mjbyrnex - Mel

May 23, 2024
London
So he's 14 now luv , he was 13 for ages , I'm not saying he's not been done for been a paedo but I bet her messing about with him and getting off on it was what started it all , there's nowt wrong with kissing lasses but kissing lasses at 8 and messing about wiv your bro aged 9 ain't normal either , how is getting off on somat and enjoying it loads conditioning ? It says over se3ed 8 year old lass to me

May 23, 2024
London
Like I say, if you don’t understand how it works, don’t comment on it.

Mel has stated how much shame she felt from the enjoyment of it. It’s a natural body reaction and happens to a lot of victims of abuse. Is it their fault that their body reacted? No.

Imagine putting all that expectation on a 9 year old girl rather than a 14 year old teenager?

Educate yourself. Her kissing friends as a child is not a bad thing. Children do it. The fact she did it with another girl seems to be a sticking point for you which SCREAMS homophobic.

She wasn’t ’messing with her bro’ - she was SA’d and conditioned into going back.

Her brother is a pedophile. The fact you’re more focused on a 9 year old girls reactions than the actions of her brother says A LOT about you, luv.
Ill comment on what I want , where do yous get off telling me what I can talk about ? if yous dont like what's said here dont read it , this isnt your Tik Tok , I know this is yous cos youve said your bro was 13 every time till recently and then you've started saying 13 or 14, why wud anyone but yous say 14 here 😭
I know a lot about abuse that's why I see straight thru yous

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
Just say you don’t understand how sexual abuse works and leave.

To blame a child for the actions of an adult is absolutely wild.
Really cute of you to have sympathy for an actual convicted sex offender.

Btw, I’m not Mel but I really hope she doesn’t read here anymore because the vitriol garbage that is spouted by yourself and everyone else is nothing short of bullying.

P.s. A comma only needs a space after, not before.
You really hope Mel doesn’t read here? Really? 😂😂😂😂
Mel (you) needs to read here for her big police investigation.

Come on girl, pull the other one 😂😭

May 23, 2024
London
Like I say, if you don’t understand how it works, don’t comment on it.

Mel has stated how much shame she felt from the enjoyment of it. It’s a natural body reaction and happens to a lot of victims of abuse. Is it their fault that their body reacted? No.

Imagine putting all that expectation on a 9 year old girl rather than a 14 year old teenager?

Educate yourself. Her kissing friends as a child is not a bad thing. Children do it. The fact she did it with another girl seems to be a sticking point for you which SCREAMS homophobic.

She wasn’t ’messing with her bro’ - she was SA’d and conditioned into going back.

Her brother is a pedophile. The fact you’re more focused on a 9 year old girls reactions than the actions of her brother says A LOT about you, luv.
I get about normal body reactions to things but yous said you got excited cos yous knew it was wrong so hows that a normal bodily reaction . Gettin excited over doin sumat wrong wiv your bro aint normal, only pervs get excited ova doin stuff like that esp when they get excited cos they know it's wrong , Nowt you say makes sense . Why yous calling it normal ?

Last edited:
May 23, 2024
London
I said it to yous not anyone else cos your story dont add up , im not blamin victims , ur no victim, ur a pscho trying to pretend ur a victim , yous say diff stuff all the time, and it was yous that said yous was snoggin lasses age 8 at school , yous who said you got off on having secret times wiv ur bro cos it excited you , that's not normal , little 8 year old you feelin up lasses in the toilet aint normal n it's nowt to do with been gay , I said maybe that's where him turnin into a paedo started cos it had to start somewhere if yous wer gettin off on messing with ur bro n getting off snoggin lasses wen u was little mel wiv ur bro like yous said yous did , yous said yous were overse3ed B4 yous messed wiv ur bro wen yous was into lasses , wot a mess

SandyToes

Jun 1, 2024
London
So big Mel is currently sat on live giving advice on bringing up teenagers! How many days a week does she see them?? Is she a mother herself??
I'm sure her step kids only come 1 night a week, it's deffo not tonight as she said they were off to the pub for the night. She comes across as a big know it all which is why I struggle to watch her. Humility is lost on her.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
The sheer irony in Melissa's newest post is brilliant! If you don't like something just scroll on. You don't have to watch. 😳
Wasn't that Melissa masquerading as one of her imaginary friends on here the other day? 🤫😁
I hope we get a fit check today from Handsome and Butch. Love a laugh.

Mar 17, 2024
Chester
The sheer irony in Melissa's newest post is brilliant! If you don't like something just scroll on. You don't have to watch. 😳
Wasn't that Melissa masquerading as one of her imaginary friends on here the other day? 🤫😁
I hope we get a fit check today from Handsome and Butch. Love a laugh.
It was deffo her the other day, she's obsessed with anything said on here, will it be a short shorts fit check to go charity shop shopping? Her house is as cluttered as her big head!

WakeyWakey

May 22, 2024
Wakefield
Mel is such a massive wazzock with a massive head and massive mum issues! She ran out of content months ago.
Even her older followers stopped commenting months ago, it's mainly new followers asking the same old questions as everyone before them. She doesn't seem to understand that her childhood wasn't unique by any stretch. What a sad life she leads for a young woman.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Butch has gone all Angelina Jolie and decided she'd like to adopt or foster children. Not yet though. In about 10 or 15 years. Which is long enough away for her to hope no-one remembers her faux saint pledge. She doesn't want to be their mother. Just a side person.
Can you imagine a traumatised child being taken there? "Sit yourself down kid. There's crisps and ale in the cupboard. I've just got a couple of TikToks to make".

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
Butch has gone all Angelina Jolie and decided she'd like to adopt or foster children. Not yet though. In about 10 or 15 years. Which is long enough away for her to hope no-one remembers her faux saint pledge. She doesn't want to be their mother. Just a side person.
Can you imagine a traumatised child being taken there? "Sit yourself down kid. There's crisps and ale in the cupboard. I've just got a couple of TikToks to make".
I’d get it if she had the kids full time. She’s never done a full week of school runs, made lunches, doctors appts, school clubs etc.
she can’t cope with 2 loads of washing 💀

Jul 4, 2024
UK
I caught a snippet of her live earlier. She said that the people who post on here and Tattle have been sending her abusive DMs and emails. I can categorically say that I've never done either or posted abuse on her TikToks nor do I imagine anyone else does. It was all very woe is me and actress Melissa squeezed a few tears out.
All she wants to do is help people she said. That's all. And this is where I get a bit stuck because I've not seen one ounce of help be offered by her. She told people to stop DMing her because it was trauma dumping, she doesn't hear anyone else's trauma without turning back around to hers and she offers no solid signposting to any organisation that does help people who've suffered childhood abuse. She just repeats the word 'therapy'.
There is no help on offer. Her TikToks are purely about making money. Simple as that.

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
I caught a snippet of her live earlier. She said that the people who post on here and Tattle have been sending her abusive DMs and emails. I can categorically say that I've never done either or posted abuse on her TikToks nor do I imagine anyone else does. It was all very woe is me and actress Melissa squeezed a few tears out.
All she wants to do is help people she said. That's all. And this is where I get a bit stuck because I've not seen one ounce of help be offered by her. She told people to stop DMing her because it was trauma dumping, she doesn't hear anyone else's trauma without turning back around to hers and she offers no solid signposting to any organisation that does help people who've suffered childhood abuse. She just repeats the word 'therapy'.
There is no help on offer. Her TikToks are purely about making money. Simple as that.
i find it odd that she hasn’t shared these “emails” because she shares all the other comments off of forums. It’s content at the end of the day isn’t it?
If someone is emailing/contacting her then they should be ashamed of themselves.

If there were threats or actual harassment, the police would take it seriously, for sure.

She really needs to stop reading forums.