Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
I see sabrina has mastered another fake voice. Fgs I've went and stood and done a 12 hour shift on zero sleep. Just as well she is sitting in dla and doesn't have to work you would think she has a hard life🤦‍♀️ prob find you can't sleep at the right time sabrina because you normally sleep half the day while others are out working. Her doctor should also be made aware she is abusing her sleeping tablets as she said in her latest she took a few.. playing up her hard done by victim mentality for the dole office housing and police🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Right so he beat you up not killed you lol Further more not my issue what he does with it. Looks like you’re going to have to move what a shame. Also who tries to kill themselves then makes a documentary is that not attention seeking 🤣

Keep going anymore
The documentary was to raise awareness about suicide and dv something that should be close be to your dear friends heart and you making a mockery of it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hope your ok ❤️

Thankyou I’m not really but I have good friends behind me from here and I’ve contacted people who were involved in my case with my ex and they are speaking to the police and I’ve told them it was Sabrina behind the account and giving out my sons address too and only Sabrina knows that he lives there so who sunk themselves

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Ok for those who have just joined. Sabrina aka puginblankett currently have the police and ambulance at the door of Sabrina’s home.
Puginblankett have gone completely silent and hasn’t posted since they came banging on the door.
Next part will be interesting
Police AND ambulance again?! I'm sure that's what they need to be at on a Sat evening with a week of drunks and druggies to deal with !

MMMarshal24

Sep 29, 2024
Ireland
Thankyou I’m not really but I have good friends behind me from here and I’ve contacted people who were involved in my case with my ex and they are speaking to the police and I’ve told them it was Sabrina behind the account and giving out my sons address too and only Sabrina knows that he lives there so who sunk themselves
There s no need for her crap such a nasty woman

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
Keep going anymore
The documentary was to raise awareness about suicide and dv something that should be close be to your dear friends heart and you making a mockery of it
With the number of women killed in this country in the past few weeks it blows my mind that any person would actually expose someone who is at risk, especially in the knowledge there are children there. It doesn't matter your view on whether someone stayed in a relationship or not. That is just plain wrong. I really hope it was an empty threat and you get to the bottom of it quickly.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
With the number of women killed in this country in the past few weeks it blows my mind that any person would actually expose someone who is at risk, especially in the knowledge there are children there. It doesn't matter your view on whether someone stayed in a relationship or not. That is just plain wrong. I really hope it was an empty threat and you get to the bottom of it quickly.

It’s shocking isn’t it no matter how she feels about me but to place my kids and me at risk is no joke it’s a very serious thing to have done is to contact my ex and give him my address and anyone is free to read my comments they come for me because they think they know me