Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Cos she’s a thick t who reads memos several times and still doesn’t understand them! Private education was wasted on her half a brain cell
She’s honestly useless. This is how you know she doesn’t have friends as if I was going to an event like that I’d be getting my friends input etc and they’d all make sure I looked the part. My sister would too.

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Jesus CHRIST! She looks like she’s in pyjamas🙄 and the hair isn’t any different to what she does for any other night out! 🤷🏻‍♀️😬
Just seen Robyn Mia’s tik tok- she looks fab! Totally ‘80’s. If shameless spent less time watching Sev and Vav and twatting about in shops and done a bit of research on the 80’s she might have got it even a little bit right…FAFS!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Season 2 GIF by BBC Three

Sep 18, 2024
Liverpool
Well, I've been MIA for a few days as I lost my phone, then managed to get myself locked out of my account (I was Muggle) so had to make a new account, meh!! and I come back on just in time to see Kat Slaters love child (well, Kat Slaters quick-shag-behind-the-bike-shed child 🤣). What a fing mess, she looks more like Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch. She really didn't understand the assignment, She's the gift that just keeps on giving 😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well, I've been MIA for a few days as I lost my phone, then managed to get myself locked out of my account (I was Muggle) so had to make a new account, meh!! and I come back on just in time to see Kat Slaters love child (well, Kat Slaters quick-shag-behind-the-bike-shed child 🤣). What a fing mess, she looks more like Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch. She really didn't understand the assignment, She's the gift that just keeps on giving 😂😂😂
I was wondering who you was 🤣🤣🤣