Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
How desperate for 🍆 to you have to be to get the puffy nipples out 🤣 I'm starting to feel sorry for her tragic life and afflictions.

Will give myself a shake 🤣 could never feel sorry for that narcissistic piece of 💩 and the misery she brings on herself 🤣
She is desperate for a bloke, it oozes out of her. All her TT’s do is make that happening less and less likely.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
When I buy a whole chicken… ALL my family eat it! Why buy a full chicken then just plate up one meal and then serve up a completely different meal for someone else 🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s maddening what she does.
She just so wasteful 😡
That child rules the roost!
God help Aimee when her child actually is a teenager as she’s making a rod for her own back by continuously giving in to that child!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
So she’s had a shower and washed her hair ready to go to an event and now has cooked a chicken.. her whole hair will be stinking. Don’t get me started on the complete waste of cremating a whole chicken to pick off some bits of breast.. argh the waste. Buy a freaken cooked breast and be done with it.
PS Aimless your busy this morning I done in my lunch time and managed to run the hoover over my downstairs.

Mar 7, 2024
She is desperate for a bloke, it oozes out of her. All her TT’s do is make that happening less and less likely.
She will be frantically searching the apps for her next victim. Imagine facing the whole 6 weeks holidays without a fling/love of her life to distract her from parenting and doing anything with pre teen/gobby brat

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
What is going on with her boobs? It’s all pointy nipple and no actual boob😱😱look like chapel hat pegs! Everything about her is just odd! I think she’s trolling us and she’s superglued something on her nipples to see if we bite! She’s gonna blind H or one of the cats if she turns round fast! It’s not attractive olga! If they are real you need to get an order in to Amazon for corn plasters or something! Dear lord!
CHAPEL HAT PEGS!! 🤣🤣🤣 oh my god I’m 38 and all of my life I’ve said ‘ nipples like chipple hard pegs’ 😂😂😂 I am crying! I knew it made no sense when I’d been saying it as well that makes it worse hahaha x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She will be frantically searching the apps for her next victim. Imagine facing the whole 6 weeks holidays without a fling/love of her life to distract her from parenting and doing anything with pre teen/gobby brat
Well last 6 week holidays were consumed by D2 so poor H didn’t get a look in, seems this year she’ll actually have to parent, which no doubts mean stuck indoors or out shopping 80% of it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why’s her favourite line “get a job”
Oh sorry forgot it takes a special skill set to set up a recording camera and laugh like mutely into your phone and turn the filter on.

There is a LIST of things you can GET though Aimee ready?

- get a wash
- get cleaning your house
- get a better handle on your child she walks all over you!
- get a life seeing as you deem living your best life being at home drinking boozies and sitting in your sweat soaked puffy nipple jarmies
- get fresh air, that doesn’t involve just moving from one indoor location to another indoor location.
- get a grip 😂
- get some better makeup skills you resemble a clown.

And my FAVOURITE one
GET A DNA TEST CAUSE GTW ISNT YOUR DADDY 🤣

And what in the SpongeBob square pants are those?! 😂 IMG_4546.jpeg
What a funny shape 😳
She’s looking more and more mentally disadvantaged.