Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
No police this time she’s just got into the ambulance with the doll with her I’m assuming it’s the doll 😂😂 as I could see a blanket, pathetic person she is wasting services like that then she’ll be begging money to get home 😳
do off are you serious 😂😂😂😂 wee esme getting a wee trip out to the hospital again. Sabrina you’re a fing embarrassment. I dare her to beg for taxi money again 😡

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
do off are you serious 😂😂😂😂 wee esme getting a wee trip out to the hospital again. Sabrina you’re a fing embarrassment. I dare her to beg for taxi money again 😡
It looked like she was carrying a blanket I’m assuming the doll is there 😂 the two ambulance men came out and got into the ambulance and she came stomping out after them like they didn’t even wait on her 😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
She knows fine rightly she has gone to far that’s why she’s doing this it’s to gain sympathy for her actions. There will be a begging for taxi money soon then a live when she gets home showing off the bandage and ranting about us and how we have drove her to this. No mention of what she said. She’s so predictable
Thankfully that sabrinamom page has put it up, because that Sabrina will 100% delete that rant because she knows how vile it was.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She knows fine rightly she has gone to far that’s why she’s doing this it’s to gain sympathy for her actions. There will be a begging for taxi money soon then a live when she gets home showing off the bandage and ranting about us and how we have drove her to this. No mention of what she said. She’s so predictable
She did the same with Jodie and the prime situation had the police and ambulance out to try and take away from what she did, she’s such a mouth and she’s been posting for days about the dirt site and bullies and she doesn’t care well Sabrina you clearly do and I hope people catch on to what she is at, attention seeking drama queen

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
We have always known she was vile but even I am surprised at just how much tonight, and then to have the audacity to pull the same stunt yet again to divert attention??? This really will sort out which of her supporters are morons

May 6, 2024
antrim
She did the same with Jodie and the prime situation had the police and ambulance out to try and take away from what she did, she’s such a mouth and she’s been posting for days about the dirt site and bullies and she doesn’t care well Sabrina you clearly do and I hope people catch on to what she is at, attention seeking drama queen
She’s barely had much reaction to her last lot of posts, I think a lot of people are sick of her attention seeking and know fine rightly what she’s at. That rant about that wee baby will lose her even more support. Not that she had much anyway, and the ones that do stick up for her are just as nuts as she is.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What?! Maybe she’s said she isn’t going to enniskillen and they are like well you can go back home then.
I think they just took her to omagh they take u to Enniskillen which has an a and e if u are at risk to yourself and need to see the crisis team but they now know she does it for attention so she just goes to omagh to get
It dressed 😳