Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
She’ll be reading away on here 😂 stairs are a struggle but sure we saw her plodding up and down them on live one night and she walks about fine anytime I’ve seen her
She needed her charger the other night and set her phone down and she went off stomping about, didn’t sound in pain. Infact did everyone notice how for a couple of days there in her videos she forgot about the knee pain ? When she was busy playing with razors taking the piss out of genuine self harmers 🙁

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Good morning everyone!

She always likens SH to an addiction, how many addicts, regardless of what that addiction is, gives up each year?
She uses smoking as an example. I am an ex smoker. I LOVED smoking, I knew it was harmful, smelly, nasty etc etc of course I did, but, I LOVED it. One day I sat (smoking) and pondered, I was smoking 30 a day and knew I had to do something. So, I gave up. That was over 10 years ago and not an hour goes by that I dont think "God I'd love a smoke" I havent had one since I quit, I know if I had one, I'd want another. Yes giving anything addictive is hard, but it is done daily by tens of thousands.
She doesnt want to give up, she would stop buying the razors she constantly mentions in her hauls, she thinks it gets her attention. Surely her idiot followers would be more impressed if she gave up?
Genuine SHers struggle so much in privacy, she flaunts hers like its a floor show. It's no different to her ""suicide"" attempts
ALLLLLL for attention

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Her entire existence is us, she physically cannot even take breath without mentioning us . She lives and breaths this site it’s in her core. And she calls us obsessed? The knees were fine when u were walking home in the rain I have the video of unsayin how fast you can walk. All this se about the knees hahaha pip must be calling. I dont understand how you can have so little self awareness about yourself and not see that you as a person down to your inner core are the problem. You are vile evil and conductive filled with venom and jealousy. God if 3 people at a party tell you you’re drunk, you’re drunk. How can she not see it?!! I am sooo conscious about myself it’s crazy in situations, how can she genuinely not see that she is a horrible horrible person ? Also why when u talk to Jamie about the sty runners do u need to go in and see the camera up and press record? Why are you exploiting every ounce of that little boys memory? God you’re disgusting
I had this thought too. Every “private” moment she has is through the camera. Anything that starts with now my darlings. That video of her showing them stuff she kept switching from talking to them and talking to us. Why not do all that in private. Then she could say after oh I told them this or I showed them that. Things like that make people uncomfortable especially if you don’t believe in what she does. All that just proves all she does is for the camera benefit and she has no other content to post. She knows what will attract people’s attention. It’s why she does live from that room and sits with the baby on live. She wants people to say things so she can show she’s bullied but most people just ask out of curiosity and she loves the opportunity to go all school teacher on them like ask nicely. So so sad and pathetic.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Good morning everyone!

She always likens SH to an addiction, how many addicts, regardless of what that addiction is, gives up each year?
She uses smoking as an example. I am an ex smoker. I LOVED smoking, I knew it was harmful, smelly, nasty etc etc of course I did, but, I LOVED it. One day I sat (smoking) and pondered, I was smoking 30 a day and knew I had to do something. So, I gave up. That was over 10 years ago and not an hour goes by that I dont think "God I'd love a smoke" I havent had one since I quit, I know if I had one, I'd want another. Yes giving anything addictive is hard, but it is done daily by tens of thousands.
She doesnt want to give up, she would stop buying the razors she constantly mentions in her hauls, she thinks it gets her attention. Surely her idiot followers would be more impressed if she gave up?
Genuine SHers struggle so much in privacy, she flaunts hers like its a floor show. It's no different to her ""suicide"" attempts
ALLLLLL for attention
100% jellybean we have said before if it was an addiction you would be doing it 24/7. Like when you smoked you did it everyday you didn’t wait for the opportunity to gain attention by smoking a cig. I used to smoke since I was 13/14 I found it very hard to give up. I did make the conscious decision to quit completely when I was pregnant but the whole stress of getting blood clots put me back on them. Even tho I knew they were very bad I still did it. But like you said millions give up addiction everyday. She likes to throw the survivor word around. How exactly is she a survivor if she is still doing it? Shes setting a very poor example for people. Have you noticed she used it as a weapon against “bullies”. Like Sunday oh people have to stop or I’ll SH. And even tho comments were off she still supposedly did it and makes a massive deal of going to the hospital. Tho Sunday was a complete farce there was nothing wrong with her arm nor was she I manic panic as we all saw. She couldn’t even give an accurate account of what the nurses did. She so uneducated about everything it’s laughable. Self harmers do not go around showing off their bandages on camera or do videos changing the bandages. Many self harmers feel shame about what they do and as she has said I’m not ashamed. Well love you should be MOCKING people who really struggle with it.
It doesn’t take much to produce a lot of blood and that itself makes it look worse. We all know she does little pokes and nicks for attention.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Anyones help me out, I’m confused by this comment , not sure if she’s trying to be smart with me or wtf

To me it’s like she’s saying it could be our families in the future but I could be reading it wrong. There’s not to many people as evil as Sabrina I don’t think we have to worry about it being our families lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
100% jellybean we have said before if it was an addiction you would be doing it 24/7. Like when you smoked you did it everyday you didn’t wait for the opportunity to gain attention by smoking a cig. I used to smoke since I was 13/14 I found it very hard to give up. I did make the conscious decision to quit completely when I was pregnant but the whole stress of getting blood clots put me back on them. Even tho I knew they were very bad I still did it. But like you said millions give up addiction everyday. She likes to throw the survivor word around. How exactly is she a survivor if she is still doing it? Shes setting a very poor example for people. Have you noticed she used it as a weapon against “bullies”. Like Sunday oh people have to stop or I’ll SH. And even tho comments were off she still supposedly did it and makes a massive deal of going to the hospital. Tho Sunday was a complete farce there was nothing wrong with her arm nor was she I manic panic as we all saw. She couldn’t even give an accurate account of what the nurses did. She so uneducated about everything it’s laughable. Self harmers do not go around showing off their bandages on camera or do videos changing the bandages. Many self harmers feel shame about what they do and as she has said I’m not ashamed. Well love you should be MOCKING people who really struggle with it.
It doesn’t take much to produce a lot of blood and that itself makes it look worse. We all know she does little pokes and nicks for attention.

Yeah Sunday was totally for attention to claim to be so distressed but five minutes later be chatting after supposedly sh so bad she needed staples or stitches or whatever she claimed to have got 😂 she would have been told to not change the dressing they would have done it which again shows more lies that set up with the bandages was ridiculous. She doesn’t realise the amount of people locally that are laughing at her it’s a running joke the nutter who pushes the pram and it’s not even because of the re borns it’s because of her and who she is and the sleeves rolled up to show the bandages 😂 no shame whatsoever

purplepumpkin

May 28, 2024
Omagh
I have wear and tear in my knees I'm under 35
But guess what scabby I still have to get up , shower , and go do 12 hour shifts. I carry pain relief 30/500 codamol in my work bag. I only take it when I'm in pain along with that I've got gallstones and the pain from that I'd rather have a sore knee once in awhile. But saying that I've lost 10 stone and I've not had any pain since with my knees so it was my weight causing it. Lose weight scabby and your knees will be fine.
I remember when I couldn't even walk up the stairs from being in pain with them so no idea how if they are so bad you wouldn't be able to run up and down stairs.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Good morning everyone!

ALLLLLL for attention
Saying her SH is an addiction is such bullshit. If she genuinely knew what it was it, and needed a "release" and the only way was physical pain, why not do some star jumps and I'm sure them wile, wile sore knees will be painful enough. Wasn't it the worst pain you ever felt Sabby PIP McKenna?

do me I feel like I've turned into a DWP expert based on her recent antics. JESUS.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She has no clue how much people genuinely struggle mine is my feet 😳 I’ve got plantar fasciitis and a metatarsal tear in 3 of my toes and now a bone spur on my heel my bed is the least of my worries I’ve pain getting up to walk and my sofa bothers me more than my bed as it would anyone as you sit on it more I have to put my shoes on to get up 😂😂
She doesn’t seem to mind the stairs they would he worse than any bed she just makes it up as she goes along

No she doesn't and all she does is complain!! If she lost weight she would make things easier for herself is she does have some knee pain .. ano I haven't been able 2 get up the stairs that fast in years! 🤣🤣🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Saying her SH is an addiction is such bullshit. If she genuinely knew what it was it, and needed a "release" and the only way was physical pain, why not do some star jumps and I'm sure them wile, wile sore knees will be painful enough. Wasn't it the worst pain you ever felt Sabby PIP McKenna?

do me I feel like I've turned into a DWP expert based on her recent antics. JESUS.
I’m pretty sure she said the worse pain was losing Jamie , then it was losing her brothers then it was her eyes now it knees. So which is it?

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
The for sale video is hilarious it’s just her screaming down her phone at us hahahaha 😂😂😂 put that up on gum tree or done deal there sabby im sure someone will buy ur baby born just to listen to that video ye ye weapon. What’s that dolls name lads? Is that esra dressed in a dress or who is it? Harper? Esme?
Naw I literally cannot cope with it. She's the worst saleswoman going. Can you imagine anyone even enquiring about it?!

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
The for sale video is hilarious it’s just her screaming down her phone at us hahahaha 😂😂😂 put that up on gum tree or done deal there sabby im sure someone will buy ur baby born just to listen to that video ye ye weapon. What’s that dolls name lads? Is that esra dressed in a dress or who is it? Harper? Esme?
Journey I think she calls it went it fell at the start of video haha