Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
My blokes week of twatishness - I know my girls on here will hear me
sent him to collect fancy dress costumes that I had ordered and paid for - Tarzan & Jane - comes back with 🌭 and fing 🍟 ( fuming)
Like no way on gods Green earth am I waking about as bloody 🍟to his 🌭
I needed to sort something quick so I borrowed a friends Marilyn Munro get up n told him to sort himself something but I wasnt talking to him - sends me a text saying his mate has got a 70s rod stewart outfit - Jesus Christ !!!!! not even joking it was more jimmy saville than Rod Stewart ! I’m even more pissed off - specially when we get home n he’s pissed sitting on the end of the bed n I wake up to jimmy saville in full wig n animal print y fronts playing if you think I’m sexy on his guitar at 4 in the morning! - not enough to warrant a battering with the cucumber? Well if you don’t think so yet - buckle up … yesterday my utterly bonkers brain nob head bought - yes bought - without giving me ANY warning - wait for it ….. not 1 but 2 geriatric DONKEYS! - and part 3 is the worst but if anyone wants to hear? X

Me being me (animal obsessed) I'd probably propose if someone bought me 2x donkeys. I love them! 😆

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
My blokes week of twatishness - I know my girls on here will hear me
sent him to collect fancy dress costumes that I had ordered and paid for - Tarzan & Jane - comes back with 🌭 and fing 🍟 ( fuming)
Like no way on gods Green earth am I waking about as bloody 🍟to his 🌭
I needed to sort something quick so I borrowed a friends Marilyn Munro get up n told him to sort himself something but I wasnt talking to him - sends me a text saying his mate has got a 70s rod stewart outfit - Jesus Christ !!!!! not even joking it was more jimmy saville than Rod Stewart ! I’m even more pissed off - specially when we get home n he’s pissed sitting on the end of the bed n I wake up to jimmy saville in full wig n animal print y fronts playing if you think I’m sexy on his guitar at 4 in the morning! - not enough to warrant a battering with the cucumber? Well if you don’t think so yet - buckle up … yesterday my utterly bonkers brain nob head bought - yes bought - without giving me ANY warning - wait for it ….. not 1 but 2 geriatric DONKEYS! - and part 3 is the worst but if anyone wants to hear? X
*grabs chair and a large popcorn for part 2😂*

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my god how much of a laugh would that be !! I’ve not told him yet but but I’ve changed it and booked to go with my girls for a week instead - we go the day before he comes back and my sister is having the littles overnight and bringing the 3 of them to mine when he gets home. He can look after them for a week while we sun it up ! And I’m not saying a word about it to him either - it will be a nice surprise 😳
Recycling - gunna dump the lot in his bloody car Sunday night - he won’t forget that job again in a rush.
I’m a Gemini and I love and nurture my inner wicked 🤣x
Nicely done! 🙌🏻😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just said this on TL

Wonder if she’s been pulled on her “taste test” because it resembled asking a 3 year old what they thought of their dinner.. erm yummy.
She hasn’t got the mindset or vocabulary to do a quality taste test. I’m sure she only ever uses yummy, delightful, nice, I recommend, there’s no depth or insight to the product. I mean is it suitable for diabetics or those with any conditions/allergies. No price given, not giving where it can be bought.

She really is fing useless at her “job” and she was gagging to glug those drinks. If she wasn’t filming I sure she would have necked them

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder why the comments are off - is it because she worried that people will ruin her having a deal with AU and she can’t bear the thought of no alcohol to help her in her hurling this year Halloween tree?

A taste test is where you describe the taste - yummy or yucky is the only two words she has in her vocab to describe tastes.

Sunny Sunday here today so nice chilled morning - hubby still in bed and I am about to make a fry up then food shopping and finishing off the teacher presents.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday 💕.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
And she said she’d been cleaning (still wearing it)
There’s NO WAY you can clean your home in yesterday’s heat and look the exact same in the afternoon as you did that morning!
Her idea of cleaning isn’t our way!
After cleaning I’m looking like I’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards! She ain’t cleaned! She’s got no concept whatsoever of cleaning her home … I’m still waiting for her to wipe that fridge down! Nothing moves 🤷🏽‍♀️ all the clutter is in the exact place for a YEAR!!!!
In my opinion… she’s one LAZY COMMON BEGGAR as all she does is BEG for freebies.
How can anyone be proud of themselves for that?
And I dread to think what she looked like WITHOUT THE FILTER wearing that car crash outfit!! Christ on a bike Aimee 🤪🙃🫨🤣🙄
You’re a classic common lazy beggar!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
There’s NO WAY you can clean your home in yesterday’s heat and look the exact same in the afternoon as you did that morning!
After cleaning I’m looking like I’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards! She ain’t cleaned! She’s got no concept whatsoever of cleaning her home … I’m still waiting for her to wipe that fridge down! Nothing moves 🤷🏽‍♀️ all the clutter is in the exact place for a YEAR!!!!
In my opinion… she’s one LAZY COMMON BEGGAR as all she does is BEG for freebies.
And I dread to think what she looked like WITHOUT THE FILTER wearing that car crash outfit!! Christ on a bike Aimee 🤪🙃🫨🤣🙄
I also don’t deep clean in my clothes, I usually do my blitzing first thing in the morning (6-7am) whilst it’s cool and I’m in my pjs then I’ll shower & go about the day.

She’s probably just mopped the floor in the living room and that’s it

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
The outfit looks like the curtains my grandma had in her caravan when I was a kid. I’m with you, I look like a different person when I’ve been cleaning, hair disheveled, sweaty & i’d need put into the washing machine along with whatever I’ve been wearing.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Well I've broke up for six weeks now. Whoop whoop so will be able to catch up a lot easier.

@Puffy nips and stinky vag Please adopt me. I'll look after the donkeys. I LOVE donkeys.

Anyway whilst doing DofE walks again last week I came across the most fabulous bridge for our troll army to live under.

P.S Aimless, you are an alcoholic mess. Anyone who gets that excited over alcohol but not their child is an absolute disgrace. End of.
1000017378.jpg