Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
She boils my piss 😪, fing moaning minney!!. Hey Sabby a tube of Voltariol on your knees , a healthy diet , some exercise and stick a big lump of toffee in your mouth to shut that gob of yours and you'll be right as rain you fing clampit !! You wouldn't know real pain or depression if it hit you on the face !! You moan moan moan and talk utter se . How would you feel if you had cancer or a serious illness??. No you have a wee pain in your knees and you want sympathy 😳. Well you can get yourself to do and choke on your manky chicken dinners !!. Nobody will listen to your se anymore💩 🤷‍♀️

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve been on maxitram for 13/14 years. Strong stuff they don’t give it out for nothing. As I’m sure you know. There’s just something about her story that I don’t believe. Don’t think they would give her cocodamol at all.

I don’t believe her either she has lied about every single thing from sh to alarms in the house and about being bullied her whole life is made up

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
If and that's a big IF she did attempt OD no way would she be getting boxes of meds. She would be on weekly script. 15s are nothing, if she was in soooo much pain Maxitram 150mg twice a day and maybe an anti inflammatory more likely they would stop meds and give her a pain patch. She thinks we are all stupid. Not even 30s but 15s ffs take 4 fizzys over the counter without script. Moron. How she got pip is beyond me.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
If and that's a big IF she did attempt OD no way would she be getting boxes of meds. She would be on weekly script. 15s are nothing, if she was in soooo much pain Maxitram 150mg twice a day and maybe an anti inflammatory more likely they would stop meds and give her a pain patch. She thinks we are all stupid. Not even 30s but 15s ffs take 4 fizzys over the counter without script. Moron. How she got pip is beyond me.
Did you hear the disappointment in her voice when she realised they were only 15s,she really thought they were the 30s.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

That’s what proves she’s lying the fact she got a months worth of medication the diazepam is only 2mg the lowest dose she can get the nitrazepam is a low dose too

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Btw Sabby , have you reimbursed people you owe money to ??? .Asking for a friend🙈 !! . If not I will be in omagh last week in October and can collect in person on your doorstep !!
Are you for trick r treating while you’re in the area lol did she seriously charge people for keyrings and not send them?! Stealing off people so she could take her teddy to Portrush and pose for the infamous sting on the sand pic . She’s a clown

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Are you for trick r treating while you’re in the area lol did she seriously charge people for keyrings and not send them?! Stealing off people so she could take her teddy to Portrush and pose for the infamous sting on the sand pic . She’s a clown
Money paid including postage and no keyrings sent , a few people apparently this has happened to ☹️

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabrinaangelmom is brilliant at the videos,especially the way they can put the different pics over them,I've tried so many times to upload videos and they don't upload. Sabby will probably be in hiding on Halloween night.
Sabrina Angel mom is elite. So was wishlistandwhinging , I done some laughing at it too

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Awk god love her the oil man didn’t give her oil. It’s not a fing tragedy she still has hot water and can put the fire on. It’s not even that cold ffs. But no in true sabby fashion has to make something out of nothing. Poor oil man is on the s list now. If he doesn’t have room to get up the back with hose and she doesn’t answer her phone to get through the house there’s nothing can be done. Can hang about forever other people need their oil. And yes other people with children who are a higher priority than her. She can stick another jumper on ffs.