Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
You are so right. She can’t hack when she’s called out she has to keep going about being bullied and were to blame for her self harm. Nah love you said yourself it started in 2017 and we wernt around then now it’s back to blaming us.
She’s raging she can’t go live due to being banned and has to make up that it’s her decision to stop. How come last night she was giving it all “I’m not coming off the app I’m going to continue doing my lives etc. “ Caught out lying pure and simple and she can’t hack it. Still trying to cry victim. Look at the amount of people coming here or on SAM page saying how rude she was to them and how they were only trying to help and she didn’t want to know. She’s over.
Here - it's coming up to Halloween, maybe there'll be apparitions on the live again and she'll get those really REALLY believable screenshots.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Haha I came to say this aswell. Only getting out of her pit at this time. Obviously the window in the kitchen has been left open for the cat to get in. And she was moaning about the cold. Close the fing window!! Also that stray cat is running all over her house probably spraying everywhere! It can smell other cats so it will want to mark its territory. She really is simple.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Haha I came to say this aswell. Only getting out of her pit at this time. Obviously the window in the kitchen has been left open for the cat to get in. And she was moaning about the cold. Close the fing window!! Also that stray cat is running all over her house probably spraying everywhere! It can smell other cats so it will want to mark its territory. She really is simple.
Isn’t this the cat that she actually recorded spraying in the hallway one time? Only she was too much of a dumb ass to see 😂

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
She won’t need to worry bout someone coming to her door the window will suit better lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Isn’t the left arm usually the arm she hurts? Coz it was 100% left arm she was swinging that car seat about with. Not even a limp. Sick sick girl making th TikTok’s making out she’s ready to hurt herself then dandering about 100% fine. Not in distress, chatting away.

The very same arm and she had the car seat hanging on it then went on to lift the wheels 😂 she’s such a liar no one could be so distressed five minutes before then out chatting and carrying a car seat on the way to hospital for treatment for self harm 😳 she is literally mad

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I have bpd too and am ion weekly medications im not like her,, no way lol I try really hard every day to be a good person,, she’s a sociopath and I believe surely if Jamie was alive he would be a victim of munchausens

I agree anyone I know with bpd is a good person she’s not and there’s no excuse for her she goes out of her way to be nasty she’s manipulating and malicious and make horrible in general

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She won’t need to worry bout someone coming to her door the window will suit better lol

Thats what I was thinking too 😂 anyone could walk down the back of them houses there are no houses behind her she clearly can’t be that worried but then again she said she would shout at them 😂😂 that would sort them out

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She says as usual she would have hate comments on her posts. The last 10 posts that had comments turned on had 0 comments. No one gives a do what she has to say. The lovely lovely friends she has must be in her head.
Also just because a dog lived to 16 or 17 doesn’t mean it was a happy life or pain free one. Benji looks in pain all the time. His coat is awful and his nails desperately need cut. He is never walked and gets shoved out the dark back yard to poop then dragged back in. Why would she feel the need to justify her actions if she truly believed she wasn’t doing anything wrong.