Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
I absolutely will not spend my hard earned money on a brand that says do you to hard working normal decent people while they gift these morons. And it is most definitely a do you from them because I’m sure someone checks these lying scroungers out before sending hundreds of pounds worth of free stuff. They will know she’s a scammer and a lier - someone who fries on a sun bed and lies about it until she is physically caught out does not need their products gifting! She is already fed - she looks like Salami and probably stinks like it so it’s totally wasted and they are delusional if they think this flappy fannied dirty bint would influence any normal person to go buy their products! She’s a Fanny - that’s all 1720112540503.png
Why would a brand promoting sun protection choose an influencer with such significant sun damage?! The results of years sun damage is plain to see and it has aged her by 10+ years. She's clearly trying to reverse some of the damage on her face but it's too late. She could be madge from benidorms double with her sun damaged wrinkly chest. Do these brands do no research?!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She is absolutely vile. She might aswell forget about the spud and just eat the tub of flora ffs. She literally won't even taste the spud at all. And the fact it's flora mixed with bolognaise is just disgusting. I swear her taste buds are dead. And a measly bit of corn and couple of pieces of pizza for Harper. Does she realise if she striped the cobs down it wouldn't be very much corn? And cucumbers basically water. It isn't filling the child in any way. But you make sure you're fed Aimee. Never mind!

Mar 9, 2024
Why would a brand promoting sun protection choose an influencer with such significant sun damage?! The results of years sun damage is plain to see and it has aged her by 10+ years. She's clearly trying to reverse some of the damage on her face but it's too late. She could be madge from benidorms double with her sun damaged wrinkly chest. Do these brands do no research?!
That’s what I mean? Just why? This is why I will not give them any of my money. The researchers need sacking! Surely to god they check the reputations and suitability of these scammers! It’s like a nanny agency vetting jimmy saville and singing his praises !

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She's a right greedy hog isn't she! Iv known pot bellied pigs who don't eat as much
Girrrlll you've done more than Hawk Tuah to get a Starbar 😜😍🤣 And is this confirmation of his name? Because what do I win? May I request a stern word with Gavins prick mates dipping themselves in Shameys green goblin juice 🤢
Not the goblin juice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
She is absolutely vile. She might aswell forget about the spud and just eat the tub of flora ffs. She literally won't even taste the spud at all. And the fact it's flora mixed with bolognaise is just disgusting. I swear her taste buds are dead. And a measly bit of corn and couple of pieces of pizza for Harper. Does she realise if she striped the cobs down it wouldn't be very much corn? And cucumbers basically water. It isn't filling the child in any way. But you make sure you're fed Aimee. Never mind!
#mealideas wtf?!!!!! What has she ever inspired anyone to cook? 🤔🙄 Every meal looks rotten, over cooked, overloaded in carbs and lacking any nutritional value 🤢🤮

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704-194650_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704-194650_TikTok.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 39
Girrrlll you've done more than Hawk Tuah to get a Starbar 😜😍🤣 And is this confirmation of his name? Because what do I win? May I request a stern word with Gavins prick mates dipping themselves in Shameys green goblin juice 🤢
Yes his full name is Prewinkle Femiboy Favourite Chicken Starbar Daviddonearunner the 4th.
& those basic, cheap, tacky, fraudulent traitors are no friends of Gavin or the succulent community. 🌵🌵

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yes his full name is Prewinkle Femiboy Favourite Chicken Starbar Daviddonearunner the 4th.
& those basic, cheap, tacky, fraudulent traitors are no friends of Gavin or the succulent community. 🌵🌵
Daviddonearunner the 4th. Crying 🤣🤣🤣

Jokes aside.. Hope he's doing well 💙 and Mamma too of course 😊 Give him a wheelie from his great Aunty Bike 🚴‍♀️🥰