Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Also there’s all this confusion about what was said regarding Jamie’s death. I think we could google the several different news / magazine articles that you’ve made money off and just put them all up on cc and compare notes. Coz I’m pretty sure there was Atleast 2 different reasons given (by you) regarding cause of death.
Exactly but I'm the liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's clearly still not using her note books

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Ok if you say so 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nothing different to your 900 pages and suicide pushing. Sharon should be more careful online if she’s in hiding !
But YOU were the one who gave the address so you have shot YOURSELF right in the foot. Absolute stupid f.

If you're gonna mess about with people, be careful because you don't know who you're playing with ;)

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Ok if you say so 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nothing different to your 900 pages and suicide pushing. Sharon should be more careful online if she’s in hiding !
Again READ the 900 pages there is no one inciting actual harm on Sabrina. She tries to do that to herself. If there were any actual credible threats or suicide pushing on here then why have the police not took it seriously. You are the only one who has made a creditable threat against someone. So now they will take it seriously. You can’t seem to grasp what you have done. If this is Rebecca or Melinda then you are very very stupid to aid this woman in her vendetta.

May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s a choice to stay in an abusive relationship. There is a benefit system here and support to leave so if fat shazza is too weak to leave a man subject her kids to trauma and call it autism then cest la vie !
Jog on sabrina. Or maybe it's sabrinas drug dealer? Who doesn't even have custody of her kids.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Right so he beat you up not killed you lol Further more not my issue what he does with it. Looks like you’re going to have to move what a shame. Also who tries to kill themselves then makes a documentary is that not attention seeking 🤣
You may call a removal truck for all your toys and dolls sabrina, your days of sitting in a 3 bedroom house playing families with your imaginary kids is over.

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
I would definitely be taking puginblanket screenshots to the police and let them deal with them. That’s a dangerous thing they have just done and police can interfere in this case. Anything else that’s ever says on this can be seen for opinions but when someone is on the protection scheme then police can be involved within rights
Yes I agree I'm just catching up now there all sick n the head