Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Hey dani do off stop rimming amiees arse she dont care and as for this comment go.do yourself side ways
Right you t Dani.
Get your fing arse over here and let us really tell you what we think.

You are a piece of s, how dare you bring a baby into it. Aimee doesn’t give a do about you, if she did she’d respond to you. What you’re doing is pretty sick, coming over here and SS and giving info to your Queen, if you actually cared about her, you’d not show her or tell her. I bet you flick your bean to Aimless videos, you sad little t.

Attachments

• 397E3347-B86F-4095-A6E3-E64645D451CD.jpeg
    397E3347-B86F-4095-A6E3-E64645D451CD.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 84

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
"DRY BATH' video for anyone who hasn't seen it ! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Managed to compress it so quality is not great but you can clearly see it's an empty bath lol and no sounds of water when moving ..... I love to watch it sometimes just to have a laugh x She is mumbling quite a a bit though ....
View attachment RPReplay_Final1719837926 (3)_compressed.mp4
It’s hilarious 🤣 and all in the name of content, drama and sympathy. What a fing loser.

Hey dani do off stop rimming amiees arse she dont care and as for this comment go.do yourself side ways
Oh Dani, you absolute weirdo fbag, you wont get a rise out of me by mentioning my newborn baby, the baby is hardly neglected, the baby is still in neonatal, being looked after by a team of consultants, doctors & nurses & I’m still in hospital so I’m not far away. When I took the time to comment on here, my husband was with the baby having skin to skin contact.
So instead of spending time on here to run back to that sweaty, greasy, catpissy monstrosity you love to rim, to try & earn some brownie points & if you are really lucky a little acknowledgment, why don’t you have a bath & wash that massive gunt, because we all know you deffo smell worse than oinking Olga.
You absolute fecking fraggle. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Mar 8, 2024
"DRY BATH' video for anyone who hasn't seen it ! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Managed to compress it so quality is not great but you can clearly see it's an empty bath lol and no sounds of water when moving ..... I love to watch it sometimes just to have a laugh x She is mumbling quite a a bit though ....
View attachment RPReplay_Final1719837926 (3)_compressed.mp4
do me she's pathetic 🙄🙄😡
Looks in pain don't she !!! didn't even take a breath !! She is such a fraud and a time waster for a already stretched service ! Why go to the professional if you're just going to ask TT anyway!!

Oh and Aimee this here is why you are not liked, this here is probably one of the reasons you sealed your fate with Dave .....probably thought no shag is worth this 👍🤣🤣🤣

Oh and don't like feeling spacey but gets pissed every night ....ok sweetie 😘

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I don't know why she bothers with all those treatments when her skin is terrible to begin with ! You can't reverse damage that has already been done , prevention is better than cure so maybe aimless ya fat s you should of taken better care of your skin , stayed off them sun beds and stopped eating tit and necking bottles of Kylie every night !!!! You look desperate, a desperate wrinkled herpes riddles divorced fat tramp 😂😎
Her skin is so sun damaged her chest is really bad she should focus on trying to
do me she's pathetic 🙄🙄😡
Looks in pain don't she !!! didn't even take a breath !! She is such a fraud and a time waster for a already stretched service ! Why go to the professional if you're just going to ask TT anyway!!

Oh and Aimee this here is why you are not liked, this here is probably one of the reasons you sealed your fate with Dave .....probably thought no shag is worth this 👍🤣🤣🤣

Oh and don't like feeling spacey but gets pissed every night ....ok sweetie 😘
personally I recently had horrendous gall bladder pain and the last thing I thought was let me go on TikTok and talk about my pain I don’t think she knows real pain and why would you go in a dry bath to explain the torture of your life lying in the bed would have been sufficient

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Evening all

⚠️ TW - baby loss ⚠️

Sorry if already been mentioned before but Jai from Bespoke by Jai has sadly lost her babies.

I don’t see any message of condolences or support on her post by Aimee Arsehole.

Onto the Girls Aloud concert - for someone who raves on about anxiety, to go to a concert alone with people she doesn’t know shows she chats utter bullshit. She makes a mockery out of true anxiety.

And to make a comeback about her drink driving is just pathetic. She was jingling her keys - anything to get engagement she is vile.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Taking commission too 🤣🤣
And to think she’ll have sent that to the brand to approve before posting 🤣🤣 are these brands trying to put people off their products.

No chance anyone can focus on the product as all the focus is on her horrible skin, massive dent in her head, greasy, sweaty, leathery complexion and fed eye area.

Also that top cracks me up 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She sits in pyjamas far to much. I have house clothes like sweatshirts and leggings for the house. I only wear pyjamas to bed. My mum and nan were same so probably just what I'm used to but I don't feel like I can be productive at home in pyjamas lol
I love my pjs but I usually wear loungewear around the house but on the occasions I do have my pjs on around the house I would never ever sleep in them like she does.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I love my pjs but I usually wear loungewear around the house but on the occasions I do have my pjs on around the house I would never ever sleep in them like she does.
I just always feel like the days over If my pj's are on so I'm far less productive lol but if I get up showered throw on house clothes and a bit of makeup and fix my hair I feel far more ready for the day and do more things that need done lol pj's on I'm just sat on the sofa yawning 🤣 the thing is she goes out in what I wear at home. I won't wear those clothes outside lol