Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Lying tramp when did she put that video up outside the hospital I’m only seeing it now. She wanted shaking when I saw her 😳 lying tramp and when is she going to realise no one cares Sabrina why does she think we care if we are as bad as she said we are then why would we care so she can threaten away and might be too much information for some but scar tissue is harder to cut than skin Sabrina 😳 I could say plenty but I won’t look at the speed of her in the road 😂😂
Exactly lol I couldnt give a do if she lives or not 2bh and I don't care what people think of me for saying that for all the mocking she does 2 suicide, DV ,sh victims and people that really do suffer with mental health makes me sick! All 2 get her vet bills paid toys for a dead child free baby items for fing dolls! And now poor people running after her 2 bring her heating oil! .. then there's sucking the NHS dry for clout! .. she would still make up s even if we all stop making comments about her an all the people that make the accounts up about her stopped cos she lives and breaths looking like a victim

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I had a serious suicide attempt 8 years ago now in November I am still on twice weekly meds they won’t give me a weeks worth even that’s how I know she’s lying because if they believed she was at risk there’s no way she would have got all them meds the other day and another thing now it was a month ago she took the overdose but the other day it was last week 😂😂 she can’t remember her lies

Oh I know an it takes along time for you're doctor 2 trust U again so I know she is talking s! She is wasting r mental health resources everywhere if she doesn't go see them cos on every visit she will see them even if it's for her 2 say no .. people be left waiting hours because of tramps like her after every patient they have 2 write everything up .. they need 2 cut her off as in an ambulance that's needed for self inflicted causes and Omagh visits for the samething I bet she will soon wind her neck in

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh I know an it takes along time for you're doctor 2 trust U again so I know she is talking s! She is wasting r mental health resources everywhere if she doesn't go see them cos on every visit she will see them even if it's for her 2 say no .. people be left waiting hours because of tramps like her after every patient they have 2 write everything up .. they need 2 cut her off as in an ambulance that's needed for self inflicted causes and Omagh visits for the samething I bet she will soon wind her neck in

I think that’s why she didn’t ring an ambulance today because the last time she did they told her if it wasn’t life threatening she didn’t need one then she threw a massive tantrum and for a taxi to the hospital then came back more screaming into the phone and someone else rang an ambulance 😂 just a waste of services.

My dr doesn’t trust me at all 😳 I asked for weekly and she said they will never give me a weeks worth even if I get painkillers for anything I get like 8 in a box each day 😳 even when I go for my physical health they bring my mental health into it asking the same things I do appreciate them though as they clearly care and if I needed them all I have to do is ring and someone will come back to me or someone at the mh team will contact me.

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
Isnt Journey the one she said was hers all along and she was now home and all that??
Journey is the doll that Tracey bought for her and she didn’t pay so was sent back and Tracey was called from pillar to post over it. She was sold to Shauna and then a few weeks back she took them back from her…. So she’s making money off others misfortune