Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think today will be another day of sulking. Maybe a takeaway later pizza for h and pasta, chips and garlic bread for the telly tubby. Tomorrow an m&s haul (all the staff follow her and are sooo nice) fake smiles, maybe even a home cooked meal - spag bol thinking she's nigella. Think we might see a few days of fake smiles, little miss positive pants, trolls aren't bothering me content. Some mystery omg packages, covers mouth, you are so kind, oh my gosh.... then maybe the worst sore throat ever or some other mystery aliment for sympathy and sales later in the week.
Summer holidays are fast approaching so she will be putting in some serious hours on the apps looking for her next victim. The school hols will be long and arduous without a 🍆 to distract her from parenting. That's my prediction for the week. Anyone else?
Be lucky getting a takeaway 🤣 I'd order now for DUD time. But then she'll have something else to whinge about. Oh they're so busy... because the football's on I forgot 🤭🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I present to you one of A’s old classics that popped up for me today 🤣 you are not a woman for sure !!!
1. You forgot to add that you take bath/shower every roughly 3 months and you take it dry ! 🤣
2. 99% of the time you are sick you just get on with it !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
3. You said it over and over again that you can’t use wax !!!
4. I’m not going to even comment on number 4 … 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤥🫣
5. You said it over and over again that labour was so traumatic for you that you will never do it again even if they pay you !!!! 🤬
View attachment v09044g40000c8b801bc77ubli9pdgr0.mp4
I have just snorted coffee because of you thanks very much. I cannot 🤣🤣🤣 She takes her showers dry 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dear me 😭😭😭😭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is she showing her support for Donald Trump being that orange 😳🤣 she sees what we do so how has she posted herself looking like that.

And losing this brand deal and being all sad is going to go on longer than the aftermath of D2 isn’t it. Tragic. She thrives off playing the victim and being sad or ill. Unhinged behaviour.

Attachments

• IMG_6094.jpeg
    IMG_6094.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 16
I'm sorry ? Offensive to whom ? It was towards aimless ! Scroll on if it offends you ! People are way too sensitive and take things out of context! Let others say what they want to say and if it offends then scroll on by Okay thanks 👍
Fellow trowel, I’m not try to police your comments but hear me out, Oinking Olga deserves nearly every insult that is sent her way because she is so abhorrent but the word you used is a really bad derogatory term used for children & adults with special educational needs so its not okay to use it at all, that’s just my opinion & you are entitled to yours.
There is so many wonderful words to use on Oinking Olga, wankspangling bungle t, cockgobbling thundercunt, fat fishy fanny lips, fface, swampy donkey, smelly catpissy w, fake ass b, lying rat faced bastard, diseased ridden t, skid mark on the underpants of humanity, fishy crusty t. I could go on forever but I won’t. Hope you don’t get the hump with me saying this but I felt I needed too. 🌵🐽❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Fellow trowel, I’m not try to police your comments but hear me out, Oinking Olga deserves nearly every insult that is sent her way because she is so abhorrent but the word you used is a really bad derogatory term used for children & adults with special educational needs so its not okay to use it at all, that’s just my opinion & you are entitled to yours.
There is so many wonderful words to use on Oinking Olga, wankspangling bungle t, cockgobbling thundercunt, fat fishy fanny lips, fface, swampy donkey, smelly catpissy w, fake ass b, lying rat faced bastard, diseased ridden t, skid mark on the underpants of humanity, fishy crusty t. I could go on forever but I won’t. Hope you don’t get the hump with me saying this but I felt I needed too. 🌵🐽❤️
I used a terrible word as well 😳but I didn’t know it was a term used for anything other than idiot. Won’t use it again 😳

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’m glad someone else said it. Those words are beyond awful. And it takes a lot to offend me but those words do and I’m sorry if my opinion offends anyone but when you’re raising a SEN child they really do offend

I used a terrible word as well 😳but I didn’t know it was a term used for anything other than idiot. Won’t use it again 😳
Yeah & people learn from there mistakes & that’s ok, that’s what we are supposed to do. I enjoy calling oinking Olga & vilevavron names but if I used a derogatory word, that is extremely offensive to any of you lot, I would apologise & move on & make sure to never use it again. 🐽🌵❤️