Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Someone on TL has asked why Harper canā€™t walk to school herself and how far is it. From Aimeeā€™s front door to the school gates it is 1.9 miles which is 6 minutes in the car.

At 9 I walked to school but it was closer than Harpers school is. By aged 11 we had moved and I either walked the few miles or got the bus but in those days kids didnā€™t get driven round in (inappropriate for the area) 4x4ā€™s blocking the street on every school run. At 9 I was certainly able to get on a bus with my friend but Harper isnā€™t even allowed to play out so she will have zero awareness about her surroundings and not be street savvy at all.

When has that child EVER played outside with a friend? The only time she is ā€˜outā€™ is when she is driven and either with family or the odd occasion left with Jazchin. Nobody knocks and asks her to play outside in the Cul de Sac where she lives. A very sad existence for a child
When my daughter was in junior school , I used to drop her off by the school. Watch her - from the car - to see her go into the school grounds and knowing she was safe, then drive off.
I think itā€™s good for them to start having some responsibility & independence.
On picking her upā€¦. I would park further down the road from the school to allow her the opportunity to walk on her own or with friends and find me.

Harper doesnā€™t appear to do anything other than her iPad with earphones on or watching movies!
And lacks face to face conversations
Aimee does very little for her. Sad life.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Someone from New Zealand has asked about the school run and some of the snarky comments to her are just disgusting. Seems you can't even asked a civilised question on Lady Mucks posts!
She's a disgrace. I mean her huns are fing vile but she's always yapping about 'inciting hate' and allows it daily! Why do people jump to her defence when it's so unnecessary? Even if someone said something shady she's a big girl. Some of them act like it's their job šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Clapping back over her roast dinner.. she really hasnā€™t got any decent content!

And look at the difference between Ralphā€™s Sunday dinner and harpers!

Charlieā€™s roast looked way better & had more on like cauliflower cheese, honey roasted carrots.

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000crfel9fog65grn6akcmg.mp4
    41.7 MB
  • IMG_7421.png
    IMG_7421.png
    402.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7423.png
    IMG_7423.png
    359.4 KB · Views: 51

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Clapping back over her roast dinner.. she really hasnā€™t got any decent content!

Charlieā€™s roast looked way better & had more on like cauliflower cheese, honey roasted carrots.
Clapback while doing chappy make with piles of goodness knows what behind her. What a tip.

I watched Charlie dish up a roast everything was steaming hot and both dished up at the same time. I believe Charlie and Ralph sit down to eat together

Apr 26, 2024
uk

She uses any comment plus tattle and here for all her content!

May 30, 2024
UK
Remember when she tried to claim she didn't know how someone would of gotten a picture of front of her house, even though it's posted publicly over Instagram
She is ridiculous. If she was that bothered she wouldnā€™t have shown all of the clues to where she lives herself and the cameras were never installed which proves there was no worry about her feeling unsafe and/or concerned about stalkers.

I have never been to Stockport in my life but from what SHE has said and only from what SHE has said and shown I know her exact address, what school Harper goes to and I know Wendyā€™s address. One day when I am bored I will work out where exactly Greg lives because I know what it looks like from the front and he is close by soā€¦ā€¦šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø nobodyā€™s fault but gob almighty who likes to show off and post photos and videos of her exact area.
If I was that desperate I could pay and look on the electoral roll.

There are quite a few influencers whose addresses Iā€™ve worked out in seconds because they make it too easy. Tip number one, open parcels off camera or when they hide the address remember to blank out the postcode written on the box somewhere in felt tip by the delivery company šŸ˜œ

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
She is ridiculous. If she was that bothered she wouldnā€™t have shown all of the clues to where she lives herself and the cameras were never installed which proves there was no worry about her feeling unsafe and/or concerned about stalkers.

I have never been to Stockport in my life but from what SHE has said and only from what SHE has said and shown I know her exact address, what school Harper goes to and I know Wendyā€™s address. One day when I am bored I will work out where exactly Greg lives because I know what it looks like from the front and he is close by soā€¦ā€¦šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø nobodyā€™s fault but gob almighty who likes to show off and post photos and videos of her exact area.
If I was that desperate I could pay and look on the electoral roll.

There are quite a few influencers whose addresses Iā€™ve worked out in seconds because they make it too easy. Tip number one, open parcels off camera or when they hide the address remember to blank out the postcode written on the box somewhere in felt tip by the delivery company šŸ˜œ
I agree I know where she lives as thereā€™s pictures of her house and street on instagram I canā€™t believe she hasnā€™t deleted them, albeit they were ages ago but still youā€™d think she would want to protect herself and her daughter better. Not like Iā€™d do anything I donā€™t really care but given the trolls and hate she gets and being a big social media person sheā€™s bound to attract some weirdo whoā€™s formed a parasocial relationship and feels entitled. Like some woman in her comments the other day saying she wanted to ā€œmeetā€ harper as she talks about her but doesnā€™t show her. Itā€™s weird! I think there should be laws to protect children from exposure on the internet before a certain age on public accounts especially

Mar 8, 2024
I thought she was about to blend under her eyes instead she started dabbing on that horrific coloured powder thing she put on.
As if youā€™d be arsed enough to make a whole video to clap back about the chicken. Who the do cares what people say about what chicken you use. The way she said ā€œif you werenā€™t meant to buy themā€ she sounded like Paul breach. Even the mannerisms when she says it are similar to his.
The stupid voices she does are getting worse. Her accent isnā€™t even her own. She puts on an accent to sound like sheā€™s a scouser but changes it every day. Sheā€™s a sad t