Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It’s a choice to stay in an abusive relationship. There is a benefit system here and support to leave so if fat shazza is too weak to leave a man subject her kids to trauma and call it autism then cest la vie !

🤣🤣🤣 Do U know what's so funny about what U have done .. U r laughing away and U have no clue what U have started for yourself.. r U all annoyed cos noone phoned an ambulance for U last night or did my comment trigger U that much that U r taking it out on the quiet one big mistake!! 🤣🤣🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Another reason women don’t speak about against dv because of people like
Pigs in blankets who im assuming is a young woman my beautiful daughter made an amazing video on dv the other day and
Used TikTok for the correct purpose. I can now use these posts as an example of why women don’t speak out I’ve also sent the posts on to the journalist who works for spotlight they can help look into the IEP address

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Haha is it ? 🤣🤣🤣 police have seen them love. I’ve spent the last 2 weeks downloading the whole thread and Sabrina’s friends have only been defending her a few weeks. Jokes on you lot 🤣
Sabrina doesn't have any friends. Her last "friend" lost her job because of her. Her only other "friend" is the one who gives her pills to OD on. Great combo ;)

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
My name is Sabrina, I have no friends, I fake SH for attention and I waste the public services time, I am about to lose my home so I’m doing anything and everything to get the attention back on me because Sharon is getting all the attention. Please I need all your help and support give me the attention I crave.