Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s heard it before on Rocky’s video so why now did it make her “sick”. Oh that’s right it was serving a different purpose last time. This time it’s for affect on a live.

She was behind that comment on rockys live that was her way 2 bully him an when he didn react crazy like her she went back 2 calling him a sperm donor.. there was no comments like that until she came on

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I'm starting to think there s bipolar or something else there tbh because no one can just switch like that

No that would mean it's not her fault she's too calculating.. she's a prob with attention and prescribed medication
Dont give her ideas, she desperately needs new ailments to keep on the benefits, she will be Googling Bipolar now😄

They wouldv picked up on bipolar a long time ago and she's forever taking her meds bipolar pple have episodes of not taking them while on a high and if she did Google it they would be all over her ass wondering why there's a change in her behaviour lol

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
To be honest I dont believe she took any tablets she would have been in hospital she clearly lied about the police interrupting her there was no overdose she’s just upping her game for more attention. If you had saw her today after her shouting into the phone about addiction and not five minutes later laughing and chatting away your blood would boil and it’s so clear she makes it up. I don’t have u on fb otherwise I could send your proof I can’t share it here as there’s not just her involved

I don't believe she did either they wouldv taken her in the ambulance and monitored her facts she prob said U just disturbed me or they asked her how long they where in her system and checked her blood pressure and BPM which will show them everything so all they see if a lair stats don't lie lol

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s more bpd but in saying that it’s almost an insult to genuine people who suffer with bpd but look it up it describes Sabrina
Yeah it is an insult 🤣 I suffer from bpd and I'm farrrrr from the type of person sabrina is I have my struggles but I still know how to act an how not 2 act she thrives on attention her problem is she lost her child she seen the attention that she got with it an she ran with it and it's been snowballing over the years because her need 2 look like a victim got bigger and seeing she could get things for free an money off people made her lies get bigger and it got her all the pills she needed 2 become a tablet head .. usually when U take Ur script U need 2 pick it up once a week cos then Ur not trusted I hope this has happened 2 her . She wouldn know the real feeling of feeling suicidal

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Lying tramp when did she put that video up outside the hospital I’m only seeing it now. She wanted shaking when I saw her 😳 lying tramp and when is she going to realise no one cares Sabrina why does she think we care if we are as bad as she said we are then why would we care so she can threaten away and might be too much information for some but scar tissue is harder to cut than skin Sabrina 😳 I could say plenty but I won’t look at the speed of her in the road 😂😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s more borderline personality disorder although I say that lightly because she makes most a lot of things up. But with bpd moods change fast within minutes and hours but then again my honest opinion with her is it’s just pure badness and narcissistic behaviour
Pure badness and narcissistic behaviour

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah it is an insult 🤣 I suffer from bpd and I'm farrrrr from the type of person sabrina is I have my struggles but I still know how to act an how not 2 act she thrives on attention her problem is she lost her child she seen the attention that she got with it an she ran with it and it's been snowballing over the years because her need 2 look like a victim got bigger and seeing she could get things for free an money off people made her lies get bigger and it got her all the pills she needed 2 become a tablet head .. usually when U take Ur script U need 2 pick it up once a week cos then Ur not trusted I hope this has happened 2 her . She wouldn know the real feeling of feeling suicidal

That’s exactly what it is she got attention when Jamie passed away and she wants that all the time. I have friends with bpd and your right no one I know is like her, she’s nasty and evil and cruel the things she comes out with are unreal. Someone with bpd is a genuine sufferer not made up like her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I had a serious suicide attempt 8 years ago now in November I am still on twice weekly meds they won’t give me a weeks worth even that’s how I know she’s lying because if they believed she was at risk there’s no way she would have got all them meds the other day and another thing now it was a month ago she took the overdose but the other day it was last week 😂😂 she can’t remember her lies

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Whoever was on about reporting her who would you even report her too? No one will care I considering ringing the gp but she’ll deny it and say we are bullying her and making up lies. Its all for attention she wants to control people so they don’t expose who she is and she blames here all the time no matter what is said 😳
Just Google report someone for benefit fraud, takes 2 minutes, the more people do it the bigger chance they'll look into it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240929_213637_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240929_213637_Google.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 8

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I agree it’s all put on for attention and she knows exactly what she is doing some people are just nasty there’s no excuses for them
Exactly and she's 1 of them .. she Mimics people's illness for pip and crys mental health that bit is all over the places purely cos she thinks she can just say mental health due 2 the loss of Jamie ... She makes me sick she wouldn know what it's like 2 struggling .. she's well over the loss of Jamie but plays the part for money attention and sympathy