Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
Tell me more hahaha coz apparently I’m running scared and didn’t approach her coz I knew my car will be seen on cctv. And she just said what I had wrote word for word on here. No one will believe a word she says anymore have promising not to read in here. That’s what the police have told her that there is nothing that can be done. Funny how no police car was out but the ambulance was. She won’t mention it because she wants people to ask about it. Then she can spin what ever s she wants
As if the police are gona bother someone just for sitting in a public car park 😂😂😂 Jesus she should have put a warning on the live I didn’t expect to see that face of hers. That’s me having nightmares tonight then.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It's time to leave this poor lady alone now, enough is enough, are you actually wanting her to top herself, imagine following her to mc ds and taking her photos and putting them online, shame on yous all,poor woman does f all on none of you. Enough is enough now ffs grow up tf.
Oi sweetheart get your facts right. I was there first she walked in. It’s a public restaurant I can go where I want. I can also sit in my car eating if I want. I can also take pics of a strange woman with a doll talking to boys as it looked very creepy.
Imagine following someone on TikTok and believing every word they say and agreeing with what she said about a little baby who has passéd away.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Tell me more hahaha coz apparently I’m running scared and didn’t approach her coz I knew my car will be seen on cctv. And she just said what I had wrote word for word on here. No one will believe a word she says anymore have promising not to read in here. That’s what the police have told her that there is nothing that can be done. Funny how no police car was out but the ambulance was. She won’t mention it because she wants people to ask about it. Then she can spin what ever s she wants
Staff can be accident prone with machines 🙈😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It's time to leave this poor lady alone now, enough is enough, are you actually wanting her to top herself, imagine following her to mc ds and taking her photos and putting them online, shame on yous all,poor woman does f all on none of you. Enough is enough now ffs grow up tf.
Did u see the post she made about a wee baby that passed away? No one followed her someone happened to be there at the same time Sabrina doesn’t own McDonald’s it’s a
Free country

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s not a woman in a crisis!!! She sh rang an ambulance refused treatment came home stuffed her face and is sat on live perving on the ambulance man!!!

Pure attention to deflect from what she says about that other wee baby!! I hope it gets back to the family and you get a sore face then you might shut your vile mouth
She’s definitely not in crisis your right there no one in crisis would be sitting on a live flashing her bandage about she’s an attention seeking asshole is what she is. I will try and find a way to get that video to the woman whose baby she was talking about or I know some on here know who I am have u any ideas how to get it to her without revealing who I am lol

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She’s definitely not in crisis your right there no one in crisis would be sitting on a live flashing her bandage about she’s an attention seeking asshole is what she is. I will try and find a way to get that video to the woman whose baby she was talking about or I know some on here know who I am have u any ideas how to get it to her without revealing who I am lol
Is there surname beginning with S

May 6, 2024
antrim
She’s sitting positively giddy on her second chocolate bar the fat vile bastard. I don’t usually like commenting on anyone’s appearance but she is the exception. How she isn’t embarrassed at her behaviour I’ll never know. Claiming she was in such a bad place she had to self harm, yet an hour later she’s sat on her manky sofa shovelling chocolate and crisps into her fat gob! She makes a fing mockery of mental health!