Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Anyone else catch last night how she said she lets her nephew in to play with the toys in the bedroom all the time and that they don’t just sit there they can do what they like? LIKE JODIE DID DRINKING A STALE WARM AND DUSTY BOTTLE OF PRIME AND YOU CALLED THE LITTLE GIRL AN EVIL TRAMP?????? Liars need good memories!!

I thought that too she doesn’t allow any kids in the room. I don’t think even the twins where allowed in it

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Right I wasn't guna say anything but I just can't help myself .. so I suffer from bad knees(blame my family) but I suffer sciatica in my hips so my bed so big that my knees don't bend when I get out i wiggle 2 the end an stand up .. but I anyways spend all day every day in my room cos my sofa is 2 low but Sabby does this mean Ur guna get a knew sofa cos U never complain when U get off it an I know a girl that has the same sofa an If I ever do visit her I can't sit on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so even by getting a new bed Ur not fooling anyone U absolute fing lair!!!! .. it's funny how U try an make out U struggle but U don't when sitting on the sofa what this space guys 🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Right I wasn't guna say anything but I just can't help myself .. so I suffer from bad knees(blame my family) but I suffer sciatica in my hips so my bed so big that my knees don't bend when I get out i wiggle 2 the end an stand up .. but I anyways spend all day every day in my room cos my sofa is 2 low but Sabby does this mean Ur guna get a knew sofa cos U never complain when U get off it an I know a girl that has the same sofa an If I ever do visit her I can't sit on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so even by getting a new bed Ur not fooling anyone U absolute fing lair!!!! .. it's funny how U try an make out U struggle but U don't when sitting on the sofa what this space guys 🤣

She has no clue how much people genuinely struggle mine is my feet 😳 I’ve got plantar fasciitis and a metatarsal tear in 3 of my toes and now a bone spur on my heel my bed is the least of my worries I’ve pain getting up to walk and my sofa bothers me more than my bed as it would anyone as you sit on it more I have to put my shoes on to get up 😂😂
She doesn’t seem to mind the stairs they would he worse than any bed she just makes it up as she goes along

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
She has no clue how much people genuinely struggle mine is my feet 😳 I’ve got plantar fasciitis and a metatarsal tear in 3 of my toes and now a bone spur on my heel my bed is the least of my worries I’ve pain getting up to walk and my sofa bothers me more than my bed as it would anyone as you sit on it more I have to put my shoes on to get up 😂😂
She doesn’t seem to mind the stairs they would he worse than any bed she just makes it up as she goes along
I would love her to see how I get up the stairs but I don't want her getting any ideas for her pip form.

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
She lives in fairy land 🤣🤣heaven school and pair of spider man shoes for a 12 year old yeah way to go Sabrina he would of been picked on and laugh at in school never mind calling us bullies you would of been the one sending him out to get bullied with all the reduce crap you buy and by the way they look to small for a 12 year old 🤣and what 12 year old is into spider man then was it Logan like Batman come on now 🤣 Jesus the worst she getting Joanne just seen your video am in stitches ..pay day I see she on high how long do you give it till she off on one again when the money runs low or she on the begg

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
I would love her to see how I get up the stairs but I don't want her getting any ideas for her pip form.
She want to get new carpet for that stairs never mind buying toys and crap to gather dust in a bedroom all for her to look and play make believe in her head that they in there playing with toys when she sleeping..nothing wrong with her knees just other excuse to get attention she has run the sh card out now so it on to the knees

May 24, 2024
ireland
Her entire existence is us, she physically cannot even take breath without mentioning us . She lives and breaths this site it’s in her core. And she calls us obsessed? The knees were fine when u were walking home in the rain I have the video of unsayin how fast you can walk. All this se about the knees hahaha pip must be calling. I dont understand how you can have so little self awareness about yourself and not see that you as a person down to your inner core are the problem. You are vile evil and conductive filled with venom and jealousy. God if 3 people at a party tell you you’re drunk, you’re drunk. How can she not see it?!! I am sooo conscious about myself it’s crazy in situations, how can she genuinely not see that she is a horrible horrible person ? Also why when u talk to Jamie about the sty runners do u need to go in and see the camera up and press record? Why are you exploiting every ounce of that little boys memory? God you’re disgusting