Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
The very same arm and she had the car seat hanging on it then went on to lift the wheels 😂 she’s such a liar no one could be so distressed five minutes before then out chatting and carrying a car seat on the way to hospital for treatment for self harm 😳 she is literally mad

Doesn't surprise me .. bet she was just there 2 take a picture sad bastard anything 2 get herself attention what a sad life she lives.. how she can live like that is beyond me she's an embarrassment 2 her family I bet

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Omg that last video. Why would you change a bandage so soon after getting staples in it?? Liar liar liar. And now we know why your live was cancelled because TikTok thinks you are underage and you can’t prove you ain’t. That my friends is fing karma.
Do you Sabrina get a sick kick out of mocking and faking self harm. That cat scratch ain’t no self harm wound. You just outed your self you put your own bandages on.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
New video can someone screen record and everyone report sick of her promoting sh😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 she needs the do off this app!
If it was an addiction what is stopping her from keeping going. What is stopping her from cutting right now. If it’s an addiction there would be no stopping her from doing it everyday. She understands do all about mental health. She’s addicted to the attention it brings. That wee dopamine rush everytime she uploads a video. She’s addcted to TikTok and trying to make herself the ultimate victim.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
‘Do ye’s wanna F off and let me live my fing life do ye’s’ she has me in stitches, one min she says F and the next she says do 😂
South Park Wow GIF

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
If it was an addiction what is stopping her from keeping going. What is stopping her from cutting right now. If it’s an addiction there would be no stopping her from doing it everyday. She understands do all about mental health. She’s addicted to the attention it brings. That wee dopamine rush everytime she uploads a video. She’s addcted to TikTok and trying to make herself the ultimate victim.

Exactly! If she knew anything about she she would know it's not an addition hence every question U just asked 🤣 it's a choice it's a intense feeling 2 make someone feel better after doing it cos they think it does that's why therapy is needed people that do it carry alot of shame ! She talks s..she needs removed permanently off tt app

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly! If she knew anything about she she would know it's not an addition hence every question U just asked 🤣 it's a choice it's a intense feeling 2 make someone feel better after doing it cos they think it does that's why therapy is needed people that do it carry alot of shame ! She talks s..she needs removed permanently off tt app

I totally agree people who sh carry alot of shame and keep it hidden along with all their other shame but that attention seeking drama queen takes the piss out of everything she knows nothing about shelf harm or how much it can impact peoples lives where they self harm several times a day every day so Sabrina yours is not an addiction it’s all for attention