Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Can anyone remember that episode of celebrity big brother when the woman who used to be a boy on Antiques Road show - you know who I mean - the one with tight blond curls and a very posh accent tried to do another woman’s hair and got the brush totally stuck in her fringe? 🤣🤣
Lauren Harries 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7648.jpeg
    IMG_7648.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 7

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
She most probably done this hair thing for drama. Try get one up on fat hole. Although she did look like she was about to cry 😂😂😂😂 maybe she will have to get it cut more now she’s fed it up with this brush. Good job she’s not advertising the hot brush isn’t it 😂😂😂
I’m not being mean🤣 but I wish she cried 🙈🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Is it just matter? Or does it look a bit fried?
Probably did it for content, she’ll come back with a new hair do 🤣
I hope she does come back with a new hair do tbh! Never looked at someone and wanted to chop their hair off before 🤣
And before anyone labels me a psychopath with scissors I can’t help it, it’s just long and dull and she doesn’t even bloody brush it!

Mar 7, 2024
When karma delivers! 😘 there was a lot of venom there when she said you lot have been telling me to cut my hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love that for you trampy.
Takes me back to my favourite 'troll' comment that really had her rattled - you don't adult well, do you!
Imagine being so inept at washing and drying your hair because you do it so infrequently 🤔 fuuckin useless.
No wonder gash flash comes over to wash and dry H's hair, she should try dragging her skanky daughter in the bath more frequently too, the soap-dodging geriatric-teen clearly can't manage such a simple task.