Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

zobo

Apr 17, 2024
northeast
One thing that really annoys me with her- the amount of time she takes to stir her coffee. Like is there any need? Does it really need all that time to dissolve? Couple of stirs and it’s done love but she goes on for ages. Any one else? Or am I being pedantic?😂😂
Same! She starts stirring before she even pours the fluids into it🤨 So annoying! And the scraping of the spoon around the cup sounds 🙉👊🏼

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Well I've broke up for six weeks now. Whoop whoop so will be able to catch up a lot easier.

@Puffy nips and stinky vag Please adopt me. I'll look after the donkeys. I LOVE donkeys.

Anyway whilst doing DofE walks again last week I came across the most fabulous bridge for our troll army to live under.

P.S Aimless, you are an alcoholic mess. Anyone who gets that excited over alcohol but not their child is an absolute disgrace. End of.
1000017378.jpg
Excitement over yet another pair of new jaaaammmies! The woman ain’t normal

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You just know the floor is sticky and you can feel all the bits when you walk on - fur balls big as her head under that sofa and bits of toe nails cos I know she picks her feet - we’ve seen the state of her hooves - dirty dirty dirty !
🤣🤢 yep it’ll be like a pub dance floor at the end of a night. Imagine how bad her house smells, you just know she sprays air freshener rather than cleans and it just blends in with the underlying cat pissy mucky margarine smell.

LT06

Mar 17, 2024
hawaii
Why is she suddenly banging on about cleaning and Sunday resets, and buying Spanish cleaning products etc. She hates cleaning, lives in a hovel and is a right dirty scrubber so if she trying to add cleaning to her content then that’s laughable 🤣🤣

And AU need to sack their PR person as imagine gifting alcohol to an alcoholic, and she’s is without a doubt a functioning one.
AU gifts to literal anyone who drinks. Im sure the like to promote excess drinking. They always gift Cory and Lea (also on tictok)

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤢 yep it’ll be like a pub dance floor at the end of a night. Imagine how bad her house smells, you just know she sprays air freshener rather than cleans and it just blends in with the underlying cat pissy mucky margarine smell.
THATS IT!!! Margarine smell! 🤢not even Flora ! It’s the big tubs of something like they sell in cheap shops ! This is exactly what my nose thinks it can smell on her vids!

Mar 9, 2024
Lately I have genuinely thought she needs to do that with a lot of her clothes. She buys clothes too small for herself and then clothes too big for her daughter. She’s so weird.
I’m a size 10 and 5’t 5 and where I need to I buy a 12 because in my opinion in some cases a bigger size makes me look slimmer - I always size up in pjs - it’s a frigging label! If she didn’t scream her size from the roof tops nobody would even know! And it’s not like people actually care! It’s the ridiculous obvious lying! The straining at the seams and ropp being squeezed out like an overstuffed sausage roll tends to give it away! She a heffer and no mistake - I also genuinely believe there is something going on health wise - that post where we saw her legs and hooves ( once seen you will never forget) with the pudgy trotters and also her neck rolls coupled with the Cumberland sausage fingers 🤢