Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I just seen a video of her saying she can’t be a you know what because it’s only men that do that and she’s not a man, what an apsolute ignorant moron,, sooooo thick

Shes so thick it’s unreal and she gave away a child’s blanket because it was Micky and Minnie Mouse not just the one 😂 she’s so easily led like the post was put here deliberately about if the pain was so bad she would be in bed and that’s exactly what she does 😂😂😂 also if the bed doesn’t help as it’s so low why is she in it 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
None of them go near her I don’t even think he wants anything to do with her 😳 and that says a lot also says a lot about the family in general when they support him. That’s why abusers get away with half the time the family supports them
I always get the impression that none of the family go near her. It’s always oh such and such was up at mums and I left stuff in mums. I don’t think Jodie is allowed in her house anymore by request of her mum not Sabrina. She probably just barges in when people come to visit the mother.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I always get the impression that none of the family go near her. It’s always oh such and such was up at mums and I left stuff in mums. I don’t think Jodie is allowed in her house anymore by request of her mum not Sabrina. She probably just barges in when people come to visit the mother.
[/

Yeah your right Jodie hasn’t been there since the trip to portrush 😳 it wouldn’t be safe for her to be around Sabrina especially as she’s so open about sh no one wants to expose their child to that and she’s unstable whose to say she wouldn’t kick of and Jodie in the house that would leave the child traumatised

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Afternoon everyone!
This question just came up, I took a screenshot of these 2 answers and continued reading, soon realised almost every answer was Scabby's favourites 😆 She would REALLY have annoyed 80% of the people who answered as all she does is speak in overused cliches

Screenshot 2024-09-25 122742.png
When I looked at this I actually thought ‘Sabby, these folk are at youuuu’ 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Afternoon everyone!
This question just came up, I took a screenshot of these 2 answers and continued reading, soon realised almost every answer was Scabby's favourites 😆 She would REALLY have annoyed 80% of the people who answered as all she does is speak in overused cliches

Screenshot 2024-09-25 122742.png
Literally when you scroll down her all her videos is so.. so.. soo…..

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The mad woman is quiet today 😂😂 I got the results of my x ray lol I’ve got a heel spur anyone heard of it? I’m waiting to see ICATS not sure what they do for that.
Surgery is the only option. Depending on the severity obviously. Most people can live with it if it’s not affecting you too much but if it’s really bothering you minimally invasive surgery can remove it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The mad woman is quiet today 😂😂 I got the results of my x ray lol I’ve got a heel spur anyone heard of it? I’m waiting to see ICATS not sure what they do for that.
She’s trying to act like she’s in so much pain she can’t go on her phone. No doubt today or tomorrow she will come on saying oh was in so much pain blah blah blah. But she will be constantly checking in here.
Hi Sabrina you big faker. 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s trying to act like she’s in so much pain she can’t go on her phone. No doubt today or tomorrow she will come on saying oh was in so much pain blah blah blah. But she will be constantly checking in here.
Hi Sabrina you big faker. 😂😂

Yeah your right she’ll be hiding incase anyone sees her out walking 😂 it won’t get her new knees any quicker letting on she’s in pain or maybe it’s more painkillers she’s after

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
So I done abit more digging in 2 Sabby cos the timeline has always confused me but look at this the first article was about a group she was involved with was under attack of d**d baby jokes then she went on a rampage with her own stories 3 years later clearly jumped on the wagon back then has continued 2 run with it and use her still born for clout!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-25-17-00-57-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-25-17-00-57-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 26
May 6, 2024
antrim
So I done abit more digging in 2 Sabby cos the timeline has always confused me but look at this the first article was about a group she was involved with was under attack of d**d baby jokes then she went on a rampage with her own stories 3 years later clearly jumped on the wagon back then has continued 2 run with it and use her still born for clout!
I really want to come across the article about her being in court for stealing the big dirty tramp. Wasn’t it said that the judge blamed her for leading Ryan astray? Anyone have a rough idea of how long ago it happened?