Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She actually disgusts me I’m running for sands next week in memory of my babies. Not for clout not for views it’s not even on my social media. It’s because it’s close to my heart like many other mums and dads out there. She has infuriated me with her comment and it’s an all new low for her. Aimee you fat scruffy herpes ridden tramp il await your clarification of this because a lot of us heartbroken mums have missed out on this said appointment for ladies that have miscarried

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So basically cos Sev and Steph are talking points at the moment she is inserting herself in the mix to get some attention like attention w she is.

Wholesome?! Excuse me I’ve seen serial killer documentaries with more wholesome moments than yours and fat Vav and co’s TT account 🤣🤣

Receipts and proof?! Don’t make me laugh. WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THE WOMEN’S AID PROOF FATTY!! Amongst other things, and you didn’t get attacked via DM either. Birkdale Bullshitter strikes again. Lies daily with this t.

That’s the first time she’s actually said MC, she never had one. She was never pregnant. Her lies have no bounds. Herpes riddled rat.

Mar 8, 2024
So basically cos Sev and Steph are talking points at the moment she is inserting herself in the mix to get some attention like attention w she is.

Wholesome?! Excuse me I’ve seen serial killer documentaries with more wholesome moments than yours and fat Vav and co’s TT account 🤣🤣

Receipts and proof?! Don’t make me laugh. WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THE WOMEN’S AID PROOF FATTY!! Amongst other things, and you didn’t get attacked via DM either. Birkdale Bullshitter strikes again. Lies daily with this t.

That’s the first time she’s actually said MC, she never had one. She was never pregnant. Her lies have no bounds. Herpes riddled rat.
She’s hideous isn’t she. Has to make a video about the drama and pretend she’s getting hate cus she needs the views and attention! It’s absolutely embarrassing.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s hideous isn’t she. Has to make a video about the drama and pretend she’s getting hate cus she needs the views and attention! It’s absolutely embarrassing.
She is hideous, can’t stand the fat trampy troglodyte. And she’s that boring she doesn’t even have any clap back content anymore so has to make stuff up, bait for it or insert herself in other people’s drama.

Mar 8, 2024
She is hideous, can’t stand the fat trampy troglodyte. And she’s that boring she doesn’t even have any clap back content anymore so has to make stuff up, bait for it or insert herself in other people’s drama.
She makes so much s up. She struggles to get words out when she is lying.. she thinks she’s full of facts and is right when she gives these speeches.. and she just comes across as think and illiterate. She inserts herself into drama if she can’t make her own.

Mar 9, 2024
I really hope she is somehow forced to clarify why she gets a miscarriage follow up on the NHS yet other people who suffered the alleged same are not offered and know nothing about this service? It’s very very wrong of her to say something like this if it’s not true and if it is the truth and factual please share with others who may not know to ask for these appointments - I will wait with baited breath!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She makes so much s up. She struggles to get words out when she is lying.. she thinks she’s full of facts and is right when she gives these speeches.. and she just comes across as think and illiterate. She inserts herself into drama if she can’t make her own.
There genuinely is not a bigger bullshitter and more compulsive liar on TT than her, and that’s some feat on an app full of lying noddies.

She thrives on drama as she’s nothing else in her empty pathetic life, that’s why she’s desperately trying to bait for it in her videos.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I really hope she is somehow forced to clarify why she gets a miscarriage follow up on the NHS yet other people who suffered the alleged same are not offered and know nothing about this service? It’s very very wrong of her to say something like this if it’s not true and if it is the truth and factual please share with others who may not know to ask for these appointments - I will wait with baited breath!
Nothing with her is off limits, anything for content and sympathy, we seen that with the Southport attacks. And she’ll never clarify it as she can’t as she was never pregnant let alone had a miscarriage. Anything she’s asked to clarify just eventually gets forgotten, like the Women’s Aid lie or the Police case worker lie. She’s a repulsive t. Vile.

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Why is she having a “miscarriage” follow up? Do they do follow ups after a year? I’ve never had one so I don’t know properly?

I still think this is a herpes check up & the mc is just being used to cover it up IMG_8024.png 🔝
A miscarriage follow up after a year?fooking heard it all now, I don't remember having any after the 2 I had , I call bullshit aimless

Mar 8, 2024
There genuinely is not a bigger bullshitter and more compulsive liar on TT than her, and that’s some feat on an app full of lying noddies.

She thrives on drama as she’s nothing else in her empty pathetic life, that’s why she’s desperately trying to bait for it in her videos.
She is absolutely desperate for attention isn’t she

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Maybe D1 gave it to her and she gave it to D2 which is why Debz (his mum) is still pissed off with her (along with harassing his kids).
I’m shook that she has it and hasn’t used it to her benefit. Although who’s gonna touch her if she mentions it in a public forum she’d just let the dude get it and never tell. That’s how she rolls. Lie. Deny. Fake. Hustle. If I was his mum I’d be pissed too! What a skank!

Mar 9, 2024
Nothing with her is off limits, anything for content and sympathy, we seen that with the Southport attacks. And she’ll never clarify it as she can’t as she was never pregnant let alone had a miscarriage. Anything she’s asked to clarify just eventually gets forgotten, like the Women’s Aid lie or the Police case worker lie. She’s a repulsive t. Vile.
Surely if enough people call her out on this tho she will have to explain because baby loss affects so many people ! She’s either lying which I believe and its high time she was really exposed now or …… she’s telling the truth and could share why she is getting a service that others clearly are not benefiting from in their area? It says so much about her and not us lot that we have to question something this heartbreaking! The shame of being her must overwhelm her yanno x

Oct 1, 2024
Southofcatpiss
There was no pregnancy or miscarriage, it was said to try & trap D2 & when he did a runner that horrible evil catpissy hog used the miscarriage story to guilt him into coming back & when that failed the fat herpes ridden w used the pregnancy & miscarriage story to make him look bad. The beast is abhorrent in every way, you don’t use stuff like that to get attention, absolute vile fat monstrosity that it is.😡🤬

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Surely if enough people call her out on this tho she will have to explain because baby loss affects so many people ! She’s either lying which I believe and its high time she was really exposed now or …… she’s telling the truth and could share why she is getting a service that others clearly are not benefiting from in their area? It says so much about her and not us lot that we have to question something this heartbreaking! The shame of being her must overwhelm her yanno x
I think if anyone calls her out they’ll just be blocked like they usually are, so it’s pointless. And even if she did come out and share something I agree with you it would just be words without proof, so yet another lie of hers. She’s disgusting.