Got a bit weepy but not long had a FaceTime with my wee doggy, so it’s all good again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sending much love x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why does wendy enable her so fing much
It's to hot to cook? Then make something that's cool. You can also use a bloody airfryer which she uses to cook most things and leave the room and open the patio doors. Stop making excuses for your daughter wendy! You would cook if you were at home!
Giving her hug cos her mcds order was wrong. I’ve seen it all 🙄🤣. She’s a disgrace is Wendy and a massive reason her daughter is a grade A bellend.