Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

keeeeeeyaaaar

May 19, 2024
iteland
Yeah it sure does. I feel sorry for everyone who has been affected by her. And she’s the problem maybe some day her rose tinned glasses will fall off her and she will realise. But hell would have frozen over for that to happen.
I had my own dealing with Sabrina too. She accused me of all sorts and I was blind sided. She has crossed so many people but she still claims she’s a victim.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Finally somewhere I can post about this mentally unstable vile excuse for a human being. This woman put me through hell accused me of sending hate mail. Has been homophobic towards me sent police to my house accusing me of make up fake accounts and putting her address out on social media. I don’t have her address and I don’t want it. She puts her address on her videos when she is out in her garden with the door on show with the number on it and the bins. This pathetic excuse for a human being isn’t the person who she makes out she is. She’s a master manipulator and a narcissistic sociopath who claims she’s been through hell with people bullying her when in fact she’s the nastiest bully to walk this earth. She’s jealous of people who have a life and have kids she can’t stand it because she’s not living the life we are. She’s bitter and twisted old woman. She body shames everyone who is beautiful looking because she’s envious of anyone better looking she’s feels threatened by that. But thinks it’s okay to body shame and call people ugly looking bastards. But I would love to know what mirror she’s looking in. There’s a lot more I can say about her but I’ve ran out of space to write anything else about her.
That's shocking , I reckon she wrote the hate mail herself . She's a nasty nasty horrible person !!

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
Finally somewhere I can post about this mentally unstable vile excuse for a human being. This woman put me through hell accused me of sending hate mail. Has been homophobic towards me sent police to my house accusing me of make up fake accounts and putting her address out on social media. I don’t have her address and I don’t want it. She puts her address on her videos when she is out in her garden with the door on show with the number on it and the bins. This pathetic excuse for a human being isn’t the person who she makes out she is. She’s a master manipulator and a narcissistic sociopath who claims she’s been through hell with people bullying her when in fact she’s the nastiest bully to walk this earth. She’s jealous of people who have a life and have kids she can’t stand it because she’s not living the life we are. She’s bitter and twisted old woman. She body shames everyone who is beautiful looking because she’s envious of anyone better looking she’s feels threatened by that. But thinks it’s okay to body shame and call people ugly looking bastards. But I would love to know what mirror she’s looking in. There’s a lot more I can say about her but I’ve ran out of space to write anything else about her.
Welcome sorry to hear what she done to u we are all lovely here she tries to make out otherwise
Can I just say by joining us she could turn on you again she s out of control so hope your happy to stay with us 💗

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Yeah it sure does. I feel sorry for everyone who has been affected by her. And she’s the problem maybe some day her rose tinned glasses will fall off her and she will realise. But hell would have frozen over for that to happen.
Welcome to the group half pint, We are sorry you have been through this. We’ve all had experiences here (most have, not all) but we’re an understanding bunch ☺️

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She can’t exist with out us she needs the drama and attention no way she will stop looking in here. Just will just bide her time until she sees something she can rant about.
Sharon we are all behind you kinda like Jeffery was with Sabrina last night 🤣🤣🤣 sorry couldn’t resist. Where are all her lovely lovely friends. She is deathly jealous that we support each other and she has no one not even her ma can stand her.

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
She can’t exist with out us she needs the drama and attention no way she will stop looking in here. Just will just bide her time until she sees something she can rant about.
Sharon we are all behind you kinda like Jeffery was with Sabrina last night 🤣🤣🤣 sorry couldn’t resist. Where are all her lovely lovely friends. She is deathly jealous that we support each other and she has no one not even her ma can stand her.
I don't know anything about her family really and don't really want to by the sounds of it but if they were supporting her and all that well Sabrina why would I need to put up an attention seeking post last night on TT then
She s a nutter

simonsays

Oct 5, 2024
omagh
Well neighbour number God knows what here 🙋‍♀️I have held my tongue for a long time and honestly seeing how she is going after the quiet one it’s quite terrifying. I can’t imagine how that feels because she is a loose cannon. My kids are warned to stay out of her path when she is out bouncing through the park in her very sturdy legs that work perfectly fine. She walks very fast for someone who cries about knee pain constantly. I called an ambulance yesterday for my kid when their blood glucose levels dropped dangerously low. Nearly 2 hours later still no sign of it I ended up taking them to the hospital myself. Angers me so much then to see one sitting at hers for so long wasting public health services when people in need can’t get the care. Her and people like her are what’s wrong with our nhs. She should be billed for wasting their time.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland

Poor Jeffrey he must be all bucked out🤣

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
Well neighbour number God knows what here 🙋‍♀️I have held my tongue for a long time and honestly seeing how she is going after the quiet one it’s quite terrifying. I can’t imagine how that feels because she is a loose cannon. My kids are warned to stay out of her path when she is out bouncing through the park in her very sturdy legs that work perfectly fine. She walks very fast for someone who cries about knee pain constantly. I called an ambulance yesterday for my kid when their blood glucose levels dropped dangerously low. Nearly 2 hours later still no sign of it I ended up taking them to the hospital myself. Angers me so much then to see one sitting at hers for so long wasting public health services when people in need can’t get the care. Her and people like her are what’s wrong with our nhs. She should be billed for wasting their time.
Welcome omg that's awful hope your little one s ok 💗

May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s a sin that she wastes so much of the ambulance time! I have a type 1 diabetic child, I know how scary it can be. Hope your child is ok