Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Pugsinblanket what is seriously wrong with you. You do realise by the words you have says that’s a woman in protection. PROTECTION! You know what that means police custody for their safety.! You absolute Moran. There is many people in the protection custody for their safety, and Sharon is very brave for what she has done by speaking up about her story, many women haven’t had to chance to tell their stories for something happened. I know someone really well who murdered his ex a childhood friend in fact he was and I’m glad he is locked away, there is another fella who is about to get out and it’s only a matter of time he reoffends, how fing stupid you can be to put someone’s life in danger. Regardless what Sabrina is doing or not doing she does it to herself, but Sabrina has a choice. Sharon doesn’t, if her address gets leaked out you will have put that family in danger full stop. Hope Sharon gives what you wrote over to the police because the police definitely won’t take what’s been says very easily. It’s a dangerous game.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Even in the highly unlikely event it's not Scabrina since it's a deaththreat the police can trace the IP. Like you said, actions have consequences and Scabs is getting hers.
Who else would have that much hate to threaten that poor woman's life, and be so cruel about her beautiful kids. Nobody but sabrina. She's gave herself away with the pure venom.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I would definitely be taking puginblanket screenshots to the police and let them deal with them. That’s a dangerous thing they have just done and police can interfere in this case. Anything else that’s ever says on this can be seen for opinions but when someone is on the protection scheme then police can be involved within rights

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Oh I’m not Sabrina trust me but I can tell you that whales ex has her addresss so bye bye Sharon 🤣
Oh Sabrina you really have done it now. You have messed with things you don’t know anything about. You create this account 37 mins ago and then put up the video stating you are like a zombie and can barely walk. Well trust me I have footage of you walking to mummy’s and there was no zombie in you apart from your face.
We all saw the pathetic attempts last night to get someone to call an ambulance for you but no one did. Maybe it was because you had to promote selling the doll right in the middle of the live. Very stupid move. The amount of
People you have triggered and traumatised was disgusting. Think why no called an ambulance because no cares. You have done it now. Oh dear. I also have called the police on you and reported you for threats and being a nuisance last night. You moved to the front bedroom and you squeals were heard all over the park. Including the crying that only appeared when the camera was on.
Even on the small off chance this isn’t Sabrina it’s doesn’t matter. Sabrina has invited hate and harm on a woman who has done nothing to no one. The blame still comes back to Sabrina. She will still be prosecuted for inciting harm on the quiet one. s didn’t think of that.
So come on pugs who else are going to come at. Going to expose me now. Bring it on.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Where’s the death threat people? 🤣 I said her address has been passed to her ex. Liars you are 🤣 If Sharon didn’t troll others online she wouldn’t be in the situation so unfortunately she has failed her family not me
If you go through her messages she hasn't trolled anyone. She like the rest of us come here to voice an opinion on your fing antics. Trolling is going to someone and bombarding them with hate.YOU choose to come and read here sabrina. That is not trolling. If you are getting hate from other sources take that up with them. We keep it in here.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh Sabrina you really have done it now. You have messed with things you don’t know anything about. You create this account 37 mins ago and then put up the video stating you are like a zombie and can barely walk. Well trust me I have footage of you walking to mummy’s and there was no zombie in you apart from your face.
We all saw the pathetic attempts last night to get someone to call an ambulance for you but no one did. Maybe it was because you had to promote selling the doll right in the middle of the live. Very stupid move. The amount of
People you have triggered and traumatised was disgusting. Think why no called an ambulance because no cares. You have done it now. Oh dear. I also have called the police on you and reported you for threats and being a nuisance last night. You moved to the front bedroom and you squeals were heard all over the park. Including the crying that only appeared when the camera was on.
Even on the small off chance this isn’t Sabrina it’s doesn’t matter. Sabrina has invited hate and harm on a woman who has done nothing to no one. The blame still comes back to Sabrina. She will still be prosecuted for inciting harm on the quiet one. s didn’t think of that.
So come on pugs who else are going to come at. Going to expose me now. Bring it on.

The police told me I could get her done for inciting violence against me so thanks to pigs in blankets the police will be visiting her today

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Well well well fat sue. Unfortunately for you your actions online are going to turn your world upside down and I’m going to give you a reason not to sleep and be traumatised. Your address has been given to your ex who you’re apparently hiding from ( maybe don’t troll people then cry when you get it back ) and let’s all hope he finishes the job off this time. Your daughter Ellie is an absolute wrong un and your kids do not have asd they have been dragged up and subjected to abuse as your sorry fat ass couldn’t leave a relationship. You are known as the smelly fat cat lady at number 24 so I suggest you run off and figure out how you are going to hide because your time has come! No need to reply. Good luck sue you are going to need it 🤣🤣🤣
This you stupid woman is a threat of harm and death on someone else. You can’t back down now it’s been said and seen by all including the police. The ip address of the account holder in their phone. They don’t even need to see your phone to trace it. Like I said messing with things you know nothing about. It’s done now and there is no way out of it. To quote Sabrina. You have sunk yourself.

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Right so he beat you up not killed you lol Further more not my issue what he does with it. Looks like you’re going to have to move what a shame. Also who tries to kill themselves then makes a documentary is that not attention seeking 🤣
Did you watch the documentary? Obviously not. As it was to highlight the trauma and fear people went through in abusive relationships. And to honour the ladies who have took their lives because of it. There was no attention to a single individual it was to the ladies who have sadly passed away. Now you have disgraced their memory. How low are you going to go Sabrina.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Where’s the death threat people? 🤣 I said her address has been passed to her ex. Liars you are 🤣 If Sharon didn’t troll others online she wouldn’t be in the situation so unfortunately she has failed her family not me
Like you just says you passed the address belonging to Sharon to her EX. Her ex who she got away from as she suffered in the hands of an abusive violent man.
You are foolish, very foolish you really have opened a tin of worms. Look it up
Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme also known as Claire’s law, as Sharon is known to the police for what’s happened her and as her ex will be on police record they can take it serious. If Sharon doesn’t I will be handing this information over to the police and speaking on Sharon’s behalf as she’s now fearing for her safety.