Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I lasted about 3 minutes, that incessant singing, why does she bother going live to sit and mumble sing off key and be on her other phone?
It’s the fact she’s sitting heavy breathing on the bed like she’s out of breath 😂 wagging that leg about, did she forget she’s told everyone both legs are sore?!

Meant to say, poor wee Esme been neglected while badly lately 👀

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well if she does come in here looking sympathy she can go do. After hunting peoples CHILDREN down on social media. Sure did one of them not add @thequietones child on fb?

Orla repeatedly sent my daughter a friend request it was only when I asked her surname in here that I worked out she was friends with my daughter they wouldn’t have found me i don’t think, she can piss of because it’s one thing to be taken in by Sabrina but to actually do her dirty work is a whole other level

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It’s the fact she’s sitting heavy breathing on the bed like she’s out of breath 😂 wagging that leg about, did she forget she’s told everyone both legs are sore?!

Meant to say, poor wee Esme been neglected while badly lately 👀

She’s trying to keep her legs out of the video 😂 she listens to every word said on here now she has just said the doll is her child because someone called it they and then went on a rant about manners 😂😂 and her has none

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Was she on for long? I was asleep early

Not that long no and it just ended I’m wondering did she get a violation or something it’s so funny because it was said on here about her swinging her legs and she kept the camera of her legs but you could see she was will swinging them about 😂😂 she gives herself away all the time

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Esme is the RL ""Logan""
kicked to the kerb once they had served their purpose.
No longer getting Scabby attention?
OFF you trot!
Bit like Orla & her sister

I hope they can see what she’s like now when she no longer needs them or can’t use them then she wants nothing to do with the people. She was going mad about someone calling the doll an IT then they called him they and she gave of about that too saying they had no manners and her saying to the person look at the shape of you and all they had done wrong was call the doll an It 😳