Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So I done abit more digging in 2 Sabby cos the timeline has always confused me but look at this the first article was about a group she was involved with was under attack of d**d baby jokes then she went on a rampage with her own stories 3 years later clearly jumped on the wagon back then has continued 2 run with it and use her still born for clout!

She always has to make everything about her 😳 I don’t trust her at all she’s nasty and vicious and is possibly behind a lot of things said about Jamie she could have got ideas
From other sites. That last one is hilarious and would do anything for money imagine saying she would choose the doll over a man to a newspaper 😂😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She always has to make everything about her 😳 I don’t trust her at all she’s nasty and vicious and is possibly behind a lot of things said about Jamie she could have got ideas
From other sites. That last one is hilarious and would do anything for money imagine saying she would choose the doll over a man to a newspaper 😂😂

Yip that group gave her that idea I'd put my last penny on it. that she's behind most of them .. I bet the person left her house scratching her head and wondering how she wasn't locked up .. and probably left with the smell of cat piss stuck in her nose🤣

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
The lies the lies theliesssss they just roll of her tongue at tis point

A routine appointment? Did she not say she begged and begged for a scan ..and said all 4 chambers giving up 1 by 1

Seems really happy holding Jodie a year later 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-25-17-38-49-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-25-17-38-49-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2024-09-25-17-37-02-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-25-17-37-02-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2024-09-25-17-31-58-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-25-17-31-58-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20240925-WA0026.jpg
    IMG-20240925-WA0026.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 38

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The lies the lies theliesssss they just roll of her tongue at tis point

A routine appointment? Did she not say she begged and begged for a scan ..and said all 4 chambers giving up 1 by 1

Seems really happy holding Jodie a year later 🤔

Everything about her is a lie 😂 if she couldn’t conceive where did Logan form from and again if she preferred dolls to men where did Logan come from 😂 she is such a liar

Last edited:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She needs to borrow one of Jamie’s many notebooks and write down all her lies. Couldn’t conceive yet she spoke on a video saying she was trying for Logan with a mystery man for months. She stock bought tests to check. And when she finally conceived him she was over the moon until she felt pain then she bought more tests to watch the HCG indicator line slowly fade away. This was in 2017. But no photos or kept tests, no baby box in memory of it and this whole testing to watch the lines get darker or fade away wasn’t a thing til a couple years ago. And it was only the past few months she mentioned about this as before she always said she never kept the Test (singular) I know for a fact she watches a girl who is ttc and she does all that line stuff after she has miscarried. So she literally watches TikTok and gets her story lines from it.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She needs to borrow one of Jamie’s many notebooks and write down all her lies. Couldn’t conceive yet she spoke on a video saying she was trying for Logan with a mystery man for months. She stock bought tests to check. And when she finally conceived him she was over the moon until she felt pain then she bought more tests to watch the HCG indicator line slowly fade away. This was in 2017. But no photos or kept tests, no baby box in memory of it and this whole testing to watch the lines get darker or fade away wasn’t a thing til a couple years ago. And it was only the past few months she mentioned about this as before she always said she never kept the Test (singular) I know for a fact she watches a girl who is ttc and she does all that line stuff after she has miscarried. So she literally watches TikTok and gets her story lines from it.
She’s a sick twisted bastard, she has completely made u so many lies even she doesn’t even know what the truth is anymore

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s a lying scumbag and ir

She’s a lying scumbag and it’s all going to catch up with her some day no wonder she has no luck with all the lies she tells. Now trying to get a new bed sure u only get out of bed once a day she needs to suck it up and get on with it like everyone else instead of being so entitled

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Back with a film recommendation, wish I knew the ending to spoil it for her 😂 I’m more of a horror/true crime gal Sabby , like the odd wee comedy too. Thanks for the suggestion though 😂 her posts are limited so a lot of people can’t even comment on them

It’s a load of crap that film boring like her and why does she enunciate her words like that planeee, nerflixx has all the painkillers went to her speech her accent is so broad

May 6, 2024
antrim
I wondered where her two minions have went I heard one lost their job in primark and got her TikTok account banned I think Karma was hard at work there 😂 and Sabrina wouldn’t care she lost her job because she was stalking peoples accounts for Sabrina silly silly girl
😂😂😂😂I’m fing glad! That Aine one was getting too big for her boots!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I wondered where her two minions have went I heard one lost their job in primark and got her TikTok account banned I think Karma was hard at work there 😂 and Sabrina wouldn’t care she lost her job because she was stalking peoples accounts for Sabrina silly silly girl
Wonder is that why pigsinblanket disappeared