Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
As a single disabled mother, I have had my sofa for 7 years 2nd hand. I don’t have a clue how many years the previous owners had it before they kindly gave it to me when me and my kids were having to start from scratch from homelessness (couldn’t afford to keep our stuff in storage whilst being moved about on temporary accommodation). I won’t get rid of this sofa until I really have to.
Exactly!!!!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She did that reset cause she reads here and read my comment over what I’d done since being up since 5 🤣 she never fails she comes her for ideas of content and when we don’t predict she claps back to comments from days ago. Can’t wait for the outfit for itv I am here for this show stopper red carpet lights. Will be following it closely to see our ailment in all her glory 🍿 😎 new profile picture pendingggg

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I watched the live she said it and there’s lots of videos and regardless of mix up she still said they don’t eat they just do drugs. Are you denying that ailment

I didn't hear this live but heard the recordings available, she knew exactly who she was referring to from what i remember as it was vav who mentioned pete wix and then aimee started spouting. She needs to own up to the fact she screwed up here not that she will, there was no mix up and the recordings are clear as to who was being referenced.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
As far as I can remember it was after he dumped her but don’t hold me to that but it was definitely him going out that triggered the death of the Halloween tree 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep that’s right, and she said he could pick it up when he came home……..but he never did 🤣🤣🤣 Didn’t see him for dust, he ran as fast as his legs would carry him.💨🏃💨 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
My husband, if I divorce him between then and now then you are top of my list 🥰 and at Wembley. I’d have taken tickets in Beirut if that’s all I could get 🤣
I’m so happy to be top of the list! I appreciate that and you! I’m delighted use get to go! Use will have a ball! If they do cast no shadow think of me 🥰

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
All my teeth are crumbling! So dentist has decided to take them out! They think it could be hereditary as my mum had dentures by the time she was 40 🥲
Oh mate I’m sorry about that 😔 dentures have come a long way these days haven’t they so hopefully they are comfortable and you are confident with them. Having teeth problems is awful, mine since my pregnancies have been so weak so had to have a fair bit of work.