Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

simonsays

Oct 5, 2024
omagh
It’s a disgrace isn’t it, I hope your child is ok?
A terrible waste of services, she didn’t believe I wasn’t the only neighbour well Sabrina here you go.
She walks very fast doesn’t she, she says I stalk her but she posted a video last Sunday saying she walked fast as it was raining lol.
Welcome to our page it’s sad so many people have been affected by her they had to make up a site to get support 😳
They are fine now thank God. Oh I know! Not a damn thing wrong with her knees she beats around the park like a gorilla on crack. I’m glad to be here I am just trying to be careful with what I say in case I out myself. I can’t imagine dealing with her like you
are, she is a nasty piece of work. I hope you are okay ❤️

halfpint

Apr 10, 2024
dubin
Welcome to the cafe! So you have being a victim of hers aswell then?
I’ve been more than a victim of hers. She has put me through hell for the past five years the things this vile evil excuse of a woman. Has told the police that I doxted her address. Made death threats against her and her home. I’ve spoken to the police and they know all about her and I gave my phone to the police to go through it to prove that I wasn’t doing what she said I was doing. With threats and the troll accounts. To the point I done a hand written letter to prove that the hand writing wasn’t me and they said my writing didn’t match up to the hate mail I suppose to have sent her. But then again that proves she’s a liar and continues yous to lie and play victim. It’s just victim mentality and blaming everyone for her actions. When really she needs to look closer to home. But you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help them selfs.

May 6, 2024
antrim
They are fine now thank God. Oh I know! Not a damn thing wrong with her knees she beats around the park like a gorilla on crack. I’m glad to be here I am just trying to be careful with what I say in case I out myself. I can’t imagine dealing with her like you
A gorilla on crack 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for the support of everyone on here ❤️ she’s relentless she must be used to getting her own way or bullying people so much they give in but she doesn’t know me clearly doesn’t lol I don’t give in I haven’t done anything on her yes I’ve commented on her but nothing like the lies she is making up she can’t even mention my name with out calling me an ugly bastard I’ve never commented on her looks 😳 she has zero personality or manners when she can’t put up a post without making threats and name calling. She said she is going to give my full name if I don’t stop work away Sabrina post away whatever u want 🤣

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for the support of everyone on here ❤️ she’s relentless she must be used to getting her own way or bullying people so much they give in but she doesn’t know me clearly doesn’t lol I don’t give in I haven’t done anything on her yes I’ve commented on her but nothing like the lies she is making up she can’t even mention my name with out calling me an ugly bastard I’ve never commented on her looks 😳 she has zero personality or manners when she can’t put up a post without making threats and name calling. She said she is going to give my full name if I don’t stop work away Sabrina post away whatever u want 🤣
And we love you and have your back ❤️ xx

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
Hopefully neighbours will get a bit of peace tonight. I was thinking it was round two incoming with her anger at the dirt site but in the haul is more reasonable. Flips like a switch.

Her shouting is bound to be classed as antisocial behaviour by the housing, and the fact that she is specifically referring to the quiet one surely would surely under their policy this is intimidation and harassment.

simonsays

Oct 5, 2024
omagh
You really haven’t done anything wrong here and she knows it too that’s what gets her so angry. Here is kind of like free therapy that’s needed for living so close 🤣 I think she came here in hopes of finding something to get you with but she got nothing so all she can do is call you off your looks. I see her without them filters and she has the cheek to call anyone ugly. I am sure she closes her eyes when she dresses herself. Would suit her better to use her money buying some clothes and a pair of shoes.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
With the amount of toys and sweeties she just bought she could have cleared her Amazon wishlist instead of begging to the gullible. You would think since she fears for her safety she would spend the £20 on the camera instead of toys for children that arent there.

With all the neighbours talking about her in here, who are the children that are allowed to go to her door at Halloween? IMAGINE letting your child eat anything that came out of that house :oops:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hopefully neighbours will get a bit of peace tonight. I was thinking it was round two incoming with her anger at the dirt site but in the haul is more reasonable. Flips like a switch.

Her shouting is bound to be classed as antisocial behaviour by the housing, and the fact that she is specifically referring to the quiet one surely would surely under their policy this is intimidation and harassment.

It is but I can’t say anymore than that 😊

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You really haven’t done anything wrong here and she knows it too that’s what gets her so angry. Here is kind of like free therapy that’s needed for living so close 🤣 I think she came here in hopes of finding something to get you with but she got nothing so all she can do is call you off your looks. I see her without them filters and she has the cheek to call anyone ugly. I am sure she closes her eyes when she dresses herself. Would suit her better to use her money buying some clothes and a pair of shoes.

It made me laugh at some of the things she said i would give anybody a dose of the toilets 😂 I said I know I’m no beauty but that was hilarious. She can’t offend me by calling me ugly or like the back end of a bus that’s one thing that will never offend me 😂 she has nothing on me I keep myself to myself and I haven’t said anything to her and she can read out my comments she made herself look stupid by doing that she proved I didn’t bully her by reading them out 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve been more than a victim of hers. She has put me through hell for the past five years the things this vile evil excuse of a woman. Has told the police that I doxted her address. Made death threats against her and her home. I’ve spoken to the police and they know all about her and I gave my phone to the police to go through it to prove that I wasn’t doing what she said I was doing. With threats and the troll accounts. To the point I done a hand written letter to prove that the hand writing wasn’t me and they said my writing didn’t match up to the hate mail I suppose to have sent her. But then again that proves she’s a liar and continues yous to lie and play victim. It’s just victim mentality and blaming everyone for her actions. When really she needs to look closer to home. But you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help them selfs.

When she has harassed so many people how is she still going? I know the police are fed up with her what a waste of their time to be dealing with her all the time.

simonsays

Oct 5, 2024
omagh
It made me laugh at some of the things she said i would give anybody a dose of the toilets 😂 I said I know I’m no beauty but that was hilarious. She can’t offend me by calling me ugly or like the back end of a bus that’s one thing that will never offend me 😂 she has nothing on me I keep myself to myself and I haven’t said anything to her and she can read out my comments she made herself look stupid by doing that she proved I didn’t bully her by reading them out 😳
It’s pathetic lol my only fear of being outed would be her coming after my kids more than anything. My youngest is petrified of her. My partner jokes and says they will be fine if they don’t wear red, bulls only charge at red 🤣
With the amount of toys and sweeties she just bought she could have cleared her Amazon wishlist instead of begging to the gullible. You would think since she fears for her safety she would spend the £20 on the camera instead of toys for children that arent there.

With all the neighbours talking about her in here, who are the children that are allowed to go to her door at Halloween? IMAGINE letting your child eat anything that came out of that house :oops:
mine wont be anywhere near hers at Halloween but I’m sure others will. Some of the older kids who go without their parents won’t want to miss the opportunity of free sweets or the people in queens parade that don’t have TikTok and are blessed with triple glazed window so cant hear her.