Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
In my head right now I am slapping the disgusting Fanny into the middle of next week! THE fING WORST THING SHE DOES -EVER - TOPPING EVERYTHING ELSE DISGUSTING 😡😡😡 IT IS THE fING DRIBBLING OOOH ME MOUTHS WATERING WHILE SHE SUCKS THE DROOL BACK IN 🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊 I CANT fING STAND IT ANY LONGER - DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY fING TROLLOPE SKID STAINED STINKING UGLY DISEASE RIDDEN SEWER MAGGOT ! 🤯😤🤬 I may need help at this point!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
In my head right now I am slapping the disgusting Fanny into the middle of next week! THE fING WORST THING SHE DOES -EVER - TOPPING EVERYTHING ELSE DISGUSTING 😡😡😡 IT IS THE fING DRIBBLING OOOH ME MOUTHS WATERING WHILE SHE SUCKS THE DROOL BACK IN 🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊 I CANT fING STAND IT ANY LONGER - DIRTY DIRTY FILTHY fING TROLLOPE SKID STAINED STINKING UGLY DISEASE RIDDEN SEWER MAGGOT ! 🤯😤🤬 I may need help at this point!
DONT hold back say how you really feel 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Imagine first day back in school for H next week in her unironed summer dress, off white knee high socks she found off the floor stained in cat piss and chocolate with cat hair stuck to them, the most hideous school shoes cos mummy left it last minute to get any decent ones, unwashed, unbrushed frizzy as do, lobsided bob with ginny green teeth and her hammy sammies, frubelicious, narnie, cakey and wotsies in her moana lunch bag…. Poor kid!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Is that you Pussy Cat? Oh no it's just you @Puffy nips and stinky vag is everything OK? Can someone check on the donkeys please ASAP 🧐😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She's on the hunt for some size 22 pleather leggings that she can try to convince everyone are the same ones she wears EVERYWHERE 😉😂
She must have a 50inch waist now, she’s at least double the girth of me. When she claims she has health anxiety I can’t understand why she’s eating her way to diabetes and coronary heart disease. 😳

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You know what the best of it is. She goes to Shirls for Halloween!! 😂 Someone post last year's vid I beg 😂 Sooo alllll the tat she's bought.. and will buy in the coming BER months (excuse me whilst I swallow my own sick) 🤢 But.. all that crap for the ONE NIGHT of the year she's not in. She'll be playing bobbin apples with her mummy in her kitchen. Bless! 🎃