Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Sheā€™s got an appt tomorrow at Gynaecology.. is that for the herpes rotting?

AND WHAT A SURPRISE ALL THIS PERIOD TALK IS FOR THE PERIMENOPAUSE CONTENT!!

Only thing she can manipulate the huns with cos no one knows if itā€™s true or not. Sheā€™s clearly playing on the ā€œbrain fogā€ and sheā€™s not having the hot sweats so letā€™s pretend Iā€™m having horrendous periods and theyā€™re coming twice a month..
View attachment v0f044gc0000cruet4nog65s3g5hhk3g.mp4

Attachments

• IMG_8009.jpeg
    IMG_8009.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8010.png
    IMG_8010.png
    430.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8011.png
    IMG_8011.png
    426 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8012.png
    IMG_8012.png
    419.3 KB · Views: 10

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s such a lying t. Imagine being the gynaecologist that has to touch an examine that. Iā€™m under gynaecology for ongoing problems Iv had cameras and everything. They will not deal with a separate issue who the do does she think she is the queen šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh Aimee honestly your a no mark from Southport who cries into a camera and batters Halloween trees dr fannyfeeler wonā€™t give two fs about ur period problems he will deal with the issue for the app deluded t. Could always ring your mental health nurse tho and tell her your suffering sure she would advise them of your superior state and sort it ay hun. Flooded off your feet u have said so surely u would cancel a gynae app šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¢ I get treatment for my bladder and if Iā€™m on my period it gets rearranged.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Never known someone to love appointments as much as Aimee does suppose itā€™s the only time she has something to do! šŸ¤£
Comes to something when the only person you have to spread your legs for is the gynae šŸ¤«
And going whilst on your period to get your herpes check up, disgusting šŸ¤®

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Never known someone to love appointments as much as Aimee does suppose itā€™s the only time she has something to do! šŸ¤£
Comes to something when the only person you have to spread your legs for is the gynae šŸ¤«
And going whilst on your period to get your herpes check up, disgusting šŸ¤®
Getting her bean flicked by dr fannyfeeler just so she can feel wanted scruff

Mar 8, 2024
Her fingers make me feel sick.. especially the nails.. the way she uses them to pick out the disgusting pretend ham.. šŸ¤® the wink as well.. ailment youā€™re too old to be winking like this just to annoy people. Iā€™m so embarrassed for you. Also we know you donā€™t care about the fact your banging on about your period.. you already made a video about this.. we do not care.. also stop the whispering.. and the first sip of the day what is this fery? You just look like a t. Also get a phone holder or something so youā€™re not having to be hunched down making your kids sty lunch. Also stop letting your cats in the kitchen! You dirty t! Next to your kids lunch being made šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ youā€™re vile and so dirty.
Bet her house is covered in cat hair including her kitchen worktop. She knocks me sick. Get a wash as well before you flash your gash.. be smelling like one of harpers tuna butties you leave in her bag overnight cus youā€™re too lazy to empty her lunch box and clean it after school.

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Vavron is going to drop her arse very soon watch this space ! She won't take it very well at all BUT she has been warned and she won't be as smug as she is now . Vavron is very cunning and has played this whole fake friendship out very well but I'm here for it lollerz . Aimee I suggest you get yourself a life love for the sake of your neglected daughter or even for the sake of yourself as we all know you put yourself first!

Oct 2, 2024
North East
Hi everyone, built up the courage to Joinā€¦thank you!

My thoughts on this whole perimenopause talk is that she is hoping to advertise for a well know Perimenopause Supplement that I believe Davina McCall helped to develop called Health & Herā€¦.seems strange that she met Davina not long ago and now she mentions periods/perimenopause whenever she can, especially whilst touching her dirty unwashed face whilst making H ā€˜packed lunchā€™ā€¦..those nails OMG šŸ¤¢

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Her fingers make me feel sick.. especially the nails.. the way she uses them to pick out the disgusting pretend ham.. šŸ¤® the wink as well.. ailment youā€™re too old to be winking like this just to annoy people. Iā€™m so embarrassed for you. Also we know you donā€™t care about the fact your banging on about your period.. you already made a video about this.. we do not care.. also stop the whispering.. and the first sip of the day what is this fery? You just look like a t. Also get a phone holder or something so youā€™re not having to be hunched down making your kids sty lunch. Also stop letting your cats in the kitchen! You dirty t! Next to your kids lunch being made šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ youā€™re vile and so dirty.
Bet her house is covered in cat hair including her kitchen worktop. She knocks me sick. Get a wash as well before you flash your gash.. be smelling like one of harpers tuna butties you leave in her bag overnight cus youā€™re too lazy to empty her lunch box and clean it after school.
The fake winking is absolutely embarrassing! If only she could see herself the way everyone sees her , she would be mortified! She acts out this whole fake life for the camera ! It's truly sad and deranged and isn't a life at all . I wonder where she sees herself ten years from now nearing 50 .... yikes

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

My thoughts on this whole perimenopause talk is that she is hoping to advertise for a well know Perimenopause Supplement that I believe Davina McCall helped to develop called Health & Herā€¦.seems strange that she met Davina not long ago and now she mentions periods/perimenopause whenever she can, especially whilst touching her dirty unwashed face whilst making H ā€˜packed lunchā€™ā€¦..those nails OMG šŸ¤¢
Welcome lovely we are a good bunch here regardless of what she says šŸ©·

Mar 8, 2024
The fake winking is absolutely embarrassing! If only she could see herself the way everyone sees her , she would be mortified! She acts out this whole fake life for the camera ! It's truly sad and deranged and isn't a life at all . I wonder where she sees herself ten years from now nearing 50 .... yikes
Honestly I cringe so much for her. Iā€™m a similar age and I just canā€™t ever imagine carrying on like this. Itā€™s really pathetic the way she behaves. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

Your username is elite šŸ˜‚ welcome

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

IMG_8009.jpeg

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She said sheā€™s waited 6months for this appt.. however 6 months ago she had an appt that she took h and r to, and she was seen at the clap clinic.. I reckon sheā€™s having 6 monthly check ups on her herpes & from her saying sheā€™s had leg pains (thatā€™s miraculously disappeared) and the bumpy lips that sheā€™s had another flare up and theyā€™ll be checking her out & sheā€™ll probably get some antivirals.. be interesting to see if she mentions anything after her appt.

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
She's got no fooking clue about perimenopause, god she boils my pee. As for always getting appointments so fast , how the f does she manage that ??!! The rest of us always struggle to even speak to someone, I'm over a year already waiting to see gyne as apparently me now needing morphine aswell as duloxetine doesn't mean I'm worse .and I should be able to manage until they can be bothered to get me in .you wanna know real pain Aimless try going to work feeling like your ovaries being twisted and pain in your back, arse cheeks and legs but your there to care for others and ignore feeling se. But you can't take your meds cos they make you drowsy , so you suck it up . She's such a princess

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Sheā€™s got an appt tomorrow at Gynaecology.. is that for the herpes rotting?

AND WHAT A SURPRISE ALL THIS PERIOD TALK IS FOR THE PERIMENOPAUSE CONTENT!!

Only thing she can manipulate the huns with cos no one knows if itā€™s true or not. Sheā€™s clearly playing on the ā€œbrain fogā€ and sheā€™s not having the hot sweats so letā€™s pretend Iā€™m having horrendous periods and theyā€™re coming twice a month..
View attachment v0f044gc0000cruet4nog65s3g5hhk3g.mp4
Quietish voice packing lunch, hollering hello at the cat. fing hell!!

Mar 7, 2024
I can't decide if she's going for the peri menopause content or going to copy sevda and get an endometriosis diagnosis - you know how she likes to copy others, not an original thought in her empty head šŸ¤”. Whichever, her symptoms will be far worse than anyone has ever suffered before!
God help the next fella that dips his dick in her diseased growler

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I can't decide if she's going for the peri menopause content or going to copy sevda and get an endometriosis diagnosis - you know how she likes to copy others, not an original thought in her empty head šŸ¤”. Whichever, her symptoms will be far worse than anyone has ever suffered before!
God help the next fella that dips his dick in her diseased growler
She really is a copycat

I saw Sevdas page as she's done a clap back re being called out by another creator ( for exploiting her child) and saw aimless is basically just another version of Sevda ( boring AF)