Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Well neighbour number God knows what here 🙋‍♀️I have held my tongue for a long time and honestly seeing how she is going after the quiet one it’s quite terrifying. I can’t imagine how that feels because she is a loose cannon. My kids are warned to stay out of her path when she is out bouncing through the park in her very sturdy legs that work perfectly fine. She walks very fast for someone who cries about knee pain constantly. I called an ambulance yesterday for my kid when their blood glucose levels dropped dangerously low. Nearly 2 hours later still no sign of it I ended up taking them to the hospital myself. Angers me so much then to see one sitting at hers for so long wasting public health services when people in need can’t get the care. Her and people like her are what’s wrong with our nhs. She should be billed for wasting their time.
Hope Ur child is ok .. she's a disgrace

May 6, 2024
antrim
Well neighbour number God knows what here 🙋‍♀️I have held my tongue for a long time and honestly seeing how she is going after the quiet one it’s quite terrifying. I can’t imagine how that feels because she is a loose cannon. My kids are warned to stay out of her path when she is out bouncing through the park in her very sturdy legs that work perfectly fine. She walks very fast for someone who cries about knee pain constantly. I called an ambulance yesterday for my kid when their blood glucose levels dropped dangerously low. Nearly 2 hours later still no sign of it I ended up taking them to the hospital myself. Angers me so much then to see one sitting at hers for so long wasting public health services when people in need can’t get the care. Her and people like her are what’s wrong with our nhs. She should be billed for wasting their time.
It’s a sin that she wastes so much of the ambulance time! I have a type 1 diabetic child, I know how scary it can be. Hope your child is ok

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Welcome,she'll not like new members coming on.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Welcome Simon to our wee group. I hope your little person is much better now, health service in enough strife with the actual people that need the services,!

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Welcome , hope your child is OK 🥰you have our support here x

simonsays

Oct 5, 2024
omagh
It’s a sin that she wastes so much of the ambulance time! I have a type 1 diabetic child, I know how scary it can be. Hope your child is ok
Thanks all ❤️ they are doing fine now. You know yourself then how scary it is and that wait felt like a lifetime and was terrifying. Then when I seen that ambulance at her house my blood was boiling lol she is the talk of the park and her mouth is disgusting you hear her before you see her. She says it’s her park when in reality no one likes her here. Maybe some of the old one’s tolerate her because they are half deaf lol

May 6, 2024
antrim
Thanks all ❤️ they are doing fine now. You know yourself then how scary it is and that wait felt like a lifetime and was terrifying. Then when I seen that ambulance at her house my blood was boiling lol she is the talk of the park and her mouth is disgusting you hear her before you see her. She says it’s her park when in reality no one likes her here. Maybe some of the old one’s tolerate her because they are half deaf lol
Glad all is ok. My blood would have been boiling too in that situation. She’d be better off in a one bed flat somewhere, away from families. She must be a nightmare to live beside.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

It’s a disgrace isn’t it, I hope your child is ok?
A terrible waste of services, she didn’t believe I wasn’t the only neighbour well Sabrina here you go.
She walks very fast doesn’t she, she says I stalk her but she posted a video last Sunday saying she walked fast as it was raining lol.
Welcome to our page it’s sad so many people have been affected by her they had to make up a site to get support 😳