Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
She contradicts herself the police told her there was no crime committed but where out with her twice and I was told she will be arrested if she keeps it up. Its lie after lie with her she didn’t hear them the 2nd time as she was on live and they were watching her live at one point while she criticised them 😂
Police must think she’s a looper. Wonder have they watched the heaven school tik tok 😂
If that’s not enough to get her sectioned I don’t know what it

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I was rewatching one of her videos earlier and she said something about having to justify herself and folk said her arms aren’t that bad and she said it’s my knees that’s sore not my fing arms - it was to do with seeing her the other day after she supposedly self harmed and WOULD have had a sore arm 😂 must go find it, she can’t keep up with the lies

Just think, in these days where working from home is SO prolific, she will be able to do countless jobs as there is nothing wrong with her arms.
Its nice of her to tell the world she is fit for work

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
""Security for her home"" on her wishlist
she wont spend £20 on a camera for her supposed safety :rolleyes: but will spend HUNDREDS on toys for a dead baby?
Seriously?

Screenshot 2024-10-03 155901.png Screenshot 2024-10-03 155844.png

Aww take it then the police or housing didn come with all her safety crap 🤣🤣 sucha lair she doesn even care enough 2 watch her lies she just knows the people that still believe her r stupid twats that she can manipulate into thinking she's a victim and send her gifts .. it's so obvious the type of person Sabby is,how anyone can see her as a victim shows me they r the type of people that she likes 2 surround herself with cos she can groom them

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Have to watch what I say, i qualify for mobility car for a family member. At the minute iv choose to use the money which benefits them, but if I do decide to go for a mobility, the care stays and mobility pays for the car every 3 years it gets updated, and it covers break down, insurance, tax and whatever else. You jealous ? Technically if you had mobility high you could also get a mobility car and get someone you know to drive you to a&b which the hospital is your main area you travel to, never see much about the grave anymore.
Exactly I know exactly how it works she must not qualify for that. Aww do they not think you are sick enough boo hoo. And yes she is never up at the grave anymore. Poor thing is neglected. She may get a shock when she goes up. 🤨 she has the cheek to accuse others of not visiting and she’s never there now.

May 24, 2024
ireland
Did anyone else clock her saying that the quite one put the information out her self so there’s nothing anyone can do about Sabrina saying if? HELLO? Can you say that back to your self Sabrina verrrrrrry slowly you fing dimwit , all we do is chat about what you put out there ye fin moron, look at the state of u ye don’t even have a friend in this world no one likes u ur evil and bitter. Anyone any clips from her live and the deleted videos?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Uh Sabrina love firstly the tablet video didn’t prove s because they were old tablets.
The quiet ones house does not smell as I have been there
She has stray cats out the back as I’ve seen them too. She feeds them and they have litter trays. They don’t get in the house as her daughter is allergic .
We all saw the ginger cat spraying in your hall against a load of bags of tat.
Oh and if you are going to lie about stitches or staples or what ever don’t wave your arm around while ranting as in one of your deleted videos I saw your arm sans staples. So make that make sense

My poor house always gets a touch 😂 ok it’s not perfect n but there’s no cats climbing on the work tops or pissing in the hall I have kids so it has to be clean for them any parent knows that 😊 also with my daughters allergies it has to be clean and not with bleach and baby wipes 😂

Aug 22, 2024
England
""Security for her home"" on her wishlist
she wont spend £20 on a camera for her supposed safety :rolleyes: but will spend HUNDREDS on toys for a dead baby?
Seriously?

Screenshot 2024-10-03 155901.png Screenshot 2024-10-03 155844.png if
If she stopped buying all that s all the time she could buy the camera herself, god it’s not even £20 🙈even better a ring doorbell for the front of the property and the cheap camera for the back. Then selling that doll for £200 and the way she got the doll of that poor woman. She has no shame. To pay for a faith healer or what ever she is, I work within the NHS orthopaedic trauma and no way is this a thing, has rip off written all over it. Knee pain and what she reads on here are definitely not linked 🤪 She will still have all the Xmas pressies to pay for out the shop she was in, but can’t pay them for buying all the notebooks for her great niece.

Aug 22, 2024
England
Aww take it then the police or housing didn come with all her safety crap 🤣🤣 sucha lair she doesn even care enough 2 watch her lies she just knows the people that still believe her r stupid twats that she can manipulate into thinking she's a victim and send her gifts .. it's so obvious the type of person Sabby is,how anyone can see her as a victim shows me they r the type of people that she likes 2 surround herself with cos she can groom them
If some mug bought them she would make a video saying the police had supplied them 😂