Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
If wide leg wendy reads here ...step in and help your daughter and grandaughter ..as a mom myself I could not stand by and watch the demise of my daughter ,the way she was dressed yday was shocking she must of been boiling in the cardi yday but too afraid to take it off as she knows her wieght gain shows ....she's absolutely disgusting now almost smell her through the phone ,like one of those old ladies that smothers herself in perfume and puts talcom powder in her knickers to mask the smell of piss ...

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
IMG_6597.jpeg just putting this out there if anyone wants to stick her head on it. She might like this costume šŸŽƒ
Just her type šŸ˜œšŸ˜ Pumpkinny Win ANNNDD a goatee woatee. Ohhhh gimmi kissy wiss Daveeeee baybee! I'll leave my child with anyone who'll stand her. Then I can cremate you a steak, suck you off and spend Ā£3k on a wknd away for you. Then get fed and chucked for being a dumb b thinking i can buy your love. Bless!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I feel a bit torn as part of me is actually starting to pity her as I think she needs help/an intervention . She is spiralling at a rapid speed, she has lost all self pride and respect in the way she dresses and acts, and the rapid weight gain . She was never mother of the year we all know that but shes got worse. She is completely consumed by TT. I canā€™t stand her but I still wouldnā€™t want her to come to any harm so I hope she gets some help.

The other parts of me thinks she doesnā€™t deserve my pity and is just a spoilt, rotten to the core, repulsive t who has self sabotaged out of greed so you reap what you sow kind of thing.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m explaining what I mean right šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
I feel a bit torn as part of me is actually starting to pity her as I think she needs help/an intervention . She is spiralling at a rapid speed, she has lost all self pride and respect in the way she dresses and acts, and the rapid weight gain . She was never mother of the year we all know that but shes got worse. She is completely consumed by TT. I canā€™t stand her but I still wouldnā€™t want her to come to any harm so I hope she gets some help.

The other parts of me thinks she doesnā€™t deserve my pity and is just a spoilt, rotten to the core, repulsive t who has self sabotaged out of greed so you reap what you sow kind of thing.

I get you, she really has let herself go. She doesnā€™t seem to care what she wears or how she looks. Maybe she isnā€™t bothered and is happy being unbothered.
In regards to her s mum skills she really hasnā€™t got a motherly bone in her body. She does the bare minimum in the way she feeds the kid and keeps her alive, but other than that she just canā€™t be a mum, their interactions are forced and fake. H always seems like she canā€™t be arsed with her mum and we know Aimee canā€™t be arsed with her.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I get you, she really has let herself go. She doesnā€™t seem to care what she wears or how she looks. Maybe she isnā€™t bothered and is happy being unbothered.
In regards to her s mum skills she really hasnā€™t got a motherly bone in her body. She does the bare minimum in the way she feeds the kid and keeps her alive, but other than that she just canā€™t be a mum, their interactions are forced and fake. H always seems like she canā€™t be arsed with her mum and we know Aimee canā€™t be arsed with her.
Well yeah if sheā€™s not bothered then why should I be, but is it deeper than her just being unbothered and is there something deeper going on. I guess either way she needs to get bothered or seek help if she canā€™t.

Yeah not a maternal bone in her body has she. She feeds the kid but one of the worst diets Iā€™ve ever seen, and itā€™s clear part of that is because the kid dictates. I donā€™t know how she can see that kids teeth every day and still allow all that sweet stuff and all that fizzy pop. And how she canā€™t see the kids mannerless grabby behaviour is down to her not parenting is baffling. Itā€™s not the kids fault, I mean last 6 week holidays her mother was more concerned with D2 so she barely acknowledged the kid and this 6 week holidays sheā€™s done barely anything with her, even the holiday was all shopping and eating. She might be unbothered by her own life and health going down the toilet but she needs to get bothered about her daughters.

Mar 8, 2024
Well yeah if sheā€™s not bothered then why should I be, but is it deeper than her just being unbothered and is there something deeper going on. I guess either way she needs to get bothered or seek help if she canā€™t.

Yeah not a maternal bone in her body has she. She feeds the kid but one of the worst diets Iā€™ve ever seen, and itā€™s clear part of that is because the kid dictates. I donā€™t know how she can see that kids teeth every day and still allow all that sweet stuff and all that fizzy pop. And how she canā€™t see the kids mannerless grabby behaviour is down to her not parenting is baffling. Itā€™s not the kids fault, I mean last 6 week holidays her mother was more concerned with D2 so she barely acknowledged the kid and this 6 week holidays sheā€™s done barely anything with her, even the holiday was all shopping and eating. She might be unbothered by her own life and health going down the toilet but she needs to get bothered about her daughters.
She has to be bothered. She looks a mess. The outift she wore yesterday was fing awful.
The kids hair looks awful too. She really doesnā€™t give a s about herself or her kid.
She really is raising her to be a full on brat and itā€™s obvious to see. She is rude and attention seeking too. Like her mum. She feeds her the most awful crap regularly too and her teeth need sorting asap. Sheā€™s clearly a demanding little s and what she says goes

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She has to be bothered. She looks a mess. The outift she wore yesterday was fing awful.
The kids hair looks awful too. She really doesnā€™t give a s about herself or her kid.
She really is raising her to be a full on brat and itā€™s obvious to see. She is rude and attention seeking too. Like her mum. She feeds her the most awful crap regularly too and her teeth need sorting asap. Sheā€™s clearly a demanding little s and what she says goes
It was that outfit yesterday that has made me think she has passed a certain point. I still canā€™t quite believe how bad it was šŸ¤£

I donā€™t like talking about the kid as itā€™s not her fault how sheā€™s been parented but she is rude, she has no manners and is spoilt because of her mother (I imagine a carbon copy of A as a kid) A needs to do better as a mother and set boundaries. You cannot let your kids rule the roost. I doubt sheā€™ll change though so that kid will sadly be in for a rude awakening in high school. And A on TT will do her no favours at all, she needs to think about how her videos will affect the kid.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

Iā€™m not torn. Sheā€™s a t whoā€™s bought everything on herself. And if her family had an ounce of decency and cared theyā€™d see what a mess she is instead of continuing enabling this s show.

As they say, made ya bed, lie in it!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
It was that outfit yesterday that has made me think she has passed a certain point. I still canā€™t quite believe how bad it was šŸ¤£

I donā€™t like talking about the kid as itā€™s not her fault how sheā€™s been parented but she is rude, she has no manners and is spoilt because of her mother (I imagine a carbon copy of A as a kid) A needs to do better as a mother and set boundaries. You cannot let your kids rule the roost. I doubt sheā€™ll change though so that kid will sadly be in for a rude awakening in high school. And A on TT will do her no favours at all, she needs to think about how her videos will affect the kid.
And I think that outfit was on purpose for people to troll her, give her future content & when she ā€œglams upā€ for this event with all her filters and effects sheā€™ll get so much smoke up her arse sheā€™ll be a smug nasty t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Iā€™m not torn. Sheā€™s a t whoā€™s bought everything on herself. And if her family had an ounce of decency and cared theyā€™d see what a mess she is instead of continuing enabling this s show.

As they say, made ya bed, lie in it!
I mean mostly I feel the same but as I said itā€™s just a small part of me that feels pity on her, or wonders if itā€™s deeper than what it seems. Maybe Iā€™m too soft šŸ¤£

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
And I think that outfit was on purpose for people to troll her, give her future content & when she ā€œglams upā€ for this event with all her filters and effects sheā€™ll get so much smoke up her arse sheā€™ll be a smug nasty t
I wouldnā€™t put anything past her tbh but what outfit does she have that fits her to glam up into? šŸ¤£ sheā€™s going to be squeezed into some get up isnā€™t she šŸ™ˆ

Mar 8, 2024

The outift was like a massive cry for help. And the amount of clothes she has she picked them s coloured massive kecks! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
No I donā€™t like to comment on kids but itā€™s obvious sheā€™s a product of her mums sty parenting.
And yeah these dickheads making TikToks forget they are there forever and these kids will see what they have said and done when they grow up. And itā€™s embarrassing for them