Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
More beige over air fried dryness 🤮 she can’t even cook them to look appetising! Who signs these ads off they are so awful. 5 videos in a day as well…
I don’t understand why a brand picked a non cheese eater to promote a new cheese product, and then she did even make it appetising as you say and try make a nice meal, just loads of beige se piled on a plate.

butterfly2005

Aug 22, 2024
Scotland
Sorry if it's been said before
I've suffered 5 MC only had a gynecologist appointment after 4th as I had to have d.c and they found suspicious cells had surgery to remove and ended well. Had blood test both my husband at the time because of 3 MC within a year.
She's a bliddy FAKE.
As for her period or aunt flow as she used to call it. My daughter is 19 has horrendous period pains she's had them since from aged 9 nearly 10 but still continues to go to work nights out the full works doesn't let it her stop living. I've sailed through my periods n not once complained she knows do all n I just wish I could bump into this cretin when I visit family in Southport 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mar 9, 2024
I’m Liverpool and my gynae appointments was at the Liverpool women’s hospital not sure if Southport have a gynae so it’s possible she would be sent the women’s as Iv known ladies from Southport to go the royal Liverpool with other things. I myself had a check up 6 weeks later that was with my stillborn baby but I had obvious complications that needed following up. my multiple miscarriages was never offered anything. She’s defo lying and it’s sick and twisted. Even if we all went on the page we would get blocked maybe Soph can deep dive and call her on it
Oh good - again I’m so sorry lovely x it’s horrendous

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry if it's been said before
I've suffered 5 MC only had a gynecologist appointment after 4th as I had to have d.c and they found suspicious cells had surgery to remove and ended well. Had blood test both my husband at the time because of 3 MC within a year.
She's a bliddy FAKE.
As for her period or aunt flow as she used to call it. My daughter is 19 has horrendous period pains she's had them since from aged 9 nearly 10 but still continues to go to work nights out the full works doesn't let it her stop living. I've sailed through my periods n not once complained she knows do all n I just wish I could bump into this cretin when I visit family in Southport 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I am so incredibly sorry for your heartache xx

Mar 8, 2024
Evening trolls, I'm jst catching up, first of all I'd like to say I am truly sorry for your losses ❤️💙 I havnt got anything else to say that's not been said, but did anyone notice when it done the haul the other day an it showed its sanitary pads? I myself, like MANY other woman, suffer with terrible periods, I am definitely peri, confirmed by a real doctor, not my mummy, and I know every lady is different, but even the "super heavy" pads arnt enough, I actually wear what i call a nappy, especially when I'm at work and most definitely through the night, I do wear a "heavy" if I'm in the house, but there's not a chance I'm wearing one of them to go about my day, as I say everyone's different, but the way that thing goes on that packet it bought doesn't fit the s it spouts, get fed ailment your sadistic and an evil fat grot!!!!!!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
did her bestie big beefy vav just out her on her DUD that she would ‘love’ her pasta dish even though it’s made with cream cheese 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep nice to know she knows her sooooooooo well!!! Her BESTIE that should KNOW she claims she ‘hates’ cheese. Maybe it’s because all she see is pasta, pasta, pasta on her plate every day. Even the takeout is pasta! They both do such a great job editing their crappy videos.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm wondering what 'brand' she filmed DUD for last week cz it's not surfaced. Did they see the light? So manipulative though, knowing she gets more views on DUD so I bet it's nothing to do with food or kitchen stuff. Like the horrific tango claws a few weeks ago. Narcissist

Noticed even more pathetic crockery pissing nightmare before christmas oven dish for God's sake. It won't be Disney haha she couldn't hold her cottage cheese kecks over that and they would never 🤢😅
Abracadabra it's up!! 🤣🤔 Riddle me this Brainless, why is it you get ALL of your fent ideas here? Yet you blatantly ignore GET A BATH YOU ROTTEN b!! And please STOP the Av'a smelllll, thank Christ we can't just the sight of your croc claws make me heave 😳🤢