Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Bring on the pity show this morning pains when in reality she’s hungover still raging and avoiding the school run because she knows she would of been the talk of the talk
I reckon she will either not post for most of the day or she’ll come on raging that her s parenting has been called out.

There were at least 5 comments id seen that has disappeared over the day so she wasn’t “too busy” she didn’t go shopping till after school so bet she was at home all day, wallowing about her period and stuck to her phone!

And I reckon the video has only come down cos she’s been reported & she had no choice! She really is the biggest narc and her parents really have created a monster!

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
This seems to be the new response for some "creators" (using that term loosely not sure WTF they actually create) when they are called out on things. "I don't show you that" "you don't get to see that". Maybe didn't see a back to school haul, but did see the old bobbly skirt, creased see through shirt that most definitely did not see an iron and you heifer deleting comments throughout the day bringing it to your attention.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
This seems to be the new response for some "creators" (using that term loosely not sure WTF they actually create) when they are called out on things. "I don't show you that" "you don't get to see that". Maybe didn't see a back to school haul, but did see the old bobbly skirt, creased see through shirt that most definitely did not see an iron and you heifer deleting comments throughout the day bringing it to your attention.
It’s pathetic when they use that excuse, esp when they what they do show is bad enough!

Says she bought her loads Monday, but she dropped £60 on that adidas jumper for herself and hundreds on Halloween tat. Probably spent more on that than she did harper. I’m guessing she’s gonna do another “haul” of all her clothes like she did ages ago when she got called out for not buying her clothes 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Couldn’t agree more yet they say they show us everything so what one is it your real showing everything or you show what you want 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they need to make it make sense. If what she shows us is the best bits no wonder h was begging for friends on you tube bet Aimee’s a ball off camera 🙄🤣xx

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
It’s pathetic when they use that excuse, esp when they what they do show is bad enough!

Says she bought her loads Monday, but she dropped £60 on that adidas jumper for herself and hundreds on Halloween tat. Probably spent more on that than she did harper. I’m guessing she’s gonna do another “haul” of all her clothes like she did ages ago when she got called out for not buying her clothes 😂
I'm guessing we won't be getting the haul from Monday now that is probably still lying in bags on the pissy sofa she doesn't sit on 😭 that she already took the new jumper out.

Or maybe get a haul of XS pradamark jarrrrrrmmmmies.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The clapback is exactly as predicted, I could have scripted it myself

I assume she's done this all her life, cried, thrown a tantrum, blamed everyone else, and then moved on like nothing happened.

Poor H has that to look up to

Even the police would say remove your child from Social media
She could have a second insta acct that’s on private for family and friends only, where she posts harpers pictures. Celebs like Colleen Rooney does this & im sure there’s more interest in her family than some skank from Southport!

I hardly post pics of my kids on my private accts & when I do.. I ask their permission because I respect their privacy & if anyone takes photos of them they always check its ok to post (now these are kids in their teens not a 9 year old) she has no respect for her child. You can also see the contempt she has for Harper when she’s talking to her and she’s pulling those faces. That child is a burden, she didn’t save her marriage like Aimee had planned and now she’s alone dragging that kid up and she’s hating it and she hates it even more that her absolute s parenting is being called out.

I bet we get Shirl posting her anger and disgust that “trolls” have ruined back to school (but looking at those accts that were comment they were all proper accounts with followers and profile pics) so that narrative is bollocks

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Remember when she was manic and grabbed the washing basket to out everything In she bought H 😂😂 that was a fun clap back!

I am not the best at ironing and hate it- only do it when needed, so I would have more respect for her if she said ‘she did iron it but she isn’t the best at it’. But no, she makes out everything was perfectly ironed and it’s the damn lighting 🙄

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Remember when she was manic and grabbed the washing basket to out everything In she bought H 😂😂 that was a fun clap back!

I am not the best at ironing and hate it- only do it when needed, so I would have more respect for her if she said ‘she did iron it but she isn’t the best at it’. But no, she makes out everything was perfectly ironed and it’s the damn lighting 🙄
You mean this one? I wonder if we’ll get another one 😂
View attachment RPReplay_Final1725517516.mov

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I'm still confused why she is crying over people pointing out they think her child's nipple is on show? Aimless you have been reading here to be that upset because the comments really were not bad at all. Only pointing out her clothes weren't ironed and that it looked like her shirt was see through. Loves the attention. Instead of just coming on and saying, I didn't notice that's what it looked like, I have removed it just incase. It's so weird

It with either be silence all day to whip up the delulu sychophants into a frenzy & then when that’s done starting punting more se, or it will be another woe is me, feel sorry for me & buy some of the se I punt or a everything great, nothing about it failing it’s child again yesterday & punting more se or the dutty old bike will do a my girl is so upset but it’s all wrong, she is the most beautiful & best mother in the world & also buy the se we both punt.
That’s how predictable Oinking Olga is. 🙄🐽🐀💩

Mar 9, 2024
my thoughts this morning - she blubbing for no other reason than she has been forced either by pressure from strangers or by someone - family/ friends or an authority to do something she was digging her heals in to not do - quite simply she could not control it so she is now trying to control the narrative around that forced action. The tears are frustration and anger - not over an innocent mistake. She should run a narc masterclass!!! How can she expect people to swallow that bag of cat s? Not on her phone 🤣 yet deletes his knows how many comments? I worry how these mad Huns make it from one day to the next - let alone parent their own kids if they can hand on heart tell this useless dangerous bint what a fabulous mother it is !

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Going on about her period “kicking her arse” she’s so milking it to get this peri menopause content going!

And what a s dinner for H. Yeah great steak but the cucumber & gravy combo is just urgh
Said it before and will say it again, given she has said she has hot flushes and night sweats, there is no way, absolutely no way she would be going to bed in those thick acrylic cartoon nightmares or her "shat the bed but you can't tell in this brown" shiny number. She wouldn't be wrapped up like an Eskimo with flu all day either. She needs to think things through before she jumps on a bandwagon. The wheels keep coming off hers

Mar 8, 2024

This was hysterical. The one last night was giving the cat piss video.
She’s a fing embarrassment

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Said it before and will say it again, given she has said she has hot flushes and night sweats, there is no way, absolutely no way she would be going to bed in those thick acrylic cartoon nightmares or her "shat the bed but you can't tell in this brown" shiny number. She wouldn't be wrapped up like an Eskimo with flu all day either. She needs to think things through before she jumps on a bandwagon. The wheels keep coming off hers
And no daily changing of the pjs either!

I’ve had a really bad week with my hot flushes that I’ve had to shower 3 times a day as I’m soaked through & I’m counting down the days to get that HRT prescription (waiting on bloods results as dr needs to check a few other things as well) but they’ve said it’s defo time for HRT. I should be sorting out my autumn/winter wardrobe out but not bothering I’m keeping my vest tops and shorts out cos I know I’ll only wear them 99% of the time.

Shes dressed like a fat Eskimo who’s living in -20 conditions, the only sweats she gets is when she’s having alcohol withdrawals and when she’s called out on lies and s parenting!!

Mar 9, 2024
She’s been very canny with the comment she chose for the clap back - excellent manipulation skill there fatty! It’s one that focuses more are an unironed shirt rather than the majority which were about safeguarding or even the ones telling her to fing remove the offending picture- it’s clear from the comments most people think the fuss is about that shirt than the fact a child is posing with a nipple on show and it’s a perverts dream! She really is a top class narcissist isn’t she